Sex and Work with Blurred Boundaries

In September when working in West London, I got chatting to a guy on Growlr, after a while he came and met me where I was working, and later that week, came and met me at my house and fucked me. He fucked me really well and has a very thick cock and he fucked me raw and came in me.  He is in his late 50s, and is quite grand in his profession.

Since then, we realised we work in similar fields.  He invited me to his home, and fucked me again, and again came in my ass, but then he began doing business with me, which has led to having instigated a big project which we are doing together.  Now when we meet the boundaries of our relationship are blurred.

A few weeks later when he finished work, knowing I had to keep working, he drove back to my house and fucked me again, raw and came in my ass.

Lat night we had a meeting at his work place about our project.  This took an hour, we looked at print material and I met his staff, with whom I will be working.  After a while we went to his car, and drove back to his place where he fucked me raw, cumming in my ass for the fourth time.  Then he made me dinner, opened wine and we enjoyed a civilized evening.

I think that rather than just being a top who likes fucking me, he has formed a kind of emotional attachment and is trying to help me professionally, he has also looked me up online and googled me extensively and knows things about me he could only know by really checking me out in detail.  And it is quite clear he wants to keep fucking me as time goes on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

It sounds like you got yourself a boyfriend rather than a fuck buddy.    Maybe the boundaries are not clear because neither of you discussed what it is you are both looking for   ..... there is nothing wrong with enjoying friends with benefits and fuck buddy relationships, unless one of the parties is wanting and expecting more.

Enjoy it. Nothing wrong with a professional relationship with benefits (and you can benefit from it professionally too. Him and his network). And you both like the sex. I understand he checked you out online. Probably standard when one wants to develop a professional relationship. After all employers check out the online profiles of candidates for a job too. He's just being careful who he's doing business with.

It may only become a problem when the sex becomes a condition to take the professional relationship further. Like fucking you becomes a condition to continue the project or start a new one or refer you to his network. If you want to end the sex it may also be the end of the professional relationship. Not saying this will be the case but it could. Just keep that in mind. But for now I would say: go for it! If your boyfriend and his partner don't mind (if they even know or care).

Yes. Don't worry about the blurred boundaries. As long as you like getting fucked by him who cares? And as you say, he can only go so far considering his home situation. Unless of course he's in a sexless relationship, but then it becomes a whole different story. For now I would just see it as a professional relationship with a bonus.