Marcus0451

Best age for starting sucking cocks

I feel once you go through puberty any age after that would be a good time to start. Even if you are 60 and older, if you haven`t started yet then when you do get a chance to suck a cock by all means do it!!

I don't beleive anyone should be forced before the age of consent. Then again even 100 years ago life expectancy was not long.  No TV, NO air-condition and heating was either chopping logs or coal. We were transitioning from horses to cars and not every family had a car. Limited air travel being explored but most people didn't go more than 50 miles away from home and many traveled less than 10 miles their whole life.  Women got pregnant younger and had more children because not everyone made it to 25.

Personally, I was a kid that "sucked my thumb" until I was 12. Then I found something else to suck when I had a sleep-over. We didn't always CUM, but I could suck for hours.

It was a few more years until I got fucked but before I had my drivers license and I would ride my bike home with Cum leaking out my ass and into my underwear. That is when I started helping out and doing the laundry so Mom never smelled the cum-stained underwear. 😀  🍆🍆🐖

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I was 13 when i first sucked my gf's brother's cock. A few days later he fucked me raw. A couple weeks after that his dad had an obvious hard on and I said I could take care of that. He ended up fucking me raw and only a week after that I sucked half his poker night buddies and the other half bred me.  Been getting bred ever since.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 28/11/2017 at 8:48 AM, YngBBacker said:

I was 5/6 the first time I remember sucking cock...it was my cuzin...he'd take me in the closet and he'd pull down his pants and tell me to suck his cock lol...since then...I craved cock soooooooooooooooooo much lol.  As for what's a good starting age?? Just depends I guess...in my case 5/6 was a good starting age lol.

How old was your cuz buddy? 

I don't even know what age I was when I started to suck my neighborhood friends cocks? I'm guessing it was 6th or 7th grade. I'm guessing maybe around age 10 or 11 at the latest.
Each summer, we'd build a fort in the empty lot behind our homes. We'd sleep out a lot in the fort several nights each week. We'd get hold of Playboy magazines and jack off to the pics. A couple of us would put our mouths on our friends cocks, suck them just a little, but not fully suck them. I never sucked a cock to completion and actually tasted cum until I was age 14. At the age of 14 I was picked up by an older guy in his late 20's / early 30's at a park. He took me into the wooded area of the park and sucked my cock. I came really quickly. Then he asked me to suck his cock. I loved the feel of a real man's cock in my mouth. I'm sure it was a terrible blow job. But he came in my mouth. I remember how shocked I was by having another guys cum in my mouth. I hated the taste. I choked on it and spit it out. Obviously, I grew to love cum and can't get enough. :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I started at age 8... glad I got all that experience with my best friend... we came together with our first loads in each other's mouths... 

• Upvote 1

I'd say puberty. I had sex play with neighborhood kids and cousins of both sexes growing up, but age 12 when I was able to shoot my own load is when I began to actively seek out sex. At that point I absolutely wanted to suck dick, get mine sucked and enjoyed the feelings associated with intercourse.

I was 12, he was a friend of my brother's, 16 or 17, he told me he was bisexual and I naively asked what that meant so he offered to show me. It was a great educational experience and I learned that I was very comfortable on my knees. I probably drank 40-50 loads of his cum that summer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MuscleAss
      Recently I have been messaging with another member here, and he asked when I accepted I was a total sub.  Here is my answer:
      Realization and acceptance came over time, but especially after after two incidents.  One was a hookup via an online chat, where I went to the top's house and found there was another guy there, too.  He was hot, hung, muscular and black.  The host shot his load in me pretty quickly, the black guy took his place and did not let up for an hour.  Verbal, a bit rough, and totally into my ass.  When I left my entire butt felt used, inside and out, and I had very distinct tingling sensation that I had never had before.  Both cheeks felt warm, somehow.  The other time was the first time at an outdoor cruising area.  Five guys fucked me, with three giving me loads.  They were lined up, one after another, with another one holding me up the entire time.  He didn't fuck me, even though I asked several times.  Just kept whispering in my ear how much I wanted it, making me admit I did, say how good it felt, and especially when the guys came, got me to acknowledge that.  Also talked and encouraged the tops, commenting on "the slut" and "his cummy hole."  Walking down the street after, I had the same used-ass feeling, but this time with the loads dripping down my balls and leg.  It was a bit of a walk home, I was shirtless and my pants hanging low, all rumpled and stained some.  I got a few looks from others as I walked by, and one group had a laugh that was obviously at my expense.  I felt shame, a bit of humiliation, but also was quite aroused.  I knew I would do it again.  My dick got hard, and I jerked off once I was home.  It was an incredibly intense orgasm.  Still one of my hottest experiences ever.
    • By NoMoreBareback4Me
      What's the most number of loads you took in the ass during a single stay at a bathhouse not to exceed 24 hours?
    • By hardix
      Jan 28th...
      Power bottom with greedy holes staying in a hotel on Hallam St. looking to get them filled.
      Cum on guys, it's Monday night in London, what else is there to do. I love sucking cock and getting fucked, bigger the better, if your into fisting and ws we can really crank iT up, I'm versatile when it comes to fisting and rimming a clean hole. Tall & friendly with shaved cock, balls and arse and I've been told many times I got a good cunt. Message here or email me hardixuk@yahoo.com we can swap WhatsApp numbers and take from there. Also hardix is my profile on NKP, BBRT.

• By DUMPSTER
      Horny cum dump 5 10 160 hairy ass bubble butt taking all cocks age looks size does not matter just cum in me... I am on iT wiTh my girl and need to get as many loads as possible. 202 walkin 549 i am ass up blind folded 0266 use me as hard and nasty as u want. Hit me up for location

• By jacqulynn
      I work the graveyard shift  on weekends, so it isn't easy for me to get away and play slutty, but two weeks ago I drove into the city and ended-up in the last gay old and seedy adult bookstore.  Paying the $10.00 admission fee, I went into the back, found a booth where I undressed, and waited on my knees in front of the glory hole.  The first cock that popped through the hole was fat and veiny.  I sucked, licked, and deep-throated the dock, jerking myself until the other guy was stiff as a board.  When he finally shot his load it ended up on my face.
      I spent several hours in the booth, sucking each cock that appeared in the glory hole.  As I was working on my fifth cock, a man joined me inside my booth.  Initially I stroked the new guy's cock as I sucked the cock in the glory hole, but eventually switched to going back and forth between two cocks.  Then the cock in the glory hole shot its load in my mouth.  Naturally I swallowed.  The other guy became somewhat rougher, pushing, slapping, and forcing me to choke on his cock, throat-fucking me until I almost puked.  That wasn't the end of it, though.  He also pushed face down on the filthy cum covered floor, fucking my hole hard and bare.  Just as a another bbc popped through the glory hole, inviting my services, the guy shot his load deep in my pussy, followed almost immediately by the cum of the bbc, which blasted all over my face. 
      I was so proud of myself I left all that cum on my face for the hour or so I remained in the booth.

Other #BBBH Sites…