Fisting followed by breeding

Bottomboystretch

I've just discovered this site and become an immediate fan, thought I'd share my last load story.

I've been submissive to a dominant man for 4 years now, he's 35 years older than me, with a lot of experience and a monstrous cock, pretty much any bottom's dream.

Anyway, his view of bottoms is that they are literally that, bottoms, not allowed pleasure via their cock, so in this same vein he's had me in enforced chastity for what will be three years this christmas... ( it was a Christmas present for him, but mistake) this means I haven't touched or been touched on my cock for 3 years now, and therefore rely on anal to cum.

My dominant is also into hole stretching, I'm regularly double fisted and I'm kept plugged 24/7 with a 4 inch diameter plug, only made possible by the fact I quit work to be a housekeeper for him.

Anyway,  earlier tonight he opened me up, punching in and out of my tired anal cunt  before he let slip that he'd invited a couple of his friends round to use me. After a couple of hours of double penetration and spitroasting, he inserted a speculum into me to hold my cunt open while he and both his friends all flooded my insides with cum... I was plugged for a few hours before he let me cream pie it back out. I love my life...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sounds very Hot, I was in a similar relationship when I was just 21, But after a while they start looking for tight hole to bust open. Its just what guys do is use U abuse U and go on their merry way. So enjoy today, tomorrow will bring a new young thing into the household . i'm still a bottom but I found U can live Ur own life and give it up Ur hole to only  those U choose to give it up for. 

3 hours ago, 62bOYHOLE said:

Sounds very Hot, I was in a similar relationship when I was just 21, But after a while they start looking for tight hole to bust open. Its just what guys do is use U abuse U and go on their merry way. So enjoy today, tomorrow will bring a new young thing into the household . i'm still a bottom but I found U can live Ur own life and give it up Ur hole to only  those U choose to give it up for. 

Depends on your top's interests regarding whether or not they get bored of a loose hole I guess. My top positively encourages mine being completely ruined and has dedicated the past 4 years to making sure it is. With me being chastised it's a particular turn on for him

22 hours ago, 62bOYHOLE said:

No, U don't want to really, but yes it can be fun while Ur trying to figure out what U really want

And what exactly is wrong with my lifestyle? I love being a submissive for my partner and he has a good amount of experience to be able to please me enough using my hole for me to willingly embrace the fact he refuses to unlock my chastity device

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, tintedwhite said:

Oh for sure. I am wanting to get into fisting and gain such inspiration from posters such as you.

Well if you ever want to chat about it or have any questions that have been bothering you I'm more than happy to help! Obviously I rely on fisting for pleasure since not having access to my cock for 3 years so I like to think my experience is fairly decent haha

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2017 at 12:00 PM, Bottomboystretch said:

Well if you ever want to chat about it or have any questions that have been bothering you I'm more than happy to help! Obviously I rely on fisting for pleasure since not having access to my cock for 3 years so I like to think my experience is fairly decent haha

Thank you, my friend, I will remember that.