Craigslist meets?

Guest Scottishlad

craigslist is great but now only allowing 1 ad at a time and all of a sudden lots of bots and scammers but there replys to your ad you know right off the bat its a scammer or robot ad

Guest Upstateguy518

Being able to host is gonna get you a lot of hookups too. With my situation, Hosting is impossible. If I could rent a hotel room for the night, I could get pounded out by a good 7-8 guys...depending on how picky I am.

I've been looking on CL but so far I'm finding mostly fakes, flakes or pic collectors. The ones that seem genuine aren't able to host and I can't either. I've wondered about getting a small storage unit, probably in an out of the way place. They're cheap enough. Pick up a cheap couch, chair or whatever.

Guest FatSnuffPig

I've used in the hopes of finding a psycho who will genuinely destroy me and worse.

But other than a few fakes and guys demanding I dom them it's been fruitless