Hey. I'm pretty new to being gay.

Guest Scottishlad

Guest Scottishlad

Hey everyone. 

Like the title says I'm pretty new to being gay. So new in fact to the point where I'm still married haha. 

I just can't get the thought of having a guy kneel infront of me and me ramming my cock down his throat. 

I would love if any of the guys on here would like to chat and help me on my journey. 

My kik is eddieburger123. 

I also know I haven't put this in the right forum and for that I apologise. 

Look forward to chatting to you guys x

Guest Scottishlad

Thank you faceload. Where are you from? 

Its only recently I've been having these feelings. I'm been checking on my local Craigslist to hopefully find a little sub I could use when my wife is away. 

Love the thought of having a ass and mouth I can use whenever I need to shot my load. 

14 hours ago, Scottishlad said:

Thank you faceload. Where are you from? 

Its only recently I've been having these feelings. I'm been checking on my local Craigslist to hopefully find a little sub I could use when my wife is away. 

Love the thought of having a ass and mouth I can use whenever I need to shot my load. 

I'm in San Francisco, but would love to be in Scotland. The men are awesome.

Keep looking. You deserve a beautiful boy to skullfuck and gutfuck raw and rough. He will be grateful for your loads and your aggression.

Guest Scottishlad
12 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

I'm in San Francisco, but would love to be in Scotland. The men are awesome.

Keep looking. You deserve a beautiful boy to skullfuck and gutfuck raw and rough. He will be grateful for your loads and your aggression.

I was in San Fran last year. Wish we had been talking then ? 

Would of love to give you some of Scottish meat. 

On 2017-11-09 at 1:35 PM, Scottishlad said:

Hey everyone. 

Like the title says I'm pretty new to being gay. So new in fact to the point where I'm still married haha. 

I just can't get the thought of having a guy kneel infront of me and me ramming my cock down his throat. 

I would love if any of the guys on here would like to chat and help me on my journey. 

My kik is eddieburger123. 

I also know I haven't put this in the right forum and for that I apologise. 

Look forward to chatting to you guys x

You make me wish I were in Scotland. 

Guest Scottishlad
13 hours ago, evilalex said:

You make me wish I were in Scotland. 

Come on over. I've got the house all too myself just looking for a little hairless twink I can slap around and fuck before my wife gets home

Guest Scottishlad
28 minutes ago, PervBBbttm said:

hot, fuck me too

You can cum also. The more the merrier. I've got enough dick and cum for the both of you too fight over 

Guest BBBeard

I never did women, but still i  can imagine your thoughts. I remember my first time as a guy said walk with me to my car at the end of party night. From time to time he smiled and felt my bottom. In the car i sucked his dick and he fucked me. With wet shorts i walked away. I even jumped a bit. This is it! And if you have that experience, you don't want anything else. Amsterdam here, so Scottishlad, if you want some practice))

Guest Scottishlad
33 minutes ago, BBBeard said:

I never did women, but still i  can imagine your thoughts. I remember my first time as a guy said walk with me to my car at the end of party night. From time to time he smiled and felt my bottom. In the car i sucked his dick and he fucked me. With wet shorts i walked away. I even jumped a bit. This is it! And if you have that experience, you don't want anything else. Amsterdam here, so Scottishlad, if you want some practice))

If I'm ever over in the dam I will defo look you up. I can see me cumming in your lovely beard 

I'm new to this too. I've always been attracted to men sexually and I had a couple of experiences when younger but my mother, who's very progressive told me it was normal for gay and straight people to have those kinds of fantasies some time. Bless her heart she overnormalized it so I assumed that I was straight with gay fantasies. I was fine with it. Fast forward 30 years,  3 children and one divorce later and I'm sucking this guy's cock and this thought hits me like a ton of bricks, "I'm a fucking cocksucking faggot! And I love it!" But I don't know the first thing about being gay. I mean for instance: Isn't shit a problem? The smell? What do you do about that? If I put my finger in my butt It smells like ass for three days. Do you get used to that?