At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

15 minutes ago, pervedone said:

I wish i could say i did before 20 but i didnt. If only i had known that Craiglist existed 5 years earlier...

Glad I was able to become a cock sucking, cum-dump fuck-hole urinal before cell-phones, the internet, and Craigslist.   I guess it helped having a father and older brother to train & groom me and later pimp me out - never a shortage of cock and cum in the Milwaukee/Racine/Kenosha area growing up!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, bjbottom said:

I started sucking cocks when I was 14.  I started with my dad's cock.  The second cock I sucked was a 26 year old married neighbor while his wife watched.  The 3rd cock I sucked was my older brother's.   After that I became a cock and cum slut.   My dad started to whore me out to his poker buddies and bar owners so he would not have to pay his poker debts and bar tabs.  My brother started to whore me out to his high school football teammates.   Before I was 18 I was a cock-sucking, fuck-hole, cum-dump urinal, for mostly straight married guys and high school jocks.    

that's so awesome! glad u had those opportunities 

When i was 6 i take my friends cock into my mouth, but first real sucking it was at 11 year. Holiday in Egypt, he was 25 old handsome guy, son of my parents friends, i spend with him 2 months. First he want to give me his dick to suck, after sucking he give me his load in my mouth and i swallow. After few times he want to fuck me, and he breed my tight ass ten times. 

• 2 weeks later...

I started when I was 14. Older brother of my best friend. He made me grow my hair to the top of my shoulder blades. So I look like a fanboy and enjoyed pulling my head around by the pony tail. 

It did make my development into the class fag a given though.

I was 11 when my older brother would take me to his room to jerk him off.  At first, I was afraid, as he had a big dick, and when he shot, it was huge.  After many times of being led to his room late evneing, I wanted to taste it, so, I licked it.  It was not bad at all, so, I continued and sucked which made him shoot. I had this infatuation with his dick for years after, and especially his pubes.  I truly loved sucking his dick and being rewarded with his cum.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

4 hours ago, Philatanus said:

I was 11 when my older brother would take me to his room to jerk him off.  At first, I was afraid, as he had a big dick, and when he shot, it was huge.  After many times of being led to his room late evneing, I wanted to taste it, so, I licked it.  It was not bad at all, so, I continued and sucked which made him shoot. I had this infatuation with his dick for years after, and especially his pubes.  I truly loved sucking his dick and being rewarded with his cum.  

I was started at 11yo by my neighbour in his 40ies who babysat me in summer when my parents where st work. I was undoubtedly curious and probably he realized it. He made me smoke and introduced me into the pleasure of sex. No regrets. He was caring. He was my first man for everything. Looking back i would have started earlier if I knew sex was so gunny. Never used a single fucking condom in my life and survived the 80ies. Been a total bottom till my mid 20ies and I dont know how many cocks and litres of cum I got. If I had sons they wouldnt wait so much as I did 

With the exposure to oral sex via the internet young people are aware and experimenting at far younger ages now.Whether gay or straight the info is out there and available to all and many will act on it out of curiousity and just plain horniness.

• Piggy 1

On 6/6/2021 at 10:24 AM, chargedodger said:

This is a question that leads into a broader more important discussion of what is an appropriate age for  boys to begin sexual experimentation as an important part of their personal sexual development.  

If we're talking about feeling up and looking, I was around 5 yo, in kindergarten, with another kid in class. We were in the bathroom, and he pulled down his pants. I was going to kiss his dick, but was nervous he'd pee as a joke, so I just kissed his belly. My only regret is not kissing his dick.  

I was 11 and had a neighbor who was like 20  took me in to his suck his cock and his balls  then i would go there right after school almost daily he would just cum on the ground then one day he just held my head on his dick and came my mouth and. Held my head till i swallowed it all ...we moved to San Jose not to long after buy I never forgot it .

• Piggy 1

On 6/20/2021 at 10:40 PM, Philatanus said:

I started at 9 with my cousins 

moved onto being fucked by 10

• Like 2

I would say ANY age is a good age for a beta  to start learning how to please his alpha male superiors & ANY age is also fine for betas to start learning how to enjoy cumloads more than anything else. I started at age 7 & IMMEDIATELY knew I had found my place, servicing alpha male cocks like a good lil fuckslut!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3