Bathhouse Whore

Katelate

This is my first story on here so please be kind!

I am a slender white guy who lives out in Phoenix, Arizona.  I’m 23 years old and hooked on the local baths and adult theaters.  A few months back  I did my normal prep work to go to the local baths, and deciced to visit the bathhouse named Flex. It’s near downtown so most of the time, even at odd hours, there are plenty of guys in attendance.  I paid the entrance fee to the clerk, and was buzzed into the locker area at which point the teller handed me a towel and locker keys and casually wished me a good time.

Stripping naked, I couldn't help but notice a couple of Latino bears who were staring at my smooth slender body as if I was a piece of meat.  My poppers in hand and a cute heart choker around my neck, I set forth to walk the hallways.

My first stop was the dark maze where I felt my way to a bench.  Taking a seat, I didn't have to for very long before to wait before one of the Latinos bears appeared, having followed me from the locker room.  He stepped in front of me, dropped his towel, and dangled his impressively thick cock in front of my face.  I didn't have a chance to reach for it before his hands were on my head, as he fed me his huge brown cock, fucking my face for a good minute before he allowed me to come up for air.  I took the occasion not only to catch my breath, but also to take a big hit of poppers.  Then he again forced my head on his cock.

It went on for some time, and I impressed myself as I didn't gag once.  I did, however, begin jacking myself, even as I enjoyed the sensation of his cock sliding in my mouth.  After five more minutes of pumping into my mouth he grunted “Fuck, I’m cumming.”  I slid off of his cock and sat there, awaiting his load.  Indeed his cock exploded, absolutely covering my face and neck in his warm cum.  The last few spurts of his cum ended up in my mouth and I was in heaven as I tasted the salty cum drip out of him and rest on my tongue, even as his cock still twitched in excitement.  Eventually he withdrew from my mouth, slapping my cheek with his cock twice before walking away.  Eagerly swallowing the jizz in my mouth, I was pleased with the encounter as a good start, but was definitely ready for the main course.

Getting up I leave  out of the darkroom and head to the showers.  My face still wet with so much cum that some of it was oozing down my chest.  The shower was empty, so I took a quick rinse, not before, however, scooping another finger full of the cum off my body and licking my finger clean.  Then I headed for the general play room which has elevated glory holes feeding around the central space, which itself is lined with padded benches. 

In the center of the central space is a public stage.  At that moment, aside from myself, there were only two men present, a somewhat older man who was blowing a middle aged ginger guy.  I bent over over the center stage, placing one of the several condoms I took from the free dispenser on top of my ass and waited.  Before long a younger looking black bull entered the room, standing behind me.  I heard him rip the condom open so I took the lube I had brought, rubbing a hefty dollop into my tight hole.  Immediately the head of what felt like a MASSIVE cock started to prod my hole.  I reach around and feel his shaft up and down, happy I felt the condom.  As I took another big hit of poppers, his cock inched its way into my ass.

I felt so full and good eventually he was all the way into me and started pumping.  A crowd of about seven men had gathered.  Several were either groping me, or jerking themselves as each awaited his turn on my ass.  I couldn't say I didn't enjoy being the center of attention.  The ginger guy I had seen earlier now walked up to my side and offered his cock, so I swallowed it to the root, happy for both the ginger guy's cock and the sensation of the black bull's huge, full ball sack smacking into mine.  

The black bull, meanwhile, reached his limit as he slid out of my ass, yanked off the condom, stroking himself to completion.  Rope after rope of warm cum landed all over my back.  Looking back I'm still amazed by the amount he blew.  In any event, he was apparently quite satisfied as he slapped my ass a few times, then slapped it with his cock, which was still at full erection, and then left, leaving me to finish off the ginger cock.  However, before he blew, a new guy stepped behind my ass, and this new cock abruptly slid into my ass, even before I thought to check for a condom.  Turning, I was about to insist on the use of a condom, but the sight of the top gave me pause:  he was a handsome looking grey fox, and sure enough, he was trying to fuck me raw, but I held my position and handed him a condom.  Which he promptly tossed away. 

“Condom or nothing," I plainly insisted, handing another condom to him. 

He gave me a vexed look, but unwrapped the condom, slid it onto his cock, and re-positioned himself to re-enter my ass.  Returning to the ginger guy's cock, I went back to servicing him as the grey fox started to slid back into my ass.  As a precaution, however, I reached back and verified he was wearing the condom, which I think, covered about half of his seven inch cock.  I was satisfied.

He fucked me very slowly, perhaps even awkwardly as he attempted to move his cock in a circle pattern, constantly sliding in slowly, then withdrawing, but somehow still trying to move in a circle.  To be honest, however, I wasn't focused on the grey fox, but on the ginger guy, because just about then he began pumping deliciously warm warm cum into my mouth.  I was still swallowing the last his load when another man, a very hung and hairy Latino fed me his his very thick cock.  I was aware the grey fox had changed his fuck pattern, now completely withdrawing from my ass and then plunging back in, but I was trying to focus on the Latino's cock, which was an absolute beauty.

However I was more aware when the grey fox changed his plan again, pounding my ass like the proverbial jack rabbit, hitting my prostate with each deep thrust.  The pre-cum was oozing from my cock in abundance.  I was one happy bottom. 

As I took another hit of poppers, the grey fox took my crotch in his arms and fucked my slutty ass with amazing energy, his torso arching above me as he grunted and moaned in a deep, very satisfying, sexy voice.  I didn’t want it to end but eventually he buried himself to the hilt and I felt his cock twitch deep inside me.  But I also had a pang of alarm as I sensed a warm glow spreading in my belly.  The grey fox, meanwhile, abruptly withdrew and hurriedly left the room.

I didn’t have time to do much though since the Latino I was sucking decided it was his turn at my hole.  He donned the condom I presented without hesitation, and gave me a very satisfactory fuck, although all the while he was pounding away I found myself thinking I was surprised my ass could handle yet another cock, especially as he wasn't using any lube.  The same thought came to mind with the two successive guys who had a go at my ass.

After this little gang bang I took a shower, and as I stood in the shower I felt my ass leaking.  Sure enough - it was cum.  I surmised the grey fox had engaged in all those 'weird moves' to discreetly remove the condom from his cock, and when he was eventually successful in doing so, he quickly bred me without holding back, leaving my ass containing a ridiculous amount of his seed that continued to ooze out of my hole for the rest of the night.  I didn’t have to wonder too long about the condom because that came out of me as well the next day.

I was in total fear for about a month, visiting the health clinic to be tested several times.  As it turned out, I was lucky this time.  I've been a lot more careful since, but I still look back at the moment and realize how incredibly hot it was to be used and bred like a bitch, even if I didn't want to again run the risks.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

oh you’ll be back out there taking raw loads boy.  the prep training wheels will soon be half assed and skipped. we know this pattern lol 

• 7 months later...