At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

I feel once you go through puberty any age after that would be a good time to start. Even if you are 60 and older, if you haven`t started yet then when you do get a chance to suck a cock by all means do it!!

• Like 2

I don't beleive anyone should be forced before the age of consent. Then again even 100 years ago life expectancy was not long.  No TV, NO air-condition and heating was either chopping logs or coal. We were transitioning from horses to cars and not every family had a car. Limited air travel being explored but most people didn't go more than 50 miles away from home and many traveled less than 10 miles their whole life.  Women got pregnant younger and had more children because not everyone made it to 25.

Personally, I was a kid that "sucked my thumb" until I was 12. Then I found something else to suck when I had a sleep-over. We didn't always CUM, but I could suck for hours.

It was a few more years until I got fucked but before I had my drivers license and I would ride my bike home with Cum leaking out my ass and into my underwear. That is when I started helping out and doing the laundry so Mom never smelled the cum-stained underwear. ?  ???

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I was 13 when i first sucked my gf's brother's cock. A few days later he fucked me raw. A couple weeks after that his dad had an obvious hard on and I said I could take care of that. He ended up fucking me raw and only a week after that I sucked half his poker night buddies and the other half bred me.  Been getting bred ever since.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

On 28/11/2017 at 8:48 AM, YngBBacker said:

I was 5/6 the first time I remember sucking cock...it was my cuzin...he'd take me in the closet and he'd pull down his pants and tell me to suck his cock lol...since then...I craved cock soooooooooooooooooo much lol.  As for what's a good starting age?? Just depends I guess...in my case 5/6 was a good starting age lol.

How old was your cuz buddy? 

I don't even know what age I was when I started to suck my neighborhood friends cocks? I'm guessing it was 6th or 7th grade. I'm guessing maybe around age 10 or 11 at the latest.
Each summer, we'd build a fort in the empty lot behind our homes. We'd sleep out a lot in the fort several nights each week. We'd get hold of Playboy magazines and jack off to the pics. A couple of us would put our mouths on our friends cocks, suck them just a little, but not fully suck them. I never sucked a cock to completion and actually tasted cum until I was age 14. At the age of 14 I was picked up by an older guy in his late 20's / early 30's at a park. He took me into the wooded area of the park and sucked my cock. I came really quickly. Then he asked me to suck his cock. I loved the feel of a real man's cock in my mouth. I'm sure it was a terrible blow job. But he came in my mouth. I remember how shocked I was by having another guys cum in my mouth. I hated the taste. I choked on it and spit it out. Obviously, I grew to love cum and can't get enough. :D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'd say puberty. I had sex play with neighborhood kids and cousins of both sexes growing up, but age 12 when I was able to shoot my own load is when I began to actively seek out sex. At that point I absolutely wanted to suck dick, get mine sucked and enjoyed the feelings associated with intercourse.

I was 12, he was a friend of my brother's, 16 or 17, he told me he was bisexual and I naively asked what that meant so he offered to show me. It was a great educational experience and I learned that I was very comfortable on my knees. I probably drank 40-50 loads of his cum that summer.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest Chubdude

i started sucking cock when a friend of mine talk me in to sucking his cock oh man did i enjoy it wasnt in to it at first took about  2/3 weeks of him talking me in to it but i was about 12/13 he was 14 

I would say the best time to start is when you realize that you are into other boys, but I wouldn't know about that. I started way too young, but he was an older teen taking advantage of a kid. Oh well.

• Like 1

Any age is a good age.  Not forced unless that’s the suckers kink.  

I was 8 when a man who was dating my mom started training me.  He got me alone regularly and told me I wasn’t like others boys and that I needed a man to take charge of me.  I learned to take his thick man sized cock all the way down my throat before my 9th birthday.  She dumped him when I was almost 11.  Too bad because he was starting to prepare me for fucking.  He was fingering me and telling me what a good obediant boy I was.  Starting in 6th grade I started sucking my clasmate’s dicks.  I probably sucked 20 plus boys in a small suburb of San Francisco by the time I graduated high school.  I’d say 90% of them were straight.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Rick95
On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎30 at 12:27 AM, BottomKink said:

Its so hot how masculine pervs can sniff out possible feminine bitch bois at any age. 

When men look at you then stare up and down knowing that you are fuck material, you know you've been initiated into a demented form of sex. 

My older brother I was 9 years old.

On 4/15/2018 at 3:14 PM, TheLeshii said:

I would say the best time to start is when you realize that you are into other boys, but I wouldn't know about that. I started way too young, but he was an older teen taking advantage of a kid. Oh well.

I’m sure he did take advantage, but I’m curious if you mean that he forced you, or that you went along with it but were too young to understand what was happening?