A Brother in Trouble

Part 57 - The Coach Sweats It Out

Coach Adams showered and headed down to the front desk before breakfast.  Behind the desk was a tall, thin guy tapping at the computer.  “Excuse me…” the coach said, trying to read the name on the guy’s badge “…uh Dakota.”  “Yes?” came the reply in a thin femme voice.  The coach was somewhat relieved and assumed the guy was gay.  “I’d like to know if I can move to another room” the coach said laying the key out on the desk with the number on the folder facing up.   

“Is there something wrong with your room, sir?” asked Dakota.

“No, not really.  Its just a little too close to my swim team and I’d rather not let them hear the noises from my room” coach Adams said with a wink.

“Oh?  Are you a moaner or a screamer?” Dakota asked with a smile while he typed into the keyboard.

The coach choked when he heard the reply and quietly said “something like that.”

“We have something on the second floor on the end.  201.  It’s a king room, not two queen beds.  Will that work?”  Dakota said.

“Yeah, perfect.  Can I move my stuff now or later?” the coach asked.

“Just pack your bags and leave them in your room by the door.  I’ll have the cleaning staff move it when the other room has been cleaned”  Dakota said handing the coach a new key.

“Great.  I really appreciate it” the coach replied.

“You’re very welcome sir.  I hope you have a fun time tonight” answered Dakota with a smile.

The team ate breakfast and was packed in the van with several minutes to spare.  The coach drove over to the university and the headed into the athletic center where the swimming pools were.  They went inside and registered and were told where the locker rooms were and where to go for the first session.   Ric had a large duffle bags over each shoulder, each containing suits, goggles, clipboards, timers and a few other necessities.  He followed the team into the locker room and let them each find their stuff while he looked around at the mostly naked group of guys from the various teams.

In the main pool area, Ric found a place off to the side to sit and observe.  He had brought a book to read if things got too dull, but it was nice to see the mixture of college and older high school swimmers.  Some of the coaches even caught his eye.  His gaze was interrupted when he heard “are you an assistant coach too?” from a guy that was suddenly standing right next to him. Ric looked up and saw a guy he guessed was a few years older than him, muscled like a gymnast, wearing a tight tank top and shorts.  His light brown hair was short on the sides and longer on top, pulled back with a little tail.

“Uh, no.  I’m just helping out my team for the training camp” Ric replied.

The guy chuckled and said “That sounds like an assistant coach to me.  Do all the stuff the coach and team doesn’t want to do.  So, you’re a classmate with one of the high school teams?”

“Yeah.  Eighteen and a senior” Ric said with a smile.  He was getting a feeling about the guy and was hoping this was more than just small talk.

“Oh, I thought you were a bit older.  I guess its the beard.  I’m Spencer.  Nice to meet you”  the guy said.

“Hi Spencer, I’m Ric.    I take it you are a ‘real’ assistant coach for one of the teams?”  Ric asked.

“Yep.  The Wolverines.  I’m a student teacher there and have been helping out with the various teams.  Anything to help get an offer, hehe” Spencer said.

Ric decided to play his cards and said “They’re a lucky to have a hot guy like you to help them out.  Hopefully they will keep you on full time next year.”

Ric watched as Spencer first was startled and then blushed at Ric’s forwardness.  “Uh, thanks.  Was I really that obvious?”  Spencer asked.

Ric let out a quiet laugh and said “No, not at all.  I just took a chance.”

“Oh, thank god.  I’ve been trying to be careful, but a guy has needs.  It’s going to be a long semester” Spencer said.

“You’ll have no problem getting some.   Maybe even during the training camp” Ric said with a wicked smile.

“I hope so.  Maybe I can sneak away and have some fun.  I’m staying at the Rest Inn Lodge” Spencer said.

“That’s great!  Me too” replied Ric.  Ric and Spencer attended to their teams and Ric kept glancing over at Spencer for the rest of the day.  They seemed to catch each other checking the guys out, whether it was camp attendees, coaches or the college swimmers that were helping out.    There was one black college swimmer that Ric paid a lot of attention to.  His lithe body showed off the prominent bulge in his speedo.  While most guys just had a bulge that let his imagination ponder the contents, this guy’s cock snaked to the side letting you know that there was a sizable shaft that was going to fill you up wherever it went.

When the final whistle of the day blew Ric was happy that the first day was over.  He was exhausted just looking at all of the hot guys, and his cock was aching to find a cock hungry hole to fuck.  He found the team and helped collect all of the equipment and swimsuits and get everyone loaded into the van.  They drove back to the hotel and the coach told everyone “Get some rest.  We’ll meet at seven for dinner.”   The team had no intention of getting rest.  A bed might be involved, but not sleep.

The coach decided that it would be a good time to hit the gym and then sauna.  He headed towards his new room and changed into some workout clothes and went to the gym.  Dennis was looking over the cameras and spotted coach Adams go into the gym.  He kept an eye on what he did and smiled when he saw the coach head to the locker rooms.  When he saw him go into the sauna, he knew he had to tap what his boyfriend had fucked the night before.  Dennis went into the locker room and stripped, grabbing a towel on his way in to the sauna.

Dennis entered the sauna and saw the coach leaning back with his eyes closed.  When the door slammed shut, the coach looked over and saw Dennis sitting down on his towel next to him.

“Looking to get away from your team?” Dennis asked.

“Yeah.  They can be a handful some times.  I need the break and they probably are enjoying a bit of freedom” the coach said.

“There aren’t that many women’s teams in the hotel this year so I hope they’re not all running after the same girls” Dennis replied.

The coach laughed and said “The women are pretty safe with my swim team.  Its the other guys that need to be careful.”

“Oh?  Are they all gay?” Dennis asked innocently.

“I think most, if not all of them.  They haven’t said anything to me, but my gaydar has gone off on each one.  And I know how horny I was at that age so I wouldn’t be surprised if theres a giant orgy going on right now” the coach said with a laugh.

“How about it now?  Is it going off?” Dennis said looking over at the coach with a grin and a stiffening cock.   The coach looked over and seemed surprised at Dennis’s question.

“Uh, I really can’t tell except for your cock getting harder” the coach said.

“Well, you’re  a sexy guy and my cock tends to get excited when there’s a sexy naked guy next to me” Dennis said, turning towards the coach and spreading his legs  The coach looked over at Dennis and licked his lips before moving off the bench and kneeling on the lower bench between Dennis’s legs.  He looked up at Dennis and then down at his stiff rod.   Dennis put his hand on the coach’s head and pushed it towards his cock.  He got no resistance from the coach and felt the coach’s wet tongue licking the sweat off his shaft.  He let go of the coach’s head and the little encouragement was all the coach needed before he was sucking on Dennis’s cock like it was the last one on earth.

The coach was bobbing on Dennis’s cock, taking it deep into his throat and gripping it with his throat muscles before he pulled back and began bobbing again.   Dennis was enjoying the oral attention the coach was giving him but he wanted to see just how good his ass was.  Corey had told him all the details from the previous night’s encounter with the coach and knew when Corey loved a hole it must be really good.  He could tell that the coach kept looking nervously to see if anyone else had come in and saw him servicing the hotel manager. 

Finally, the coach leaned back and gasped for air before saying “We really should go somewhere.  I don’t want anyone walking in on us.”

“Don’t worry, I put the sign out that says that the sauna is out of order” Dennis said as he stood up and reached over, flicking the lock on the door so  no one could get in.   The coach grinned and stood up, standing in front of Dennis.   Dennis looked at the coach, pulled him close and kissed him roughly.  His hands reached down and spread the coaches muscled ass mounds apart and one finger zeroed in on his puckered hole.  He felt the coach moan into their kiss as the finger found its target.  Their tongues darted against each other as Dennis pushed his finger into the coach’s hole.  Aided only by sweat, Dennis knew how his finger was roughly penetrating the coach’s pussy but he didn’t seem to be complaining.

Dennis turned their bodies around and pushed the coach backwards toward the corner.  When they made it the few feet across the floor and the coach was against the corner of the lower bench, he ended the kiss and gave a gentle nudge.  The coach took the hint and climbed up, laying back on the upper bench in the corner.  Dennis raised his legs and kneeled down on the lower bench.  He sucked down the coach’s cock and heard him gasp.  Firmly grabbing the coach’s balls, he squeezed them tight and felt the coach squirm.  He pulled off the cock, grazing his teeth on the coach’s mushroom head.  He pushed the coach’s hips up and drove his face between the muscled mounds.

The coach moaned loudly as the bearded face forced his ass apart and Dennis’s tongue dug into his pussy.  Dennis forced some spit inside but wanted it to be as dry a fuck as possible.  Dennis stood up and looked at the coach, their eyes locking together.  The head of his cock poked at the entrance and Dennis dripped some spit onto the tip and pucker.   He nudged his cock in slightly and heard the coach gasp.  His toxic precum was now oozing inside the coach’s hole.  He pressed harder and felt the hole slowly relax as the coach let the raw cock enter him. Another nudge and he felt his cock head pop inside and the coach groaned.

Dennis started to work his hips, plowing in deeper and deeper.   He leaned forward and the sweat was dripping over the coach’s abs and chest.   The coach reached up with both hands, rubbing Dennis’s chest while the thick cock stretched him open and plunged deeper into his cunt.   “Fuck, that feels good” moaned the coach.

“Yeah, you like that big, raw dick inside you?” Dennis asked before slamming his cock the rest of the way in.

“FUCK!” screamed out the coach and Dennis just grinned. He paused a moment and then started to thrust his cock in, each stroke getting longer until his whole length was driving in and out of his hole.  A smile returned to the coach’s face as he got used to the rough fucking.  His hole started to feel wet and he thought that the hotel manager must be one of those guys that leaks a lot of precum and it was helping him take the thick cock hard.  The coach occasionally would clamp down on Dennis’s cock and after several times Dennis told him “I’m not ready to breed you yet.   I want to enjoy this jock pussy some more.”

Dennis started to pound harder and was amazed at how good the coach could take it.  He knew the coach’s hole was probably pretty sore from the hard fuck that Corey had given him.  While the coach loved finally getting some action, he was starting to feel it.  His ass was burning from getting stretched and pounded.   He moved his hands and started to tweak Dennis’s nipples, hoping that a flood of cum would soothe his sore hole.  It made Dennis start to fuck even harder.  Both Dennis and the coach were grunting with each thrust until Dennis began to coat the coach’s guts with his virulent seed.   “Oh Fuck Yeah! Breed that hole” yelled the coach as he felt the cum fill him up.  Dennis pulled back half way and drove back in feeling another spurt of diseased cum pump in.

The last stroke had driven into the coach’s prostate and with that, his cock began shooting thick, creamy ropes of cum all over his chest and face.   The coach’s orgasm milked even more of Dennis’s deadly sperm into his hole.  Dennis pulled back once more and shoved in as his balls shot the last of his cum into the coach’s abused ass.  Dennis slowly pulled his cock out and looked back at the coach laying there in a state of bliss.   “Same time tomorrow?” asked Dennis as he grabbed the towel and wiped his cock off.

“Oh hell, yeah” replied the coach.  Dennis unlocked the door and then went to take a quick shower before going back to work.    The coach laid there a few minutes, catching his breath and thought “What was that tattoo on his back?  Something tribal or a sunburst?”  He got up and headed into the shower area but Dennis was gone.  He stood under the shower for several minutes.  He thought about the last day - months of no sex and now two long hard bareback fucks leaving his ass filled with a strangers load and now the prospect of it happening again tomorrow.   He loved the feeling of cum inside him and tried to hold it in as long as he could.   He dressed and headed back to his room.  As he got to the stairs, Shane came around the corner.

“Hey coach.  You’re walking a bit funny.  Hope it was fun!” Shane said and kept walking.

“Fuck!” the coach muttered to himself.  The last thing he wanted was his team to know was that he was a cumdump bottom.

Ethan, Toby and Max were heading back to their room from the day’s clinic when an elderly couple walked out of the room next to them.

“Isn’t that the coach’s room?” asked Max.

“Yeah. What the fuck?” replied Ethan.  The three went  into their room and quickly showered and changed clothes into shorts and a tee.  They wandered around the hotel and found the game room.   They laughed at some of the arcade machines that were there, some looked even older than their parents.   There were some of the other swimmers from the clinic playing games or talking.  Max saw one guy come into the room that he had talked to in between sessions earlier that day.

“Hey, David” Max said as the guy walked to their group.  Max introduced Toby and Ethan to David and then asked “What are you up to?”

“No fuckin clue.  I only have an hour or so before we head to dinner.  How about you?” David replied.

“Same here.   You, uh, looked a lot hotter in the speedo than those baggy pants” Max said.

David blushed and looked down at his feet for a second.  When he looked back he could see Toby and Ethan licking their lips and nodding.   “Uh, are you guys gay too?”

Max laughed and replied “Our whole team is.”

“Oh, fuck.  That would be so cool.  I’m the only one on my team except for a bi guy.  A couple of the guys are cool with it but most give me shit and think I’m checking em out in the showers.   I can hardly wait to get to college next year and finally meet more gay guys” David said.

“If you ever need a team to check out, just let us know” Max said with a wink.

“Fuck yeah!  I could really use a good fuck.  The last time was my cousin at Christmas” David said enthusiastically.   As the guys walked quickly back to the room with Ethan grabbing at David’s ass.  David asked Max “You said this afternoon you loved to share your special seed.   Are you... uh... poz?”

“Yeah, all three of us are” Max replied.

“Fuck! Uh how? I mean…  I know how it happens, but did you want it?” David asked nervously.

“Mmmhmm.  We helped each other.  It was really hot” Toby said.

There was a short pause before David asked “Are you guys on drugs so you can’t infect guys?”

“Nope.  It was recent too so we’re all at full power” Max said almost gloating.   

David stopped and then said “Uh, I don’t know guys.  I don’t think I’m ready for that.”

“We can use condoms if you want” said Toby while he was rubbing his stiff cock.

“Uh, I guess that would be ok, just pull out before you cum to make sure” David said, walking again.

“Cool. I think I have a couple  in my bag” Ethan said, winking at Toby.

Max opened the room and was pulling his clothes off before the door closed.  The three guys surrounded David and pulled his clothes off.  Max was the first to get his tongue into David’s mouth. Toby sunk to his knees and was licking at the wet tip of David’s cock.  Ethan quietly went over to his duffle bag and pulled out three condoms and some lube, tossing them on the bed before moving behind David.   He kissed the back of his neck and then moved lower and lower, kissing and licking his shoulders and back until he too was on his knees and rubbing his hands over the firm rounded mounds of David’s ass.   

David was a little shorter than the three other guys, but his body was toned with strong legs, shoulders and arms.  His reddish-brown hair was cut short and his greenish eyes were constantly darting around taking in the sights of three guys groping and fondling his body. Toby soon had six inches of veiny shaft in his mouth while his hands massaged two large balls.  David moaned into Max’s mouth as their kiss got more energetic.  His senses were overloading with one guy on his cock, one rimming his ass and another kissing him and pinching his nipples.   He was hoping he didn’t cum just from the foreplay, since he had never had more than one guy before and only one guy had stuck around long enough for round 2.

Ethan was doing his best to get David’s hole wet with spit.  He fucked with his tongue, pushed spit inside and then worked it deeper with his finger.   All he could taste was soap and sweat and knew he really wanted to fuck this hole.   While all three guys considered themselves versatile, Ethan had the most experience topping and he knew that Toby had fucked less than five guys.   Max had even less practice, since the only person he had ever fucked was the male cheerleader who was home sick right now with a bad case of the flu, six doses of Max’s cum having done the trick.

Ethan slowly pushed David towards the bed, the other two guys following along.  Once they made it there, it was time to rearrange.   David crawled to the middle of the bed with Ethan right behind him.  Max moved in front and fed him his cock with Toby right next to him.  Ethan dripped some lube on David’s hole and worked it in with his finger.  David was slurping on Max’s cock and began to moan around it when Ethan’s finger penetrated his ass.  Ethan grabbed a condom and ripped open the packet and rolled it on to his cock.  He looked at Max and rolled his eyes and then grinned as he placed the tip of his cock at the pink glistening pucker of David’s hole.  David reached back to make sure that Ethan had covered his poz cock up and then went back to sucking Max's rod.

Ethan dripped some more lube on his latex covered shaft and smeared it around before pushing into David’s tight pussy.  After several attempts to get inside Ethan moved back and coated two of his fingers with lube and pushed them in.  He spent a few minutes working them in and twisting them around until he had stretched the hole enough to add a third finger.  With three fingers pushed deep into David’s hole, Ethan twisted them around and felt David squirm.   He pulled his fingers out and quickly stuffed his cock inside before his hole could constrict.  David lunged forward with Ethan’s cock driving into his ass, but that just shoved Max’s cock all the way into his mouth and throat.

Max could tell David was panicking from being spit roasted for the first time and held his shoulders while pulling back to let him breathe.  Ethan yelled out “Oh fuck!” with his cock buried inside the scared bottom boy who had clamped his hole down tight around Ethan’s shaft.  With a little more space to move and a cock no longer stuffed down his throat to let him gasp for air, David soon relaxed enough to feel comfortable having a cock in each end.  He reached back and felt the condom still on Ethan’s cock and relaxed even more.  When Ethan felt the grip on his cock go from strangulation to firm, he knew David was ready to get fucked.

Ethan slowly pulled back and then pushed in, building speed slowly and enjoying the tight hole on his shaft.   Max pulled his cock out and Toby moved over and fed David his dripping cock.  Toby started to fuck David’s face with his cock and David struggled to take his cock into his throat, gagging with each stab of the shaft.  Ethan was really enjoying it since it seemed with each gag, David’s hole would squeeze down on his dick.  He pushed down on the small of David’s back to get it arched more and then started to fuck faster.  Grabbing his hips, he was driving his cock in hard and then bouncing off the firm ass.

Ethan felt the condom break, but just kept pounding the swimmer’s ass hoping that he wouldn’t notice the sudden change.  David must have noticed, since he reached back and felt Ethan’s cock.  He didn’t stop and must have felt the ring at the base of the shredded condom and thought that everything was ok.  Ethan pounded harder and it was only a few minutes later his balls tightened up and cock swell up.   He kept fucking as his cock sprayed the virus filled semen into David’s unsuspecting hole.  Ethan was normally vocal when he came but he stifled it as best he could not wanting to let anyone know.   When the last spurt shot out, he slowed down and pulled his cock from the gaping hole saying “Toby, you gotta try this hole.  It feels fucking amazing.”

Ethan climbed off the bed and walked back to the bathroom where he dumped the destroyed condom in the trash can and wiped his cum covered cock off with a  towel.  Toby didn’t need to be asked twice and pulled his cock out of David’s mouth and scooted around behind him.  He made a show of putting the condom on and Max once again stuffed his cock into David’s waiting mouth.  Toby figured there wasn’t going to be much need for lube, based on the contorted face that Ethan had earlier, but he faked putting more into David’s ass.

Toby pushed his cock into the slick hole and quickly began pounding David’s cum filled hole.  He smiled as he saw the frothy cum from Ethan’s load surround the base of his cock and it just drove him to fuck harder.  He pulled out and slammed back in a few times until he felt his cock covered not in latex, but in cum.  With his cock now free, he kept a firm, even pace until his balls tingled.  He casually picked up the lube bottle and held it in his hand.   Toby closed his eyes and leaned his head back as he imagined the cum he was about to shoot fill David’s cunt.  Like Ethan, he tried to keep plowing through his orgasm.   His cock pumped several shots of poz seed inside David, mixing with Ethan’s.

After his shots of cum stopped, Toby thrusted a few more times before pulling out and grunting “FUCK!” loudly.   He shook some of the lube all over David’s back, hoping it felt like he was shooting his cum all over it.  Max moved around and was behind David in an instant and Ethan pushed his cleaned cock into David’s mouth.   Max saw the cum dripping out of David’s hole while he rolled the condom on.  Ethan smiled at him and he knew he was going to be the fall guy.  Max shoved his cock into the gaping fuckhole and started to pump.  He had been so close to shooting a few times already and didn’t want to waste his precious seed in David’s mouth.   Max was mixing up his thrusts, trying to get the condom to break in the cum soaked hole.

David was lubed way too well with cum and Max was having to try really hard to get the condom to break.  He jabbed his cock in several directions and then reached down with his hand and tried to pull the condom tight as he rammed in.  Finally he felt it and grinned back at Ethan.   The exhilaration of having his bare cock fucking the neg hole sent him over the edge.  He grunted and yelled out as he laid forward onto David’s back as his hips bucked into David’s ass, each time pumping another diseased rope of cum inside.  He was panting hard and finally said “Sorry, dude.  I couldn’t pull out.  It just came too fast.”

Max knew that there was no way they were going to be able to explain the amount of cum that they had dumped inside the neg swimmer’s ass.  He slowly pulled his cock out and said “Oh, shit.”

“What?” asked David.

“Uh… the condom broke” replied Max.

“Huh?  You mean you just dumped a poz load into me?”  David asked with panic in his voice.

“Yeah, dude.   I’m really sorry” Max said.

“Oh fuck!” David repeated over and over.  He quickly got up and threw his shorts on and grabbed his underwear, shirt and shoes and went running out the door.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 1

Part 58 - Diving down

Ric kept thinking about the day and all of the nearly naked guys he had been checking out.  Shane, Marty and Zac had headed down to the game room but he really wasn’t interested in tagging along.  Ric put on his workout gear and decided to visit the hotel gym.  Just before he walked out of the room, he sent a sent off a text message.  He had been debating whether he should do it, but finally decided he didn’t have anything to lose.

“hey, Dave.  at uni until sunday for swim camp.  got THE room, lol.  meet?”

He had brought a couple hundred dollars with him on the chance he could meet with Dave, but wasn’t sure how much he charged.  He had gotten a free fuck when he found out he was poz and another from the club initiation, but figured getting another was too much to ask. He felt he really had a connection to Dave and he loved having sex with him.  Dave had changed his life in so many ways and everyone of them was positive. He stuffed the phone back in his jeans and went down to the gym.

Ric walked in and there was a couple middle aged guys doing a workout routine.  They looked like businessmen and really weren’t his type.  He had fucked one guy over thirty years old and that was when he visited an adult book store during Christmas break.  He found some older guys to be sexy, but most of the guys that really turned him on were his age to about 5 years older.  Besides, if he wanted to fuck an older guy, his dad was always willing.

He wandered over to the treadmill and set it up for a mild jog.  He wasn’t really a fitness freak, but he found an occasional workout felt good.  Seeing some sweaty guys didn’t hurt either.  He made it through the first mile when the door opened and one of the coaches that he saw at the swim camp walked in.  The guy obviously recognized Ric and nodded before heading to one of the weight machines.  Ric kept jogging, watching the other guys and then letting his mind drift to Spencer and the black swimmer from the camp.  He had a porno playing in his mind with the three of them fucking each other’s brains out.

The door opened again and the four guys working out all looked.  Ric was pleasantly surprised to find it was Spencer.  The smile on his face must have been too obvious because Spencer came over and said “Hi…. Ric?”

Ric chuckled and said “Yeah, you got it right.  Hi Spencer.”  Spencer took the other treadmill next to Ric and the two jogged along glancing over at each other and occasionally catching the other one looking and then laughing.  Ric and Spencer chatted about the day’s swim camp trying not to be too obvious about the growing lust between them.  A half hour after Spencer had arrived, Ric decided he had enough jogging for now, unless it was to chase Spencer and rip his clothes off.  Spencer slowed down to a walking pace and asked “What are you thinking?”

Ric laughed and said “You probably don’t want to know.”

“If it’s what I think, then yeah I do” Spencer replied.  Ric had seen a couple people go in to the locker room area and hadn’t come out, so he opened the door and saw that there were 2 more doors, one men’s and one women’s.  He poked his head into the men’s locker room and saw no one but heard talking coming from the shower and sauna area.  Heading back to the gym area, he walked up to Spencer and said “The locker room is taken.  Can we go back to your room?”

Spencer grinned and whispered “Sorry, I’m sharing a room and he was on the phone with his wife when I left.”

“Well, maybe we can use my room.  I’ll just put out the ‘do not disturb’ sign and hope my roommates get the hint when they come back from the game room” said Ric quietly.  Spencer got off the treadmill and followed Ric back to the room.

“Holy shit!  What did you do to get this room?” Spencer asked as they walked into room 152.

“Its a long story, but its been broken in already” Ric said with a chuckle.  Spencer looked around and noticed a small dresser next to the bed with labels on each of the three drawers.  He opened the top drawer labeled “B” and found four pairs of leather cuffs, several nylon straps with carabiners, a couple blindfolds, a hood with removable eye and ear patches and a cat of nine tails. His jaw dropped and he muttered “Fuck.”   He closed it and opened the middle drawer labeled “T” and found several dildos, three butt plugs in different sizes, several cock rings in metal and rubber, two fleshlights, a sounding kit and a bottle brush and toothbrush, which he thought odd.

Ric had walked up next to him and was looking the toy drawer over and said “Hmm, this is new.”  Closing the drawer Spencer was almost afraid of opening the third drawer marked “W.”  Opening it up, there was a large rubber sheet that fit the bed, a funnel gag, a ball gag and a gas mask with a tube.   “What the fuck, dude?” asked Spencer.

“I guess the manager really hooked us up with some weird shit” said Ric.

“You ever try any of this stuff?” asked Spencer.

“Just the cuffs and straps” replied Ric as he took his sweaty t-shirt off and moved closer to Spencer, sliding his hands under his tank top and pushing it up over his head.  Spencer turned around and pulled Ric close as he kissed the lips that he had been looking at all day.  They were soft like he expected, but Ric was more aggressive when kissing than Spencer was prepared for.  Their tongues poked and probed around each other’s mouths.  Each seemed to be trying to figure out who was in control.  Ric rubbed his hands over Spencer’s chest before moving to his back, feeling the muscles on his shoulders and then down his back.  Sliding his hands inside the athletic shorts, he found the strap of his jockstrap and then grabbed each mound of his muscled ass.

Spencer ended the kiss and whispered into Ric’s ear “Are you top or bottom?” unsure what he wanted as an answer.

“Vers” replied as he pulled Spencer into his body, trapping both of their hard cocks between them.

“Fuck yeah!  We’re flipping then” Spencer said.

Ric slid his fingers between the crack and pressed his finger to Spencer’s hole.  Spencer gasped and then moaned into Ric’s ear.  He pushed his ass back and with only sweat as lube Ric’s finger went in deeper.  The rough finger entering his ass was exciting Spencer.  He wasn’t sure if it was just inexperience that made Ric do it or if he liked to fuck rough.  He was hoping it was the latter.  Ric worked his finger in to the second knuckle and then pulled it out, quickly pushing Spencer’s shorts to the floor.  Spencer licked his way down Ric’s body, and stopped at his chest.  “Wow, you have a tattoo too.  That looks really hot” Spencer said.  He licked over the stars and then gently nibbled on Ric’s left nipple.

Ric moaned and thought “just wait til he sees the other one.”    Spencer continued kissing down his chest, admiring the firm, hairy pecs and the trail of fur over his abs.    He could feel the sizable cock that was under the shorts Ric was wearing and was a bit surprised.  He pulled Ric’s shorts and trunks down together and the thick shaft slapped him in the face.

Spencer jumped back and then his eyes grew as he saw Ric’s cock in front on him. Ric placed his hand behind Spencer’s head and pulled him towards his cock.   Spencer swallowed hard, hoping he could take it all in.  He licked the tip of foreskin and followed with his lips around the shaft.  He pulled the skin back with his hand leaving his tongue to explore the mushroom head and let the foreskin slide back, his tongue holding it from hiding the head.  Spencer’s eyes were closed as he worshipped the cock in front of him and he descended taking more of Ric’s cock into his mouth.  Moving back and forth he tasted the sweat on Ric’s shaft, getting closer to the base with each bob of his head.   When the end of Ric’s cock started to nudge into his throat, Spencer tried all of the tricks he knew to not gag on it.

Spencer opened his eyes and went to look up at Ric with his cock about to go down his throat when he saw the other tattoo.  He tried to focus which was difficult since he was only a few inches away.   He pulled back until he could focus and then he realized what it was.   “You’re poz?” Spencer blurted out as soon as the cock was out of his mouth.

“Yeah, I am.  You cool with it?” Ric said nonchalantly.

Spencer was breathing fast and hard.  “Uh… uhhh…  I…  I don’t know” he said.

Ric looked down and he could see the wheels spinning inside Spencer’s head.  He half expected Spencer to get up and run out of the room.  It wouldn’t be the first time that happened and he was sure it wouldn’t be the last.

“Oh fuck… I…  I just wasn’t expecting this from someone your age” stammered Spencer.

“Are you on prep?” asked Ric.

“No, I’m not” Spencer said, getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed.  Ric figured that was the end of sex for the night.  At least Spencer hadn’t run out of the room, screaming like the last guy who freaked when he saw the tattoo.   “Why didn’t you say something before?” asked Spencer.

“Well, we hadn’t gotten to the point where you were going to be at risk” Ric replied, hiding the truth that he really wasn’t going to say anything.

“Risk?  You mean you’re not undetectable?” asked Spencer.

“No, I’m not on meds” Ric said.

“Fuck, I… If…  Uh... If this had been last year I would have been all excited to take your load, but I gave up chasing last fall” said Spencer.

Ric was startled at what Spencer just told him, but recovered quickly and said “Well, now you have your chance. I’ve got a good history of giving guys the bug.”

“Oh fuck…  I talked myself out of it last summer…  but… now…” Spencer said, his voice trailing off as the debate ran through his brain at 900 mph. Ric put his hand on Spencer’s leg and squeezed.

“I understand if you don’t want to do it.  But here’s a chance you may not have had when you were chasing” Ric said quietly.

After a minute of silence, Spencer turned to Ric and said “Let’s do it.”

Ric dragged Spencer to the middle of the bed, flipping him on to his knees.   It only took seconds for Ric’s cock to return to its fully extended state and he climbed behind Spencer and spread his tight ass apart, leaning in and pushing his face into the crack.  Spencer let out a giggle as he felt Ric’s beard press into the smooth skin.  It was a new feeling for him as he realized he had never been rimmed by a guy with a beard.  Ric’s tongue was working in overdrive, fucking into the tight hole and getting it to relax.  He jabbed a finger next to his tongue and then suddenly pulled back.

“Do you want to increase your chances that it takes?” asked Ric.   

“Uh, sure.  But how?” asked Spencer.

Ric went over to the small dresser and opened the middle drawer and pulled out the toothbrush.   Climbing back on the bed he pulled off Spencer’s sock and then pushed it into his mouth.  He ripped the toothbrush out of the package and slowly he pushed the it in.  Spencer screamed out, the sock muffling most of the noise.  Ric moved it in and out, twisting it around and pulled it out, seeing the bristles now bright red.  He set it on the nightstand and then lined his cock up.  Ric shoved his cock in, feeling it plow through the outer ring and inside the now bloody tunnel.  Spencer screamed out again and Ric could see him shake and sweat.  He knew he only had a short amount of time before his friends would be back and started to pound Spencer’s hole.

There was no warmup, no nice and easy strokes of his cock to let Spencer get used to its girth and length.   In seconds he was bottoming out, his pubes mashed against the smooth muscular ass.  He pulled back six inches and then thrust back in.  Spencer was grunting with each jab of his cock and Ric moaned in pleasure as he felt the pressure from Spencer’s hole gripping his shaft.  It was an urgent fuck and Ric tried to inflict as much damage with his cock as quickly as he could.  The thick cock was stretching the tissue and then retreating before it pummeled it again.  Ric could feel the wet hole which he imagined was a mixture of ass juices, blood and precum.

Faster and faster he pumped his cock in, bare skin slapping together as his body slammed into Spencer’s.  Ric started to grunt and his balls tightened up.  He couldn’t understand anything that Spencer was yelling around the sock.   He might have been asking to ‘stop’ or maybe it was ‘harder’ or something else.  It didn’t matter, Ric was too close to do much more than enjoy the rush of flooding another neg hole full of his venomous seed.  He drove his cock in deep and could hear Spencer scream again and his cock just pulsed over and over as ropes of cum coated the insides of Spencer’s guts.  Ric pulled back a little and let his cock shower near side of the inner ring with his poison.  The shots of cum subsided and Ric fell on to Spencer’s back, gasping for breath.    They laid there for a while until Ric reached around and pulled the sock out of Spencer’s mouth and then kissed the back of his neck.

“Holy fuck!  You’re an animal” exclaimed Spencer.

Ric chuckled and said “Thanks, I think.”   He slowly pulled his cock out of the tortured hole and then said “stay there a sec.”  Ric dug back into the dresser and pulled the medium sized butt plug out of the drawer and spit on it before pushing it into Spencer’s throbbing hole.  “I need that back before we check out on Sunday” Ric said.  He laid down on the bed next to Spencer and the two kissed and stroked each other’s bodies for several minutes.

“We should shower before my roommates come back” Ric said.  The two got up and went into the bathroom.  “Wow, this is amazing” Spencer said as he saw the shower douche setup and the shower for four.  Ric laughed again and said “A lot of fun has happened in this room.”  They showered and then Spencer put on his sweaty workout gear.   Giving Ric a kiss he said “Thanks, that was the wildest fuck I’ve ever gotten.”   Suddenly there were a couple fists pounding on the door. Ric unlocked the door and let the Shane, Marty and Zac in as Spencer tried to escape without saying anything.

“You dog you.  Tagged a coach?”  Shane asked.  Ric just smiled as he grabbed some clothes and got dressed for dinner.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 18

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Currently the only reason I keep visiting BZ is for this story. Many a load has been shot reading this.... 

Part 59 - Helping the competition

The team went to dinner and Ric was grabbing anything leftover on everyone else’s plate.  Shane said “Someone worked up an appetite”.   Ric smiled and nodded finally saying “I hit the gym and got a good workout.”  The guys all laughed while the coach looked confused.  They finished dinner and went back to the hotel.  Walking through the lobby Ethan asked the coach “Hey coach, why did you move rooms?  We were quiet last night.”

“Uh, yeah.  You might have been but the AC unit kept waking me up.  They said they wouldn’t be able to fix it until Monday, so they gave me another room.  Just pretend I’m next door and don’t get too loud”  Coach Adams said.

Max giggled, doubting the excuse.  The guys went to their rooms and after an hour of watching TV, Shane told Marty and Zac “Ric already got some ass tonight, now I need some.  You guys want to go prowling?”  Ric laughed and said “Let me know if you need the room and I’ll go find some place to hide.”

The three wandered around the hotel, eventually going back to the game room.  At one of the racing simulators, they found two guys from a school they were usually competing against.  This year, they had beaten Shane’s team badly since no one had been healthy for several meets.  Lance was driving and doing pretty good.  His teammate Lewis was watching and was the first to spot Shane’s group walk up.   “Well, it’s the guys from the wounded Eagles.  Got a cold again and can’t compete?” Lewis taunted.

“Fuck you, Lewis.  A whole bunch of guys at our school got the flu.  We’re back and we’re better than ever” countered Shane.

Lewis laughed and said “I bet you’d like to.”

Shane thought quickly for a comeback and said “Nah, I heard you’re a really bad fuck.  You can’t stay hard and your hole is loose from whoring yourself out.”  He appeared to have hit a nerve, since Lewis just stammered and didn’t come back with a reply.  Shane turned his attention to Lance and was watching him race.   “Not bad, Lance.  Looks like you can drive better than you dive” Shane said with a smile.   

“If I wasn’t about to win this race I’d punch you good” Lance said.

Shane laughed and replied “You’re racing a couple six year olds in a Chuck E Cheese somewhere in Kansas, so you should win.  You need some real competition.”

“Yeah?  Like you?  You’d probably have to leave half way through the race to cough up a lung or puke” Lance said to Shane.

“I think we should bet on it.  What do you think?  Five bucks?  Loser skips the next meet?” asked Shane.

“Five is too small and if we threw a meet we’d both get banned.   You’re a fucking homo, how about loser bends over for the winner?” said Lance.

“Hehe, good one Lance.  I didn’t know you went that way.  Now we know why Lewis is so loose.  Sounds like a fun bet.  I’m gonna love fucking that uptight ass of yours” Shane said.

“No fuckin way, but I’m going to enjoy fucking you into the next county” Lance retorted.  Shane sat down on the other seat and they dropped in their tokens into the machine.   They set up the race and the three guys watched as Shane and Lance battled it out.  They were pretty evenly matched, but in the end, Shane pulled ahead of Lance at the last corner and finished first.

“FUCK!” yelled Lance.

“You got that right.  Just remember, I may fuck you but I’m not your boyfriend” Shane replied with a laugh.

“Uh, best two out of three?” asked Lance nervously.

“Nah.  That wasn’t the bet.  I… might… agree to double or nothing” Shane said following with a sinister laugh.

“What do you mean?”  Lance asked.

“Simple.  We race again.  If I win, both you and Lewis let the three of us fuck you.  If you win, we all walk away” Shane explained.

“Oh god” Lewis said.

“Uhhh… I don’t want to get fucked.  I’ve never taken a dick before.   Uh, Lewis, you ok with this?” Lance asked.

“Fuck. I dunno. Do you think you can win this time?” Lewis asked, his voice tinged with fear.

“Shit, I don’t have a choice.  Its either win or get fucked.  Ok, Shane, you’re on” Lance said.

Shane popped the tokens into the machine and grinned as the countdown began.  Lance took an early lead in the race, but Shane remembered that Lance had some problems with the twisty section in the middle of the track.  He waited and pounced.  He had a chance to bang into Lance’s car but decided to win cleanly.  Four turns to go and they were even.   Shane used another car as a pick and left Lance 2 car lengths behind at the finish line.   Zac and Marty high-fived each other and Lance and Lewis yelled out “Shit!” simultaneously.

“We can do this tomorrow, right?” asked Lance.

“Nope.  We don’t want you to run out and not pay your debt.  Come on, back to your room” said Shane.

“Uh, we cant use our room.  There’s 2 other guys in there” Lance said in a panic.

“You don’t want your teammates to watch you get gangbanged like a cheap whore?   OK, I’ll be nice since you’re gonna give it up to all three of us” Shane replied as Shane, Marty and Zac led Lance and Lewis back to their room.    They knocked on the door and then went in, finding Ric stuffing his cock back into his shorts and a gay porno was on the TV.

“Oh shit! Uh, the deal was just the three of you, not four” Lance said.

“Yeah, while it would be fun to add Ric here, that wasn’t the bet.  I doubt you guys could handle his dick anyway.  It’s a monster” Shane said.  Lance sighed with relief.  It was the first thing to go right this evening.

“Ric, do you want to video our fuck session?” Marty asked.

“No! No videos” screamed out Lance before begging “You can’t tell anyone about this either.”

Shane chuckled and said “OK.  But you owe us one.”

Ric put a t-shirt on, grabbed his phone and book and walked out of the room.  As the door shut, Shane asked “You guys ready to get fucked?”

“Not really.  I’m serious. I’ve never been fucked.  Please go easy on me” Shane pleaded.

“Fuck yeah, guys.  We have a virgin here.  This is gonna be fun.  How about you, Lewis.  Are you ready?” Shane said excitedly.

“Uh, I guess” Lewis replied quietly.

“I’m gonna guess that your holes aren’t prepped and I don’t want a mess on our bed, so Marty, take these guys into the bathroom and clean em out” Shane said.  A look of fear came over Lance as he realized that Shane was going to go through with the bet.  Marty ushered both guys into the bathroom while Zac and Shane covered the bed with a blanket they found in the closet.   Marty got both Lance and Lewis naked and then told them how to use the shower douche to clean out their holes.  He noticed that while Lance was obviously new to having to prep his ass to be fucked, Lewis seemed to be faking his lack of knowledge.  When both guys passed Marty’s inspection, he pushed them out of the bathroom and towards the bed.  Zac and Shane were standing there naked, slowly stroking their cocks.

“I think the best way to do this is with you guys facing each other.  That way you know how the other is getting fucked.  But first, get on your knees and suck some cock” Shane commanded.  Marty was out of his clothes in no time and the three of them stood together in a line, Shane in the middle and Marty and Zac on either side.  Lance and Lewis got on their knees in front of the three and Shane looked down at the two.  Lance was visibly shaking and Lewis seemed to be almost excited.  “Well, start sucking.  Get our dicks hard and wet” Shane said.  Lance tentatively leaned towards Marty’s cock and licked the tip.

Lewis looked over and saw Lance taste his first cock and felt his own cock start to stir.  He reached out and lifted Zac’s hardening cock and started to suck.  His tongue flicked around the head and shaft and then he took it into his mouth wrapping his lips around the rod.  He slowly sunk lower on the cock, taking more of it into his mouth.  It didn’t take long and Lewis was energetically sucking Zac’s cock.  Marty’s experience was completely different. The blowjob was pretty bad, but the knowledge that Lance was sucking dick and was going to get bred by the three poz guys really turned him on.  He had always hated Lance's pompous attitude.

Shane was feeling a bit left out and decided he wanted a good blowjob, not what Marty was getting.  He reached down and turned Lewis’s head towards his cock and was rewarded with him switching from Zac’s cock to his.  Marty needed more from Lance and grabbed his head and started to fuck his face.  Lance initially tried to fight back but soon was taking Marty’s cock into his throat.  He gagged most of the time and Marty finally told him to start doing what he liked guys or girls to do to him when he got a blowjob.  His sucking started to improve and Marty’s cock was now completely stiff and dripping precum into Lance’s mouth.

Shane pulled his cock out of Lewis’s mouth and used his hand to steer Lance’s mouth towards his cock.  He let him bob on his cock for a few minutes and then forced his cock all the way down, Lance’s face was pressed tightly to his trimmed bush.  Lance struggled, but Shane held his head tight for several seconds and then let him pull off.  “Now for the main event.  On the bed, cocksuckers” Shane said.  Lewis leaned back and got up, walking over to one side of the bed and climbed on, his ass hanging over the edge of the bed.  By now, everyone knew that Lewis was no stranger to being an obedient bottom.  Lance, slowly got up and reluctantly moved to the bed.  He seemed to be surprised that Lewis was in position and ready to get fucked.

“Come on, get on the bed on your knees like your buddy.  Sooner you do it, the sooner we fuck and you can leave” said Shane.  Lance bent over the bed instead of climbing on it.  Shane said “OK, I guess that will do.”  He grabbed the bottle of lube and dripped some into Lance’s virgin pucker and pushed it in with a finger.  Lance gasped, having never felt anyone push anything into his ass before.  Shane added more lube and worked it into Lance’s hole.   Lance finally started to relax and was greeted with a second finger pushing in.  “FUCK” Lance yelled out.

Zac was the first to get behind Lewis and used spit to lube up his hole.  His finger easily sunk into the warm pussy and Lewis squeezed a few times around his finger.  He added  a second then a third finger.  A few more gobs of spit and Zac was pushing his bare cock into Lewis’s hungry hole.  Zac snickered that he was the first one to get a cock in and then pushed all the way in.   Lewis moaned as he felt Zac’s cock fill his hole and started to fuck himself on the stiff shaft.   Zac’s hands took hold of Lewis’s waist and he started to fuck harder, meeting Lewis’s own movements.

Shane looked over and saw Zac pounding Lewis and he still only had two fingers stretching out Lance’s tight sphincter.  Marty was stroking his cock as he watched Shane open Lance up.  He had only once tried to fuck a virgin and it was a disaster, so he was trying to learn what Shane was doing.   Another minute of poking and twisting and Shane added a third finger.  He was getting anxious, since Zac seemed to be having a great time fucking Lewis and wanted to feel his cock inside Lance.  He pulled his fingers out and rubbed some lube on his throbbing cock and pressed the head of his cock against the closing hole.   

“Condom?” asked Lance.

“I don’t like them.  Bare is much better” said Shane as he pushed his cock inside.  Lance clamped down, but Shane just pushed harder, thrusting his cock all the way in until his body was against Lance’s.    “If you fight it, its just gonna hurt more” Shane said as he pulled back half way and then shoved back in.   He heard Lance whimper and then relax.  Lance now understood and Shane started to fuck like he had wanted to from the start.  He fucked harder for a dozen strokes then slower and longer.  He mixed it up so that Lance never knew what was going to happen next.

“Have you ever fucked a guy, Lance?” Shane asked.

There was a pause and when Shane slapped Lance’s ass Lance replied “Yeah, a couple times when I was really horny and I found a willing fag.”

Shane started to fuck harder and heard Lance whine and whimper.  “Now you know what its like to be some guy’s fuckhole.”  Shane slammed in hard and felt his cock erupt in a shower of toxic cum.  It coated Lance’s colon, painting every crevice and tear with a buggy layer of sperm.

“Oh my god, did you just cum inside me?” Lance said, his voice quivering in fear.

“Yep, properly bred and ready for Marty’s cock” Shane said, pulling his cock out.  Marty quickly moved into place and rammed his cock into Lance’s abused hole.  He looked over at Zac who was still hammering away at Lewis’s ass.  Lewis had a look of contentment on him, enjoying the feeling of a guy fucking his ass the way it was meant to be used.  Marty drove his cock in deep each time, there were no half strokes or gentle pumps of his cock.  He had been close to cumming for a while and wanted to savor the recently deflowered cunt.

Zac realized that he had been fucking Lewis for twice as long as Shane fucked Lance and he still hadn’t cum yet. He saw Shane coming over to his side of the bed and started fucking faster.   His balls pulled up and his cock engorged as he let loose volleys of tainted cum.  He knew that Lewis was an experienced bottom and didn’t question his raw cock fucking him for over 45 minutes.  He may have given him his first toxic load or maybe just added to an already pozzed up ass.  Either way, Zac’s poison was now deep inside his body.

When Zac pulled out, Shane was there to see just how good a fuck Lewis was.  He slid his cock into the cum filled chute and then grabbed Lewis by the shoulders and began to pound him.  Lewis didn’t protest, he just grunted and moaned.  Marty looked over and saw him with his eyes closed, taking a hard fuck like it was his duty.   Lance on the other hand was squirming and whining with each thrust of Marty’s cock.  Marty started to hammer Lance’s pussy.  His balls were tingling and he needed to cum.  He pushed in deep and held Lance tight, feeling waves of cum shoot into Lance’s unprotected cunt mixing with Shane’s charged load.   

Shane looked over and saw tears running down Lance’s face.  The team captain had been turned into a cumdump for a simple wager on a video game.  He drilled into Lewis’s hole and wondered just how many guys had fucked him.  Was he someone’s personal fuckboy or were lots of guys using him.  He sure seemed to be happy having guys fuck and breed him.  Soon he was going to have another toxic load in him,  trying to find a way in and become a part of him forever.   Shane rammed in hard several times, grunting loud enough to cover the skin slapping together and then let the semen flow.  Lewis said “Fuck yeah, I love that feeling” as his hole filled with Shane’s demon seed.

Zac moved in behind Lance and rather than just plow his cock into him, he knelt down and started to feast on the swollen, cum soaked pussy.  Lance jumped a little at the strange feeling, but was happy to have a break from the drilling that Shane and Marty had given him so far.  His ass was on fire.  Not just his hole, but he could feel it deep inside him.  His guts had been punched and jabbed and then filled with another man’s cum.  His cockiness had really gotten him into trouble this time.  Zac was slurping and poking his tongue into the swollen hole.  Lance was still pretty tight and his hole didn’t gape very long before it had closed up.  Having sated his appetite for cum, Zac stood up and pushed his cock in.  There was some resistance, but Lance was resigned to taking another cock into his no-longer-virgin hole.

Zac wasnt as rough as Shane or Marty, but his persistent drilling of Lance’s hole made him ache in a new way.   He had seen how long he had fucked Lewis and was worried that he would fall to the same fate.  Lance looked up and Marty was now driving his cock into Lewis’s ass.  He wondered how Lewis could take the pounding that these guys had given them and not be begging for it to end?  Zac looked over at Marty and decided that they should cum together.  He watched for the signs of impending orgasm and kept up his relentless pumping into Lance’s  pussy.  Just like he did with Lance, Marty was drilling Lewis hard.  The expression on Lewis’s face never changed.  He was in his element, being a total bottom and pleasing whatever top happened to be fucking him at that moment.  Marty’s breathing changed and there were quiet grunts coming from him.

Zac looked over and saw Shane take two pictures with his phone, one of Lewis getting fucked and one of Lance.  He fucked faster and when he heard a loud groan from Marty he knew it was time.  He didn’t know how he could pump so much cum again after breeding Lewis a short time earlier, but he did.  Rope after rope of bug filled seed  joined the cum left by Marty and Shane.   Marty was laying on top of Lewis as his hips bucked and balls pumped more poz seed into the well used hole.   Marty and Zac pulled out of their bottoms, being careful  to let as little cum escape as possible.  What did come out of Lance was definitely a shade of pink.  Lewis’s more experienced hole took the fucking much better and wasn’t nearly as damaged.

Shane laid down on the middle of the bed and looked back and forth between Lance and Lewis.  It was a pair of contrasts - one content and fulfilled and the other panicked and embarrassed.  “Thanks guys, I’m glad you decided to come through and pay up for the bet.  I’m pretty sure you thought you were going to win, but I wanted it just a bit more.   See you guys tomorrow at the camp.  I hope you’re able to perform, Lance.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1