Deepthroating tips?

Katelate

Guest Upstateguy518

Buy a dildo. Take as much as you can into your mouth without gagging to see how much dick you can take. And just keep working on it - Breathe through the nose, Relax your throat. It takes a lot of practice.

When I was growing up I used to practice with a banana because the curve makes it good to deliberately stimulate the gag reflex. Take it in as far as you can and hold it against your gag reflex as long as you can stand and then repeat. 

Being able to control your reflex is essential because you can not only take huge, beautiful cocks to the base but you can deliberately gulp and spasm your throat around them sending your top wild.

My favourite way to deep throat is after working his cock with plenty of saliva and tongue action on his sensitive spots, I suddenly take him deep in on plunge, then I look right up at him and twist my head slowly from side to side, moan hard around his cock and then make a gulping action, all while my hands grab and squeeze his arse or back, pulling him in for more. By this point I’ve met very few tops who aren’t already pumping their load down my throat or who are able to resist pounding my throat with everything they’ve got. 

Practice makes perfect. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Scottishlad
8 hours ago, SubOtter said:

When I was growing up I used to practice with a banana because the curve makes it good to deliberately stimulate the gag reflex. Take it in as far as you can and hold it against your gag reflex as long as you can stand and then repeat. 

Being able to control your reflex is essential because you can not only take huge, beautiful cocks to the base but you can deliberately gulp and spasm your throat around them sending your top wild.

My favourite way to deep throat is after working his cock with plenty of saliva and tongue action on his sensitive spots, I suddenly take him deep in on plunge, then I look right up at him and twist my head slowly from side to side, moan hard around his cock and then make a gulping action, all while my hands grab and squeeze his arse or back, pulling him in for more. By this point I’ve met very few tops who aren’t already pumping their load down my throat or who are able to resist pounding my throat with everything they’ve got. 

Practice makes perfect. ;)

Good lord. You are perfect. 

Guest deleted1107

Agree with all above... definite breathing is important and just feel his cock go down your throat... once past a certain point it's all good from there. 

Learn to breathe through your nose. Gag reflexes are hard to get over so depending on how bad your's are, start off by resting one finger in the back of your tongue for 5-10 seconds. Then move on to two and three fingers. Once you get that down then move on to either dildos (soft ones to start with) or cucumbers. If you try it with a banana, cut off the patch on the bottom and start with the peel on. 

Hope this helps!

• 2 months later...