Do any guys like sucking/fucking small cocks?

Guest Scottishlad

One of the hottest fucks I ever had was from a small guy in a park.  Rock hard, huge foreskin, great fuck, didn't speak english, limitless cum.  I don't know how he made so much.  And I've sucked some small guys that again just kept feeding me.  A big dick is nice but a lot of guys hauling a big one around have no idea what to do with it (yes, some do).  It can't just hang there and fuck itself.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Cock is cock.. and usually.. when you find a small cock, it hasnt been given any attention for a while. Those are the nest.. they ram your face and fuck your throat and explode with a mouthful of cock. 

Of course, i could suck on a cock soft, hard, big, little, anything as long as it is attached to my mouth. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Scottishlad

Thank you everyone for your input. I've got an above average size cock but I have always found smaller cocks more of a turn on. Maybe it's because I like sissies and traps. 

Guest Scottishlad
1 minute ago, submissivebottom74 said:

A Man's cock is life and breath. It does not matter the size, shape, colour, or cleanliness. As long as I can make it happy.

And I'm sure you do just that my friend. I bet you've made every cock you've came across cum down your slutty throat or deep in you 

• 10 months later...