Hey. I'm pretty new to being gay.

Guest Scottishlad

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Conjack10 said:

But I don't know the first thing about being gay. I mean for instance: Isn't shit a problem? The smell? What do you do about that? If I put my finger in my butt It smells like ass for three days. Do you get used to that?

There are things you can do. If you eat a healthy diet with lots of fiber, it will be less of an issue. You can add a supplement like PURE for Men to help.  https://www.pureformen.com/

You can clean out with an enema. There are a couple of threads in General Discussion about the topic, but this is a nice summary.  https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

Acknowledging you're attracted to men is one thing. Being comfortable and exploring it is another. Don't force yourself into sex if you're not ready. Most who glorify raunchy sex acts (whether top or bottom) have been developing that side of themselves since very early on. Given that you've vividly fantasized about having a bottom suck your cock you could try it if there's an adult theater/bookstore next to you. Also, never ask your bottom participant if he's also married unless you've hooked up with him repeatedly.

Other than that, have fun! Bottoms are fun if you fuck them right! 

Guest Scottishlad
3 hours ago, BottomKink said:

Acknowledging you're attracted to men is one thing. Being comfortable and exploring it is another. Don't force yourself into sex if you're not ready. Most who glorify raunchy sex acts (whether top or bottom) have been developing that side of themselves since very early on. Given that you've vividly fantasized about having a bottom suck your cock you could try it if there's an adult theater/bookstore next to you. Also, never ask your bottom participant if he's also married unless you've hooked up with him repeatedly.

Other than that, have fun! Bottoms are fun if you fuck them right! 

Thank you for your advice but where I'm from we don't have places like ABS unfortunately. Would love a place I could have some anon fun. That's why I'm trying Craigslist hoping for a dark room/makeshift gloryhole kinda meet. Is it too much to ask for a smooth twink who would like fucked on the regular? 

• 5 years later...
On 11/16/2017 at 11:47 PM, Conjack10 said:

I'm new to this too. I've always been attracted to men sexually and I had a couple of experiences when younger but my mother, who's very progressive told me it was normal for gay and straight people to have those kinds of fantasies some time. Bless her heart she overnormalized it so I assumed that I was straight with gay fantasies. I was fine with it. Fast forward 30 years,  3 children and one divorce later and I'm sucking this guy's cock and this thought hits me like a ton of bricks, "I'm a fucking cocksucking faggot! And I love it!" But I don't know the first thing about being gay. I mean for instance: Isn't shit a problem? The smell? What do you do about that? If I put my finger in my butt It smells like ass for three days. Do you get used to that?

So tell us, how is it several years later?

• Like 1