Craigslist meets?

Guest Scottishlad

Guest Scottishlad

I've recently been looking on my local Craigslist but found it's mostly fakes and guys looking for cyber wanks. 

I was just wondering if anyone had had any positive meets from Craigslist and how they went? 

Guest Upstateguy518

Maybe two successful meets and that's after posting many ads and going through a lot of responses. The first thing I'd say is be aware there's a lot of pic collectors out there. They ask for a few nudes and then you never hear from them again. Make it clear in your ad what you want, where you want it and that you aren't willing to swap a ton of pics. I've noticed that you can spot a serious ad if they make it clear they want no BS and wanna get straight to the point. Also be prepared for a few spam emails too, Just block those and move on. Craigslist is so easy to try to get laid on but so hard to actually get it done.

It seems like you have to place alot of ads and deal with alot of BS before you find a real hookup on CL, 

but I have had a few, mainly guys passing through town. I love sucking off anonomous cock though, so it works ok for me at times.

Anyone know a GOOD website for hooking up?

Edited by Sub-Cocksucker

Guest Memphian

I've had fair  luck with CL, especially when I'm traveling and can host at a hotel.  It is very hit or miss though.  High ratio of flakes as the OP said.  But I've gotten quite a bit of cock that way, usually one time things.  One problem is I'm a total bottom.  There's also a high ratio of bottoms and cocksukers looking for tops so there is a lot of competion.  

Usually I'm answering an ad looking for a cocksucker although I will post my own when I'm on the road.  But when I respond I make it clear that I'm serious and available right now, and won't no-show like a lot of guys.  A lot of them are tired of the bullshit and realize I'm a sure thing and we meet up.

I've only had two successful Craigslist meets by responding to ads, and have one guy i talk dirty to through e-mail. When I post an ad, I don't get what I'm looking for most of the time. Also majority of the ads are by non-serious bottoms/versatile.

Internet NSA is dying out and replaced by gay dating sites/apps. Nothing wrong with that, but if you wanna meet a guy to have raunchy sex (or real dirty sex talk) it's gonna be hard. Trust me, I'm still trying lol. 

Also, keep in mind that the person whose ad youre responding to isn't necessarily faking. You either don't fit his discription, or he started talking to a guy who got his interest more than you. I've done that to a couple lol. 

Its a different story when guys are answering your ads tho. 

• 2 months later...

Lots of success with Craigslist here. Trick is to keep your expectations moderate, and learn how to spot a flake via email. Simple replies, request for picts, few details- don't waste your time. But I'd say about 5-8 times a month I got a CL hook-up. Twinks may enjoy the smart phone apps, but the discreet married guys still love CL. 

22 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

Lots of success with Craigslist here. Trick is to keep your expectations moderate, and learn how to spot a flake via email. Simple replies, request for picts, few details- don't waste your time. But I'd say about 5-8 times a month I got a CL hook-up. Twinks may enjoy the smart phone apps, but the discreet married guys still love CL. 

Woof, I'd love to come over some time and feed you my cum

• Upvote 1