At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

Guest Upstateguy518

Teenage years man. 14-15 just as you start to grow sexually. That's the perfect time to start sucking cock, Any cock placed in front of you should have your lips wrapped around it imo.

I started sucking Man cock when I was 11. Of course I didn't really know what I was doing, but what I lacked in experience I more than made up for with enthusiasm! Once his hard cock got in my mouth I knew I had found my calling. It just felt right! When he shot his load in my mouth I swallowed all of his delicious cum that I could...some did get away, but he scooped it up with the head of his cock and fed it to me as well. 

It depends on you. The only way you'll like the idea of sucking cock and actually want to do it is if you go through little phases of liking boys sometimes like you do girls (if you do like girls). How you act when you're around a boy you like will determine if you're destined to be a top, bottom, or versatile. 

For instance; I sucked my first cock when I was in my early 20's. Before that though I grew up imagining I was a girl, had a 'close encounter' with a friend who lived next door, various times when I snuck off with my guy cousins and they started fondling and kissing me, then I would go into gay chatrooms, or regular chatrooms pretending to be a girl, and teased the guys. So when I actually did suck my first cock I had years of developing that side of me that I let him fuck me and had no reservations about it.

The worse thing you can do is force yourself. Sticking another guy's cock is something that can't really get rid of, and if you're the timid type, it can scar you mentally. Sucking cock, though, can be kept secretive if you choose to.

Besides growing up with a nagging girlie side to me, the way I really knew I was ready to suck cock was when I fantasized so deeply about it that I could feel something going in my mouth and down my throat as I inadvertently opened my mouth. It built up to where I couldn't take it anymore, and thus I am the complete sexual fuckup I am today.

If you're not ready to take that leap, don't do it! Keep it a fantasy. And for god's sake don't suck cock while you're in a relationship with a girl unless she's okay with it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I started at about 10, with my slightly younger brother and I sucking each other, and then our cousin joining us. I think kids should be let to experiment. I also think that if a boy/teen takes the lead with an older man, he should be allowed to suck. Admittedly, that age depends on the boy/teen. I was ready for men's cocks (although I didn't get any) at about 12.

In short, it depends on the boy/teen/adult.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8

I sucked my first time 4 or 5, my own age. At 6 a family moved in next door, one 11 one 14 I sucked daily after the 14 yr old came in my mouth I couldn't get enough. I was 7 when I got to suck my first man cock followed by 4 of his buddies that wanted to see if I could swallow all the cum the could produced. At nine I seduced/coned a 16 year old to let me suck him, after the 3rd time he deside he wanted more, I couldn't but he promised we would work on it, the following weekend he began "watching" me while my parents was away. By the 6th month I was begging him and trying daily till that one afternoon while fishing....

• Like 14
  • Upvote 10