At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

8 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

I’m sure he did take advantage, but I’m curious if you mean that he forced you, or that you went along with it but were too young to understand what was happening?

I went along with it because I was too young to understand what was happening. I sometime wonder what I would have done if I was older, and understand what he was doing with me.

I wish I would have sucked all the dicks that were offered to me when I was in high school. I guess I looked acted gay and many guys always said suck my dick but I was too scared other than my usual fb. Damn I missed out on a lot of high school dick

• Like 1

Guest Rick95

I was in 8th grade , we would go in a field, tall grass nobody could see during lunch break If I remember the boy wasn't big was able to take it all. GOOD OLD DAYS!

On 13.11.2017 at 11:14 AM, FaceLoad said:

It should begin when the boy realizes that he needs to be penetrated. It's the most basic and important life skill for a homosexual. He should learn how to beg other boys for the privilege of having his mouth used as a substitute for a vagina.

Agree. It's not about your age, it's about what your body tells you.

When looking at older guys' crotches makes your mouth water, it's probably time you get down on your knees and open wide...no matter how young you are.

tumblr_nlrcl46aWH1sjyue7o1_500.jpg.6b168bb1197681d17f548940b55eebab.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

On 23.11.2017 at 10:26 AM, RobertXX said:

Everyone has its own age, I had some very honry people teaching me since I was 5 probably. But I guess as soon as you can get it hard and find out you feel good touching it youll eventually end up sucking aniway.

You're one very lucky bastard, Robert. Where were those horny people when I was that age...

On 19.12.2017 at 4:59 PM, pozbrad said:

I started when I was 12, sorta wish I had started younger, but I still have lots of fun memories using my young age to get men to whip out their dicks fairly easily haha

...and the younger you are, the bigger your chances to have your throat flooded. The world is full of dirty pervs, thank God.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 27.11.2017 at 7:57 AM, einathens said:

If you have a choice in the matter, whenever you're ready to start.  I've found that if you wanna suck a cock, pretty much all you have to do is ask.  

Wish I'd known that earlier! Got started at about 11y.o. and took to it like a fish to water but had those strange feelings when looking at men - especially the big 'n' burly, hairy, bearded ones - much earlier than that. Just wish that when stealing glances at men's ample bulges had my mouth watering one of those daddies had shown me what all that saliva lubricating my mouth and throat was good for...

• Like 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: There is a big difference between "I sucked my first cock at 11, and I don't think it did me any harm" and "I think it's okay to start a boy sucking cock at age 11." The former is totally acceptable. You discuss your own experiences in a clinical fashion without turning it into an erotic story. 
The latter is clearly advocating for sex with people who are under age and is totally against our rules. 

Please make sure your comments here sound like the former rather than the latter, or this thread will go away. 

• Like 1

I started at 5 and have never stopped.  It's mostly a matter of circumstance until you get a good deal older. I don't have any complaints,  but it's not like I made a decision at that age. When I was old enough to decide, around 13 or so, I decided I liked it. So, if you're reading this, you probably made the same decision at some point. The right age to start varies, but when someone is ready, they'll know.

• 1 month later...
Guest perverthomoslave

Whenever you feel ready. I sucked my first cock when I was 11, but I knew I was ready for it when I was 7

I started when I was 8 I sucked an older friends dick at a sleep over, he was 12. I didnt hesitate when he pulled it out, I’d always known I wanted men sexually. He didnt come the first time but after that we spent a lot more time together. I spent the next year sucking him every chance I could get.