Veterans Day Breeding

bihairy

"I'm having a small get together on Veterans Day.  Wanna join?" was the email I got from him!  Yes of course.

I headed to my buddy's apartment where, upon arrival, I in addition to my buddy I found several guys naked in the small family room in his apartment.  One hot Latino Guy was on all fours and getting fucked and pounded by a muscular guy with a seven inch cock.   On the other end was a hot daddy type getting sucked.  My friend was sucking another guy and I joined.  I was hard in an instant.

I went over and stuck my cock in my buddy's face and he took both of our cocks in his mouth. He alternated and sucked and lovingly licked each dick.  OMG it felt so good.  He deep throated the other guy which sent the guy over the edge, shooting a nice big load into my buddy's throat.  So fucking hot!

At almost the same moment I heard grunting and groaning, and turning I saw the muscular guy fucking was shooting a nice load deep inside the bottom's ass.  As an added bonus, when the muscular guy slowly withdrew his cock from the bottom's hole, the cock was covered in cum.  Nice!

No sooner had the muscular top withdrawn withe the guy getting sucked moved in on the empty ass, shoving his cock into the bottom's hot wet hole.  Five minutes of pounding and thrusting ensued, leading to a second load being blown in the bottom's hole.

Now, as I absolutely love juicy hole, as soon as it was clear the two guys who had topped the bottom were leaving, I slid inside hot Latin Guy's hole.  There's nothing better than wet cum filled hole. I pounded away, fucking doggie style, and surprisingly soon felt my balls tingle, and yes, my load shot inside the bottom.  The orgasm was amazing, and I might add I really needed it as I hadn't played in a while. 

My buddy watched as Latin Guy turned around, licking my cock clean.

There is a knock on the door.  My buddy got the door, admitting a younger guy who, seeing the three of us naked, undressed in a flash.  He was somewhat bearish with a nice cock.  Latin Guy (such a nice guy) crawled over and sucked new guy hard.  I was again erect, and began prodding my bud's ass with my cock.  He dropped to all fours, positioning himself next to the other two guys.  I slid right in.

Bear Guy was now hard, so he positioned himself next to me, sliding inside Latin guy.  It was so fucking hot.  Bear Guy and I kissed, and held each other as each of us fucked his partner.  

At one point Bear Guy said "switch" and we both withdrew our hard dick and changed partners, so I was now fucking Latin guy's ass, which contained three loads.  Bear Guy and I kissed some more, engaging in some tit play, without, of course, pausing in our assault on our respective bottom.  The scene was so hot Bear Guy reached his climax, and with a serious round of pounding and grunting, shot a huge load in my buddy.  The scene was enough to trigger me to blow another load of sperm inside Latin Guy.  My second load, like the first some time earlier, went deep.

Bear Guy left before I had even thought of leaving, and in any event surprisingly quickly Latin Guy got his wind and began alternately sucking me and my buddy.  Even more surprisingly my dick responded, presenting a full erection.  Naturally I slid back inside Latin Guy while he focused on sucking my buddy.  My buddy and I each gave Latin Guy a load at almost the same moment.  This was my third load, and Latin Guy's ass contained four or five loads, and had swallowed two!

Somehow I wasn't surprised when Latin Guy gave a wide smile asking "Can we do this next week?" 

hehehehe 

What a great afternoon!  And yes, we're planning another get together soon!!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 10