At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

I was 13 when I giddy suck a cock. It was at my boarding school and was a dare in the dormitory I was the only one will to suck. The others egged me on and I sucked till he shot in my mouth have t stopped since. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I personally started at around 4 or 5, not sure. An uncle babysat me and had me suck him and swallow his cum. I remember thinking of it like a secretive chore I didn't want to do. But then one night he brought his friends over and all I remember is a lot of faceless cocks, excitement, and happiness at helping so many men cum.

To answer the OP's question, I don't know when the best age is to start. I might not have hated sucking cock at first if I had started earlier. Obviously, I grew up to become a cocksucker so earlier was better for me. But even though I don't think I was abused, there's a reason why it's illegal to do what my uncle did. Some 5 year old boys, later cocksuckers or not, might have been traumatized and hurt after sucking off a roomful of strange dick.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i was 8, my neighbour in his 60`s introduced me with cocksucking first some playing and kisses on his cock and later sucking.

It didnt harmed me i liked it only i hated kissing (still do). So for me 8 was good.

Still misses his cock and attention.?

I have thought about this for a while and really have not come up with a answer that I like. May be it is something that should be taught in gym class in school. I would think right around 6th 7th grade  12-13. Some where in there. I think it would be good if it was talked about a lot and excepted as a normal part of growing up. Might help a lot of young guys figure out if they are gay or not. I think all guys should at least try gay sex as a teenager. Just a few of my thoughts.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

does Zero count ? cause im a natural born cocksuckeri wanted to suck cock as soon as i found out it was a thing and i loved sucking cock as soon as i found boys willing to use my mouth. i have always loved drinking cum and was blowing a number of guys by the time i started highschool and it just exploded from there.all the straight boys knew it was easy to get me on my knees swallowing their cum and older men can always spot a young cumwhore

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was 7 or 8 when I sucked my first cocks...started with a couple neighborhood boys my age, just playing around and experimenting...but I loved doing it.

Then it progressed up to me sucking off a couple older boys who were like 13-14 which was amazing because I thought that they had such big cocks and they could cum (I didn't swallow yet).

After moving when I was 9, I had to start over and get a new group of guys to play with, but that didn't take long...a couple camp-outs and games of truth-or-dare and I had 7 guys in my neighborhood that would play around...and while I loved doing other things, I was a natural born cocksucker.  At 12 one of my friends older brothers caught us (he was 16) and ask me to suck his cock, which I gladly did, followed by swallowing my first load of boy cum.  He shared the news with a couple of his friends and I soon had 3 16yo cocks to service!

Around 13, when we all started being able to cum, one of my suck buddies asked to fuck me, so I got my first load of cum up my ass!  That was followed by many more for the next year until we moved again and I had to start over...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest Rick95
4 hours ago, JasonSwallows said:

I was 7 or 8 when I sucked my first cocks...started with a couple neighborhood boys my age, just playing around and experimenting...but I loved doing it.

Then it progressed up to me sucking off a couple older boys who were like 13-14 which was amazing because I thought that they had such big cocks and they could cum (I didn't swallow yet).

After moving when I was 9, I had to start over and get a new group of guys to play with, but that didn't take long...a couple camp-outs and games of truth-or-dare and I had 7 guys in my neighborhood that would play around...and while I loved doing other things, I was a natural born cocksucker.  At 12 one of my friends older brothers caught us (he was 16) and ask me to suck his cock, which I gladly did, followed by swallowing my first load of boy cum.  He shared the news with a couple of his friends and I soon had 3 16yo cocks to service!

Around 13, when we all started being able to cum, one of my suck buddies asked to fuck me, so I got my first load of cum up my ass!  That was followed by many more for the next year until we moved again and I had to start over...

Yea started with neighbors also, then we had about 10 guys doing each other in our garage after school i had to clean a lot of cum, some guys didn't swallow.

Sucked my first at age 23!! Always wanted to but was too scared (that word would get out around town that I was a legit cocksucker... not that big a deal anymore) and for the first few times I would suck until I could tell he was going to cum, and I would pull his cock out and have him shoot all over my face. It wasn't until the first guy I sucked on the regular would start to come by in his car, and we would sit in the back seat with him pushing my head down on his cock, that I started swallowing. I was afraid he would get mad if he shot all over the back of his car, so when I knew it was time, I made sure to push his cock as far back into my throat as I could, hoping that he would shoot straight down my throat. It didn't really work out that way, and he kept shooting and shooting ropes in my mouth, so I just made sure to wrap my lips extra tight around his tool. Eventually he gave me that last thrust signaling the end of his cum, and I just pretended his load was pond water, and sucked it back and swallowed it in one go. "GOOD BOY!!" I remember him saying as put back the roll of paper towel he had stashed above the back seat for this very purpose. I sucked the head of his cock clean, and I figured 'hey that wasn't too bad!'.   The next couple of times he just expected me to swallow it, so he never let the pressure of his hand off the back of my head, and became less and less concerned with telling me he was going to cum, just moaning slightly and letting go with some massive loads. However, he had a really sweet tasting load in comparison with some daddies I've sucked.... there are still some guys who routinely make me retch once or twice with nasty tasting loads, but I have  yet to spit a load out.