Hotel Bare Couple

PopperMeUp79

I was traveling for work and found myself staying in a large hotel / conference center.   Logging into Growlr, I ended up connecting with a bearish couple who were staying in the same hotel.  Their pics were okay, a bit fuzzy (always a cause for concern), but they were conversing openly so I wasn’t too put off.  Their cock pics were impressive, though, and I kept looking back at those as we chatted.  Convenience was a bonus in their favor, so I agreed to swing by their room.  I put on a jock strap, shorts, T, and flip flops; then slipped poppers in my pocket and headed down to their floor.

They let me into their room — pretty standard hotel issue with a king size bed.  The lighting was purposefully low.  As expected, they were older than their profile pics — probably late 50s / early 60s — with more pounds than described, and both wearing black t-shirts.  However, they played their cards well — the one who was waiting inside the room was standing there with a huge hard on.  His cock was thick and long, and I was immediately captivated.  There wasn’t much talking. The one who greeted me came up behind me, and four hands started rubbing my chest, back, and arms.  A few happy grunts were all the noise we were making.  I heard the guy who had opened the door slip-off his shorts. 

Our encounter picked up steam quickly.  The bears pulled off my T and shorts, leaving my standing there in a jock strap.  I put my hands behind my head so they could openly explore.  Four hands worked across my head, chest, arms, and back.  Then I felt one cup my balls, and another gently run up and down between my ass.  There was a hand on my back pushing me toward the bed. “Get on all fours.”  I jumped up on the bed, my feet hanging off the end.  “Inhale.”  I felt the cold glass under my nose, his hand pressing against the side of my nose while I took a hit of poppers.  I inhaled without exhaling, holding it inside for a moment.  As my heart rated started to pound, I slowly exhaled, letting the warmth start to wash over my body.  “Take another hit.”  As I inhaled and held the second hit, I could feel his partner tonguing my hole.  I exhaled and moaned at the same time, that warm feeling spreading across my body, and my ass becoming very hungry.  The girthy, long cock pressed against my lips, and I opened my mouth to engulf it.  Riding the poppers rush, I slurped on that big cock on my mouth, while pushing my ass back on the others’ tongue and probing fingers.

I didn’t have to wait long to feel lube being spread on my hole, and fingers begin to work it inside.

“What do you want?”  

I let the big cock drop from my mouth, “I want your cock in my ass.”  Our online chat never discussed condoms or bareback, so I wasn’t certain what I was about to get.  I felt the hot, slippery head of his bare dick pressing against my hole, pushing it open.  I groaned as the dick I hadn’t ever really seen pushed inside me.  The poppers appeared below my nose again, and I took a long hit.

I was swimming in the popper haze and dim lighting, focusing on the feeling of that cock in my ass.  Once the fucking started, it didn’t stop.  My chest was pushed into the comforter, the warm feeling of the comforter contrasting to the exposed feeling of my ass up in the air.  He fucked me with a variety of strokes, loosening up my ass as he occasionally moved from side to side.  There was no talking — just the sound of his body slapping against my ass, and the quick grunts his thrusts drove out of me.  I lost track of time, but suddenly I felt his cock slip out.

Against the poppers were under my nose, and a hand was pressing one nostril closed.  I took two long hits, letting the feeling wash over me again, my heart pounding.  I wanted to be used.

Then the cock I’d seen when I came into the room, and had time to suck down, slid into my awaiting hole.  I pushed myself up on my arms, arching my back.  It was a BIG cock!  I panted a little, trying to adjust to the size, but he just started fucking my ass.  The other guy, meanwhile, pushed his cock into my mouth.  I didn’t know if he had washed, but I wasn’t given a choice.  The two bears had me spit roasted, plowing me at either end.  I grunted and choked a little, but they didn’t stop.  The guy in front of me grunted, his hand on the back of my head forcing me to take his cock deep.  I felt the thick load filling my mouth, tasting the tangy-salty mix.  Fuck that was hot!

The bear behind me pulled out while his partner fell back on the bed breathing heavily.  He grabbed my ankles and rolled me onto my back, driving my legs apart to expose my wet ass.  He pushed back inside me and started fucking again.  This time his strokes were long and deep, and I felt his balls slap my ass.  I couldn’t moan or grunt any longer — the best I could manage were gasps as he plunged inside.  My hole was stretched around his cock, and I slipped into total submission.  This guy could do whatever he wanted at this point.

”Breed him,” his partner said from behind me.

The topping bear growled, fucking my hole a bit harder and faster, growling every so often, his eyes locked with mine.

“You want this load, don’t you, boy?”

”Yes.”

”Tell me what you want, boy.”

”Breed me, Sir.”

Nothing more was said after that.  The bear changed his tempo, now pounding me furiously, clearly focused on his own satisfaction.  His partner grabbed my wrists and held my arms wide so I couldn’t stroke my own cock.  I was reaching my limit for taking a pounding, but also realized I didn’t have any choice left.  Without warning, the bear growled once, then again, and finally unleashed in my ass.  He made a couple final, desperate thrusts to bury his load deep before pulling out.  After catching his breath, the two bears made me get back on all fours so they could take a few pics of his load in my cummy ass. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 17

• 3 weeks later...