The Corruption Continues

CHAPTER FOUR

By the time the weekend rolled around, I was more excited than a kid on Christmas morning. The only thing that would make this group setting hotter were for the guys to be poz, but having a bunch of construction hunks working me over? Still a dream come true, status or not.

Pat had confirmation from eight of the guy. Not as many as he’d originally thought, but a few chickened out last minute -which is to be expected

with straight guys wondering how far they’re willing to go for a fuck. A couple others had commitments come up that they couldn’t get out of.

Still, eight men plus Pat are more than enough to give my pig hole a good pounding. He set it up for mid-afternoon, figuring that even if the guys

got done with me within a few hours, we’d still have time to post some ads for poz guys or hit a book store or bathhouse afterwards.

Pat went to the motel alone and told me he would text me when all of the guys arrived so that I could walk in to a full room of horny men needing

to be serviced.

I didn’t even care that I was sporting a major bulge in my pants as I walked to the room. There was no way to help it.

As soon as I walked in the room, the men all stared at me. I was surprised that they were all still dressed. I guess for a bunch of straight guys,

standing around naked wasn’t something they were comfortable with.

I actually felt my stomach drop a little -I just knew that this wasn’t going to turn out as hot as I’d hoped. They were probably just going to open their pants, fuck me, blow their load, and take off.

Still, I pasted a smile on my face, walked up to Pat, got on my knees and fished his growing dick out of his pants. Hopefully if I put on a good enough show, they’ll get into it.

And luckily they did.

As soon as I got Pat’s beautiful meat in my mouth, I felt someone behind me, grabbing my ass. I’d only worn my standard nylon trackies, commando, so they would have easy access.

And the man behind me easily slipped my pants down to my ankles and, with no ceremony, began to slid his cock into my awaiting hole.

“Fuck, he’s already wet,” he gasped loudly for the other guys to hear. “Did you fuck him earlier?” he asked Pat.

Pat laughed. “Fuck yeah, we fuck every day,” he told him. "Gave him a couple of loads before lunch," he added proudly.

“Damn, ass feels better than I thought it would,” the man grunted, beginning to really pump me now. His dick was nice, about as long as Pat’s but thicker, so I was feeling a nice stretch.

Now the other guys were starting to get into it. Slowly they all began to take the bulges out of their pants, and their cocks were free to jack in front of them until they got a turn in me.

Pat pulled his cock out of my mouth and guided one of the other men to take his place. I didn’t get a look at him, really, but I had barely registered

any of them when I walked into the room.

I have to admit that, while I have eyes for cock (and a nice butt to eat), I really only have eyes for Pat. So when I walked into the room, he’s the only man I saw. The rest were just cocks.

The man in my ass began to pound me hard and fast and I braced myself for the big load I knew he was going to deliver into me. And wow, was it ever big. It felt like he was pissing!

He held inside me for over a minute, sort of petting my lower back as we stood joined. “You got a lot in you, buddy,” he told me. “My wife’s been out of town visiting her mother for a couple of weeks. That’s a big two-week load you got in you,” he said, giving my ass a slap before extracting his shrinking cock.

Quickly, I pulled off of the cock I was sucking and spun around, taking the man’s cock in my mouth to clean him off, while I shoved my ass towards the dick I’d gotten wet and ready.

So, the second man sank into me as I nursed the first fucker’s cock, milking out every drop before he finally stepped back and allowed another man at my mouth.

The guys were all a little stunned that I sucked the cock straight out of my hole, but I guess seeing how slutty it made me, and just knowing how piggy they thought it was, it just got them more in the mood to fuck me like a real motel room whore.

The next three hours went just like that. Each of them took a couple of turns on my ass and mouth, but I was happy that all of the men agreed to only put their loads in my ass. While I like a mouthful of cum every now and again, it’s just more satisfying to me to get it up the ass. None of that pesky 

stomach acid destroying any other gifts they might be delivering.

I guess all it really takes to get straight men to lighten up is take their load. Greedily, too. They could see how much I wanted it, and in that environment, everything just turns animal. It’s just men fucking. Doesn’t matter who or what they’re fucking, they are just doing what evolution has programmed them to do.

All in all, by six thirty that Saturday evening my hole had received seventeen loads from Pat’s construction crew buddies, not counting the two from Pat earlier in the day that had lubed my hole.

He walked the guys out and, as he closed the door behind him, he turned and leaned on it, grinning at me. “That was fucking hot,” he said. “But I bet you’re ready for some more, aren’t you?”

All of that cum in me had only fueled my hunger, and I felt insatiable. I would take on a thousand men in the mood I was in. “You have no idea,” I

told him, almost in a pant. My heart was pounding and my breathing was coming almost in gasps. I felt desperate.

“Hang on, I need to piss, and then I’ll hop online and see if we can find you some poz dick for that hole,” he laughed, heading to the bathroom.

In just my jock strap now, I followed him in. As soon as he pulled his cock out of his pants, I grabbed his dick and guided him over to the bathtub where I climbed in and looked up at him.

He started laughing and shaking his dick at me. “You want my piss? Want me to piss all over you? Fuck, you’re extra piggy today,” he laughed. “Fine, might as well go all in, then,” he added before going back out into the room and getting my trackies and tee shirt.

He tossed them to me. “Put ‘em on,” he instructed.

Once I was fully dressed, he began to piss on me. Starting from the top of my head, he then aimed directly into my mouth, where I swallowed as much as I could, and then he hosed me down over my chest, stomach, and then concentrated on my crotch, wetting my nylon pants until they were shiny and soaked.

So there I was, with an ass full of cum -which was rapidly oozing out of my well-fucked hole- and fully clothed, drenched in piss. I’d never felt like such a pig in my life.

I also couldn’t remember being so horny, either.

Pat could see it just by looking in my eyes. “You need it bad, don’t you? I can see it in your eyes. You’re gone into full-on whore mode.” He was not laughing now, as he could see and practically feel my hunger.

He told me to wait in the tub and let the excess piss drain off of me while he went to see if he could find anyone to fuck me.

Less than five minutes later I heard the door close and Pat returned with someone. I could hear the other man’s voice.

“I found you some more dick,” he called to me. “Come and get it, piss pig.” I think he was feeling the same energy that I was, because he was starting to get into the verbal that he knows I enjoy so much.

I walked out of the bathroom, still soaked in his piss, and saw Pat standing next to a man I recognized as a pimp. I’d seen him with a few of his girls just outside of the motel entrance.

He was taller than me. Black. Grungy looking, tough and mean looking, but the way he was grabbing his crotch told me was into it.

“Tony here has seen, and heard, us fucking in here ever since I started renting this room,” Pat told me. “He’s straight, only ever fucks his whores, but he thinks you must be a big whore. I told him that you are a big whore. And a good one.”

I felt my heart pounding in my chest. This was surreal. It’s not that I was attracted to this man -he wasn’t even remotely attractive, especially standing next to a stud like Pat.

But knowing that he’s a pimp, and only fucks his skanky whores, it just made things that much sleazier. And so much hotter! I couldn’t help but wonder if he was infected with anything.

“Come on, bitch, I gotta get back out there and keep an eye on my business,” he growled at me. “Suck it and get it wet,” he instructed, pulling his very long looking dick out of his dirty pants.

At only half-mast, this pimp was sporting about eight inches. I dropped to my knees at his feet and began to give him a good tongue bath that had in grunting in no time.

His crotch smelled very musky, like he hadn’t showered in a day or two. And his cock, well, that kept growing in my mouth. Fuck, he wasn’t too thick, but he’d grown to at least eleven inches, perhaps twelve.

He didn’t let me suck him long -this wasn’t a seduction, after all. Grabbing a fistful of my hair, he yanked me off of his cock and shoved me towards the bed, where I landed on all fours. He grabbed a handful of the back of my trackies and yanked them down.

Quickly he slammed balls deep into me. Out of all of the men who fucked me today, this pimp was by far the roughest, not to mention he had the biggest dick.

This was a man who was used to treating whoever he stuck his dick into like nothing but trash. Practically inanimate objects, just vessels to be filled.

As soon as the man entered me, Pat rushed around to my front and watched me with concerned eyes. Sure, he wanted to make this as memorable and dirty as possible, but he clearly was worried this pimp was going to hurt me.

Despite the man who was basically punishing my hole, staring up into Pat’s eyes, we were the only two men in the room. His eyes never left mine, but he did reach down and hold my hands on the dingy bedspread.

When the pimp was getting close, he grabbed my hips really hard. It was painful as he dug his dirty nails into my skin. “Where you want this stuff? You want it up that faggot kunt?” he panted.

“Dump it up his ass!” Pat ordered him.

“Breed me!” I begged.

“Fucking sluttier than any of my girls, the number of guys I saw leaving this room today. Should be making money with this hot fucking ass,” he said through gritted teeth.

I guess I should be flattered that he was actually enjoying my ass, but still all I could see was Pat, and all I wanted was cum.

“You really want my load? Huh, bitch? Didn’t even ask me about no condoms or anything? You that big a fuckin’ whore?” he yelled at me.

“I don’t care, breed me!” I yelled.

Pat was now smiling huge as we listened to this guy insinuating that he might be infected. I wanted to bend lower and take his cock into my mouth again, but he pulled my head up instead, and our lips locked while the pimp finished off with my ass.

“Look at the two faggots kissing,” the pimp said. “Fine, you get what you deserve, fucking fags. You want AIDS? I’ll give you fuckin’ AIDS. Take it! Here it fucking comes you bitchwhorekunt!” he roared, ramming balls-deep into me and spray painting my insides with his venomous seed.

As soon as he finished cumming he literally yanked his dick out of my hole with a loud sloppy wet popping sound. “Clean this motherfuckin’ dick like a good bitch supposed to do,” he instructed.

I removed my lips from Pats and turned around to lick the big piece of meat clean. I was stunned when I saw his still engorged cock swaying in front

of me.

His dick was covered in blood. Mixed with all of that cum, yes, but it wasn’t pink. It was red. He’d torn me up good.

My heart was pounding again, really hard, as I licked him clean. And I was stunned again when I felt Pat’s tongue at my hole -licking my blood as it oozed out of my damaged hole.

I finished with the pimp, he slapped me lightly on the side of the head to tell me he’d had enough, and then he stuffed his still semi-hard cock back

into his pants. “You ever want to make a few bucks, you come see me,” he said before disappearing out the door.

I’d never felt so cheap and used in my entire life. Nothing I’d ever done before at the book stores or bathhouses compared. This was as low as I’d

ever sunk.

And I was still turned-the-fuck-ON.

Of course, that could have something to do with the insane rimming that Pat was giving my ass. This was the first time he’d actually rimmed me -thought I’d done him plenty of times before.

I think this was it for him, too. The moment when we truly surrendered to the calling for cum, for us being true pigs, for HIV and AIDS.

Judging by the way he held my ass, a cheek tight in each hand, and his face mashed as hard into me as he could get it, he was all in.

When he finally came up for air, he was panting loudly. I spun around and just lunged at him. I needed to kiss him.

His entire mouth area was covered in my blood and a mixture of all of those loads. Our tongues invaded each other’s mouths as our arms pulled us as close as we could get.

And feeling that we were both rock hard, I knew that this day was far from over. I couldn’t help but wonder if this was the day that I would get infected. That we get infected.

Maybe I already am. And maybe so is Pat.

Before I had time to give it much thought, Pat pulled away and hopped off the side of the bed. He grinned at me and said, "I've got another surprise

for you . . ."

• Like 12
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/29/2017 at 4:21 PM, shinelover said:

I’d never felt so cheap and used in my entire life. Nothing I’d ever done before at the book stores or bathhouses compared. This was as low as I’d

ever sunk.

And I was still turned-the-fuck-ON.

@shinelover THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING STORY ....  

It made me shoot my load with a huge roar and I am glad I have no neighbours :-))  

Shame you didn't continue on the story BUT at least wrote enough for anyone reading it, holding a hardon and creaming the carpet  ...... 

I bet everyone here agrees with me that we hope that you will return to this story ... as it is incredibly well written - spaced out for easy reading, hot sentiment and such a TURN ON ....  

Thank you!!! 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/10/2024 at 8:03 AM, FFun2BB said:

@shinelover THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING STORY ....  

It made me shoot my load with a huge roar and I am glad I have no neighbours :-))  

Shame you didn't continue on the story BUT at least wrote enough for anyone reading it, holding a hardon and creaming the carpet  ...... 

I bet everyone here agrees with me that we hope that you will return to this story ... as it is incredibly well written - spaced out for easy reading, hot sentiment and such a TURN ON ....  

Thank you!!! 🙂

23 hours ago, Movietheaterslut2 said:

Wow ..that's a fucking hot story!! Thanks for sharing your talent 

Thanks, guys, for reminding me of my stories -and that you like them! I'll admit it's been a long time since I wrote a story for BZ but I might be inspired to either continue this one or write something new.

I truly appreciate the positive feedback.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...