His Dirty Deed

I was attending the cocktail hour in the hospitality suite for a leather run in Atlanta, casually mixing and mingling.  I noticed him the moment he walked in the room.  He was early 50's, average height, tight body, balding, bearded, and greying.  HOT!  He moved through the space with a quiet confidence...not arrogance.  This was a man in control of himself and his situation.  I wanted time with that man. 

How to play it?  I could tell he would not respond to being approached.  No. I t had to happen organically...but nothing said I couldn't provide a gentle nudge.

I played it cool and continued meeting and greeting the attendees.  My orbits crossed his a couple of times and I gave him a look of interest, tempered with a slight smile.  His face was stone.  But eventually it happened.  We found ourselves standing together.  I introduced myself simply and with a firm handshake.  He said his name was Ben.

"My pleasure," I replied, holding his gaze.  Minimal small talk ensued, however all the while his steel grey eyes revealing nothing.

I told him I liked the way he moved.  Even though he was in control of his reaction, I could tell he hadn't received that compliment before and that he appreciated hearing it. "Oh yes?" he asked, giving me an opportunity to speak with him a moment longer.  I told him a real man says by the way he moves than by his words.  How his silence speaks more than his words.  Despite his best efforts, I could tell...I had read him correctly.  But I was at risk of saying too much.  I could tell he was ready to move on.  And I didn't want to turn into a once attractive pest.  So I dismissed myself with, "See you later Big Ben," accompanied by a look at his crotch, bestowing a knowing smile. 

There was some fun throughout the evening.  As the early morning hours came around I moved just inside the door of the dark room, where I stripped to my jock and waited just to one side beyond the entrance. 

I ignored all the others coming and going, passing up some offers.  I was content to wait and my patience paid off when he walked in.  I didn't hesitate but pulled him to me and against the wall so only the left side of his face illuminated by the open doorway.  I kissed him full tongue.  He was responsive.  I worked his jeans and hauled out a long FAT hooded cock. "I knew it was BIG BEN," I remarked as I hit my knees. 

I sucked him hard.  His cock was very responsive, and within minutes it filled my mouth and my throat.  It was MASSIVE.  I gave that man my best deep throat suck.  My eyes were tearing from the strain.  He anchored my head with his hands, so effectively I wasn't sucking him, instead he was in control and fucking my face.  Then, I saw it in the hold darkness:  a beautiful scorpion tattoo just above and to the right of his fuck pole.

Oh, fuck yeah.  Now more than ever, I wanted this man inside me.  To ride BIG BEN.  I started laying down spit, coating his cock until it was dripping.  And, when he gave me the chance, I got to my feet, turned around, hands against the wall, offering him my fuck hole.  He didn't hesitate, driving his rod into my ass in one long slow stroke.  I moaned and bent over more to give him full access. 

The man started fucking me with full fury.  I was in pig heaven.  His was relentless. I encouraged him urging "Yeah...piston fuck my hole, man!  Fuck it like you own it!"

He was long dick slap fucking me from behind like there was no tomorrow.  Men gathered to watch him brutally fuck my ass cunt.  Several men started jacking themselves, but none approached - the intensity and savagery of what they were witnessing would not allow it.

“Tell me what you want!”, he yelled - intending both I and the audience would hear my answer.  

“Your cum.  Please, breed me,” I replied in a full voice.

His log-splitter was ripping my hole apart.  The sound flesh slapping against flesh calling others to witness the inevitable.

”NO! Tell me what you REALLY want!” he commanded.

”OH FUCK!  CLAIM ME WITH THAT DIRTY SEED, FUCKER!  POZ MY FAGGOT CUNT!!”

That did it.  He let out a growl, his nails dug into my flesh, and he filled me with his toxic cum.  His body shook, trembled.  His cock still buried deep inside my ass.  I felt the heat of fully charged seed planted deep in my guts.  I felt him CHURN his seed with purpose...GRINDING it deeper into me...until he was satisfied.  Satisfied in every way.

Too soon, I felt his hands releasing me as his major meat ripped out of my hole, leaving me empty.  I fell forward, against the wall, turned and slid down breathlessly.  I looked up at this man who had just claimed my ass as his property.  He was stuffing his fat cock back into his jeans.  In the half light, I saw his cold steel eyes looking down at me impassively.  His face was stone.  A cipher evaluating his work...his dirty deed. 

Without another word, he stepped away.  The gathered crowd parted as he exited the room.  I never saw him again. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 10

On 11/13/2017 at 6:14 PM, ChainedBoy said:

Fuck it like you own it!

I love it when they "fuck it like you own it" and they know they have.    Nothing gives me more pleasure than having his cock piston into me and control me.    I too would be begging him to fill me with his toxic seed, and take on all the onlookers after he stuffed his cock back into his pants and walked away.  

• 5 months later...
Guest Genericgayman64

fuck that was hot!!! I would to have a go at BIG BEN!

Edited by Genericgayman64

• 1 year later...