Three Loads on a Thursday Night

Londonbear

Last night a guy I had met sometime earlier at a friend's birthday messaged me on Scruff and asked if I was up for a fuck.  He want a door-on-latch-ass-up-in-a-jock situation, which I was happy to do, as frankly, I couldn't actually remember meeting him socially, so I saw this as a potential anonymous load, which is very hot for me.

While he was on his way over, a neighbour who likes fucking in groups texted me to ask if I was playing.  He is a mid 50s muscle guy with a huge nine inch cock, which is nearly as big as my boyfriend's.  This guy only likes groups and never meets me if I am by myself, so I asked the Scuff guy if he minded a small group.  He replied he was fine with a group, as long as he got my hole first.  So at the appropriate time I waited ass up on my bed, the door on the latch.  The Scruff guy arrived first, rimmed me, got my hole really wet and pushed in.  His cock was amazingly thick, and we were both really getting off on the anonymity of the session, especially as the Scruff guy didn't even both removing his pants, he just unzipped, pulled out his cock, and shoved it in.

As the Scruff guy was going at it, the neighbour arrived and pulled out his nine inches.  The Scruff guy went kinda wild, and started sucking the neighbour while he fucked me.  He was so turned on I knew he wouldn't last long, and indeed he blew a huge load in my ass within minutes.

The neighbour didn't miss a beat.  As the Scruff guy pulled out he pushed right in, and pounded my ass, exploding deep in my hole.

Each then literally tucked his cock back into his trousers, said thanks, letting themselves out.

My boyfriend got home about 30 minutes later, and I took him right upstairs.  We cuddled for a bit, then he pushed on and gave me a really long hard fuck and really got off on my pre-loaded hole.  Oh course he didn't ask me who's cum it was  He just loves using cum as lube and going second, third or even seventh in my ass.

He was also particularly happy I had made him this huge Thai feast for dinner, so after we fucked, took the dog out everything was ready to go.  It's nice to be able to look after him properly.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1