The door was unlocked when I pushed it open, just as he had said it would be.  I stepped inside, locked the door behind myself, and took a quick glance around:  the apartment was small and cheap but clean, and the lighting was dim.

"In here," a voice called from a doorway and I followed it to the man's bedroom.  There was barely enough light leaking in from the curtained window to see the guy I'd come to fuck.  Even in the dim light I could see he was chubby, his ass on display as he lay ass up and face down on the edge of his bed naked except for a blindfold around his eyes.  We'd met on Grindr and he had quickly invited me over to fuck him anon.

As I let my jeans and boxers drop he looked back even though he couldn't see, his wide pale ass shaking enticingly as his thick cock drooped underneath him.  I could smell the body wash on him, his hair still wet from a fresh shower as I knelt down behind him.  Giving his fat ass a spank that makes it jiggle he let out a gasp then a low groan as I spread his cheeks to expose his pink hole.

Wasting no time, I dove in, tongue lashing at the pucker as I slobbered and sucked his hole making him moan like a bitch.  Already he started to rock against my face as I ate him out, my tongue prodding his asshole to taste him and get him ready for my cock that was already growing hard and dripping.  He clutched at the bedsheets as he shook from the pleasure, the sounds of my ravenous rimming and his moans filling the air.

Reaching between his thick thighs I found his cock hard and throbbing as it leaked precum, giving it a few strokes that made him whimper and moan out.  Pulling back I worked a single thick finger into his loosened, slick hole and rubbed against his prostate making his cock lurch in my hand.  The chubby faggots hole clenched around my fingers as I added a second, working him open and stroking his prostate to really get him dripping in my grasp.

Grinning as he moaned like a needy whore I asked, "Ready to get fucked faggot?"

My dick throbbed as he groaned out against the bed before turning his head to gasp out, "Yes, fuck me," he pleaded.  I wasn't going to wait.  Giving his cock and prostate a few strokes for good measure, I stood up and pressed the broad tip of my uncut cock against his spit-slicked pucker, which I prodded, teasing him, just to hear him moan.  I was just about to thrust into him when he seemed to remember something and reached back to place his hand on my hip, "Wait!" he pointed at his nightstand where a few condom packages and a bottle of lube sat, "Gotta use a condom," he warned.

I was ready to just force my dick into him right then even if I had to hold him down and rape him but I just grunted in disappointment as I reached out and took a condom and the bottle.  Ripping open the wrapper I regretfully rolled the rubber across my cock.  Popping the cap on the lube I slathered up my covered dick then poured a generous amount right onto his hole.  Without bothering to work it into his asshole I lined up with it and pushed hard to make up for lost time with that unfortunate distraction.  The chub let out a pained yelp and collapsed on his wide belly as several rough thrusts let me rest balls-deep in his tight ass.

Laying myself on top of him I pinned him against the bed as I rotated my hips, savoring how his hole clenched at my cock as I stirred his insides, growling in his ear, "Hope you have thick walls, fag.  Neighbors gonna hear you."

His only response was to squirm underneath me.

Drawing my hips back until only the fat crown of my cock remained in him I dropped back down, hilting myself in one rough thrust that knocked the air out of him mid-moan.  With my weight holding him down all he could do was spread his legs even wider as I started to bounce off his ass, my fat cock plowing his hole with wet slapping sounds when my fat nuts clapped off his hairless pair.

With my fingers grabbing him by the back of he neck I pounded him hard and fast, the chubby slut moaning out while starting to clench his hole around my cock with each pull out before thrusting back in.  The bed had started to bang against the wall, letting his neighbors know without a doubt that someone was getting thoroughly fucked.  Yet as I relished his whimpers and needy groans the feeling of the condom wrapped around me kept me from fully enjoying it.  Propping myself up on my elbow I looked down to where my condom covered cock was pummeling his hole and the sight of the dark image of a biohazard tattoo on my hip making up my mind as I readied myself to rip the rubber off and really enjoy myself.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 11

• 4 months later...

Giving his needy asshole a few long strokes of my cock that made the chubby man moan out like the whore he was. Pushing myself up onto my knees and straightening by back I pulled his large rump higher into the air so my condom wrapped cock remained in his hairless hole.  He just moaned into the pillow and gripped at the sheets as I slowly rotated my hips, stirring his bowels.

Looking down at where his asshole stretched around my cock my enjoyment was lessened by the condom keeping me from going bareback in this chubby fag. Hand still gripping him by the hip I started to slowly draw out to the very tip to tease and prod at the winking hole before I plunge back in with loud grunts and groans from us both. As I start to repeat the slow, teasing fucking my hand gives one pale asscheek a slap that makes it wobble, my fingers digging in to grip it as he moans out shamelessly.

My other hand gripped the base of my cock and slapped the fat head against his slightly gaping hole, the pink ring twitching and slick as if inviting me to seed it. With a groan and slid back in, my hand gripping his hip pulling him back to spear him deep. I repeated the motions, pulling out to slap his hole with my cock before sliding back in, "Fuck... your slutty ass just loves this cock, you love getting fucked, don't you fag?"

His slutty moans were the best answer even before he whimpers out, "Fuck yes! Fuck my fag-hole! Fuck me hard!"

Hearing him beg for my cock just made me harder as I slipped out of the needy hole. I could see it throb with each heartbeat as I ground the broad head against the slightly gaping and pink hole. I spanked him once more, making his ass jiggle and starting to leave a pink handprint where I'd struck him before, the needy slut moaning out with each strike as he presses his face into the covers.

Thankful for his blindfold I used the distraction of alternating between groping spanks where I palm and grip his cheek and sliding my fat cock along his asscrack. I could hear him begging me to fuck him as he grunted and huffed like a needy pig, but I wasn't quite ready. Hooking my thumb of my free hand under the band of the condom I gave his ass a sharp spank and used the sound to disguise the snap of the condom as I tore it off quickly and dropped it off the side of the bed.

I myself started to groan as I ground my now bare cock along the groove of his ass, slicking up with the copious lube. He whimpers in need under me as he feels the tip catch at his hole, the chubby man wiggling his hips slightly in their effort to get me to slide back in. With my bare, precum-oozing dick sliding across his neg hole I was feeling more bold as I groped and squeezed his ass.

"Tell me again, faggot. Tell me what you want, what you need," I growled as I bend back down over him, my arm pressing against his shoulders to pin him to the bed as I slowly grind against his hole, the denial almost as tortuous to me as it was him.

"F-fuck me! Fuck my ass, I'm a chubby faggot and I need you to fuck me!" he cries out, his needy words making me growl in lust at how openly and wantonly he was begging.

Not needing any more invitation I lifted my hips and aimed the drooling tip of my uncovered cock at his hole that had started to close up and used my weight to drive it in to the hilt with one smooth motion. We both gasped out and moaned as I speared his asshole, my POZ cock completely bare to the hilt in the wet, sloppy hole. I could tell he didn't know I had ditched the condom, the fag only caring about getting his hole pounded.

I didn't waste anymore time, the need to fuck and breed this neg hole with my toxic load welling up inside me. Still holding him down I drew my hips back until only the fat head of my uncut cock was plugging his hole before thrusting in hard. I didn't start slow either, his bed already slamming against the wall with each rutting thrust into him.

Normally I was a more gentle and even considerate lover, but this mans husky frame was built for taking a hard pounding and from his moans and gasps with each thrust I could tell he loved it. The sound of his hole being stretched and lubed up by my POZ precum joined the wet slaps of my hips against his wobbling ass and our own sounds of pleasure.

Just knowing I was about to stealth this needy, overly-trusting fag with my toxic load nearly had me unloading in his neg ass but I wanted to draw it out longer and enjoy it to make up for the time lost with the condom.

Keeping my hand on the back of his neck possessively I stopped my thrusts and pushed myself up onto my knees, my slick cock slipping from his gaping hole with a pop. Urging him on he shuffles his knees forward to lift his ass up to my level as he was kept face down in his bed and to my delight he kept himself down as I straightened up and let go of his neck.

I wished I had a camera as I looked down to where my dark, slick length was prodding at his pink, gaping hole. The sound of his nearly feminine moan was music to my ears as I slid back in at a slow pace. However as my hips bumped against his ass once I hilted myself I couldn't help it and started roughly fucking him once more, practically knocking the wind out of him from the sudden force of it.

Sweat poured down my brow and back as I fucked him as hard as I could, my hands gripping his wide hips and slamming him back against each thrust to bury my POZ cock as deep as possible in his hole. Like a proper slut he just laid there and took it, the forcefulness of it surprising him at first but soon he was started to bounce his fat ass back against each thrust while his voice returned to him with loud wordless moans and groans.

I didn't care if he had cum or was going to from the bareback fuck at the moment, my mind blanking of anything beyond the primal desire to thoroughly fuck a willing hole and plant my toxic seed deep into him. He was certain to have bruises from where my hands gripped him but that pain seemed a distant worry of the chub beneath me as he buried his face in his sheets and cried out.

His hole suddenly squeezes down hard on me with a series of contractions as he shuddered and bucked on my cock. The increased stimulation was just enough to send me over the edge as I gave my own nearly feral growl of pleasure and thrust in one last time to the hilt and fell down on top him, trapping him underneath as I started to cum.

My thick toxic seed started to paint his neg hole, my hips bucking slightly with each spurt of the hot load. My mind blank with the pleasure I ground into his hole to ensure a proper breeding, some part of my mind still relishing the fact I had just creampied a neg ass with my toxic load without them seeming to realize what happened.

As we both caught our breath I recovered a bit faster and reach over toward the nightstand where I saw his phone. Still blindfolded he doesn't see or notice that I snatched it up. I nearly chuckle as I see he hadn't password locked it as I mute the sounds and open the camera. Lifting up I slowly drew my still thick and hard cock from his hole until my head pops free and I grind the wet cum staining it across the sloppy, gaping hole. Grinning I take a few pics, making sure to lean back and ensure I included my biohazard tattoo in the shots of my bare cock and cum dripping from his hole.

Satisfied with myself I quickly emailed them to one of my junk emails and looked down at the chubby man where he lay motionless and panting still. Slipping from the bed I gave his ass a slap which made him give a cute little squeak of surprise, "Thanks for the fuck. Left you a gift," I started to say and felt the phone buzz in my hand and saw from the text preview something that made me smirk as I tossed it onto the bed by his head, "Looks like your next visitor is here too, hope he like me prepping you for him."

The fag mumbled something but I didn't listen as I quickly scooped up my clothes and moved out of the room after kicking the condom under the bed. I didn't want to be there if he reached back and discovered his hole dripping with POZ cum as I dressed in his front living room. I was just pulling my jeans halfway up my legs when the door opens and a man steps in only to blink in surprise at me.

We shared the awkward moment but I grinned and gave him a nod, the older man giving their own with a sheepish grin. His eyes traveled down to my bare cock, now softened to its more modest size and spots the tattoo on my hip.

I caught the look and gave him a wink as I fully dressed, the man giving a laugh and put a finger to his lips in the universal sign of showing he wouldn't spill my secret. As I stood at the door I looked back in time to see the man drop his shirt and spot the dark shape of a biohazard sign in red ink just above the waistband of his pants as he disappeared into the fags room. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 9

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...