IML 2018 Who's going

Guest mulehole

I'll be there as well in the host hotel (Congress). I love Chicago and always make it a point to get out and see the city a bit while I'm there, as long as the weather is good. Fun bars, good restaurants, busy streets, sleazy bookstores and cruisy parks make for fun times!  Plus, I love good, midwestern, corn-fed cock!

• Upvote 1

I think I'm going to go this year! I've been to Ft. Lauderdale the last 4 Memorial Days and, while I love it, it's time for a change. I have been to Chicago many times but I have never done IML   I can t remember the last time I used these words, but when it comes to IML..."I'm a virgin."

• Like 2

Just reserved a room - haven't been in 15+ years.  I was just starting to bb the previous 2 times I went and kinda nervous.  This time will be totally different - I assume raw sex will be the norm and expected, and I will take at least as much cock and cum as I give!!  :)  Last time I went was with a friend - if I have anyone share my room this time it'll be a FWB or FB - already have a couple buddies in mind 

Edited by justsexnowatl
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...