Travelling light

TboTTomfun

This is another story that i did write on another site, which might be fun to read here.

I was always a submissive guy already from the early years of childhood, as i was abused by some of my familymembers, so i guessed it was mu second nature.   At an older age, i just did not know anything else, but i kept it always safe and sane.   There was a time when i cruised my local park at night, just for the kick out of it, mostly i would meet with some married guys, out for a quick trick, or blowjob before going back to the missus after work.At a certain time it was just not enough for me anymore so i had to find another way of pleasing guys.   A guy at the net told me about a certain site on the net fit for slaves and masters.   I checked the site out and did take a profile listed as "extreme slave open to anything" not really knowing where it would take me.   I entered the site and opened a profile straight away and added some newly pics to spice up my profile.   First days I had a lot of visitors on my profile since I was listed as a new member, but there was nothing that could stir my interest.   I almost did give up on the site when i received a message of a guy somewhere down deep in Spain, his message to me said " hard Master looking for a slave willing to give up his life for me" it seems you fit the profile? he wrote.This intrigued me, what was there to give up for a master???? I was abused the whole of my life, by men who did take advantage of me, but this was just sexual abuse, that what he said send made me think twice, what could he mean bu giving up my life????The guy asked me to drop a line with my address when i would be interested so i did, i added him to my list of friends.  The same evening when i was checking out my mail and opened also my when i suddenly received a message " hola puto".   This was the guy from Spain, i amost did forget about him that day.   I greeted him and we started to get into a conversation.   "Hola esclavo que es tu nombre"  My name is Micky, what is yours? Tu es stupido o que????? was his answer.   I am your future Master you stupid cunt, nothing more nothing less.   Are you willign to go hole the way to serve a Master, are you fit for it????  He did check me out big time, did ask me questions how far i was willing to go, and if i was ready to start a new life as a permanent slave and serve a master.   He asked me out about my family, and i explained to him that they all had past away an that i was on my own. He did ask about boyfriends and close friends, but there where not any, besides a few friends at the local pub, but nothing that matered to the hart.He told me that he had big plans for me, but that i needed to give everything up big time, and nobody should know about him, or me travelin to him.  I explained to him that i had to travel to him someway or another and crossing borders to reach him.   He told me to save up some cash money, enough to travel to him, so that i had not to take up some cash at the ATM machines who could trace my route, i had to make sure that i would drop my mobile somewhere at a lorry going up to the opposite direction of my destination to Spain.He told me not to ask questions, just to make sure that i was ready for him, and to give it all up for him.    I travelled from my homecountry Belgium by car through France into the direction of Spain.   I made sure that i did not use any motorways, since they would register the license plate of my car, so did take all the small roads heading south.   At the border there where some trucks going to England, and i planted my mobile in a document badge of one of the containers leaving direction England.Te last kilometers before the border i dropped my car on a mountainroad, did take off the licenseplates and sett the car on fire, and walking away real quick.    Passsing a river i chucked away my license plates and started to pass the mountains to Spain.  I crossed the border nearby Irun going into the direction of Donostia, there i had to go to a local busstop where i would be picked up at 3 in the morning, when the local village would be empty and sleeping.At 3 o clock i was nearly a sleep when a car did stop over, and a guy next to the driver ordered me over to the car, and they asked me my name, and a password that was given to me prior to me departure.   They ordered me into the back of the car, and ordered me to lie down on the floor between the seats, and covered me immediatly with a blanket, and the care drove away.We where driving for about 4 hours, i was flowing from one site to another, which made me think that we would be driving somewhere in the mountains, the 2 people in the car where talking spanish amongst each other, but i could not make much of it, since it seemed to be a local dialect.    The car came to a stop, and both guys did get out, and opened the door to my site.   I was pulled with a force out of the car by the guys, and roughly pulled over the grass to the insides of a barn on a farm.    Inside the barn they did shine with a torchlight on me, and told me to get naked immediatly, before i could say anything i was slapped around the face, and ordred to do it quick.   I undressed as they told me, and i had to hand over all my things i did bring with me, which was a small rucksack with some whitties, papers, some snacks and some water.   The driver did come over to me, and said, happy to meet you Micky, welcome to your new home, here in Spain, from now on you are my property, before i knew it, he injected me with a syringe, and the lights went out.

When i came by, i did not remember what had happened, i was no longer in the barn on the farm, it looked more like a dungeon somwhere in a cave, it was quit cold here, i was freezing.   I was in a cage, i had a larg steel collar aroung my neck, where there was a heavy chain hanged on, hooked in a ring in the wall.   Between legs and hands the where bars hooked on my hands and feet, i could not move them with out hurting myself.   My head was banging and spinning, i did not feel so well, and i still had some blurred vision.  There  was only a large amount of straw on the ground, and a sack with straw that they used to set my body against it.   I felt so bad, i was getting second thoughts, about what i had decided to do to myself, was I really ready to give my live up to a total stranger?   I had pain everywhere, my legs and arms where numb, i could not move to get into a better position.   My mind was racing, what would thety do to me??? How far would they go??? Would they really go all the way????   I had not much time to think about my situation, footsteps where  approaching from the cave.   My Master was there, with 3 other guys, they looked all very rough, and hard, really mean machines.   Hey guys what do you think about my newest acquisition, this sick piggy has offered himself to me to own, and i can do whatever i want with him, he is mine now.   The puto looks a bit common don't you think, he looks like a guy just coming from the office, one of the others guys sneered, he needs some alterations, we should take him under our wings a make a real pig of him.   Don't worry guys, when i am ready with him, nobody is going to recognize him any more, he is going to get a real makeover.    Now they scared me, what do they mean by a real make over, i wanted to ask them, but i could not speak, i had not noticed that they had gagged my mouth.Ok guys, make you hands dirty and bring the cunt to the next room, we are starting with his body changes, by the end of the week nobody will recognize him anymore.    The 3 guys came over me, and unlocked the chain from the wall, and they dragged me from the ground, into a cell next to mine.   There they did take the bares of my feet and hands and i was chained to a kind of table, foot and hands locked into the ground.    I was trying to ask for something to drink but i could only produce a muffled sound, one of the guys must have read my mind, because he started to poor a vile tasting drink in the hole of the gagg, and he forced me to swallow the liquid, it did taste bitter, I nearly did throw up on it.    It did not take long before i realised tehy had drugged me again, but this time i stayed conscious, i never had used any chems in the past, so i was wondering what they where giving me, and if it could lead to addiction.   My body became warm, and i was feeling a sexuall buzz going on in my body, it was a strange feeling.    One of the guys started to work on my ass, he was fidling with his fingers deep in my ass, I never been fingered before, but this felt so good.   On of the other guys was taking of the gagg, and inserted his dick into my mouth, before he entered i saw a tattoo on his dick looking like SS signs, this was real strange to see.While i was going down on the dick, i heard my master coming next to me, and he said ready for your change puto??? Here it starts, he started to shaving off my hair on my scalp, my beautifull blond hair was falling in heaps on the ground, i was crying, while i was sucking, and in the meantime, the other guy on the end did stop his fingering of my ass and started to replace his fingers by his huge dick, it was like i was split open in my rear, he must have had a huge dick.    My master was still cutting of my hair, while i was abused by the 2 guys, i was wondering where the other guys was.     It did not take long to find it out, he suddenly started to shave of the last remains of my hair with a razor from my skulll, i did feel so humiliated.   The foam and the water was running down my face, so i knew there would not be one hair left on my skulll, i did feel so naked.  The guy who was violating my mount was getting the pace up, and it did not take long before he shot his wad down my throat, filling me up with his seed like there was no end.    He staid locked in my throat and soon after that he started to piss, his acrid tasting piss was send down my gullet like there was no tommorow, there was nothing else to do then to swallow or to drown.    My head was dried with a towel, and the gagg was replaced in my mouth.     The guy who had shaved me came in front of me and started to piss on my head, it really did stinge on my head, i was trying to cry out, but i was not able to.   The guy who was fucking me, started to come harder on me, and it did not take long before he was crying out to me, and said I am going to breed you Puto, here it comes, deep in your bowels whore, that is what you are going to be, a simple whore, taking our poz loads up your cunt.   I was panicking, does this mean that he did just poz me????? 

It did not take long, when the guy who had just fucked me retracted his dick from my ass, that it was replaced by another dick, soon the guy was hammering my ass with such a verocity, that iw was thinking that he would damage my ass permanently.   The first guy came over, and ordered to clean his dick with my mouth, "taste your own ass whore, smell it, and clean of the remains of my juices Puto!".    The master was fidling on my upper arm, i could not see what he was doing, but it felt like he was binding off my arm with a belt, shortly after i felt a sharp needle going into my arm, and i just could make out the master saying "sweet dreams puto", that i went off in a deep sleep, the guy still fucking my ass as crazy.   It all went dark.When i came back to it, i was in agony and pain, i was back on the floor om my cell lying on the floor in the straw, i had the feeling that a truck just had run over my face, i was still to drugged up to realize what had happened to me, i was to tired to work it all out.   In order to let go of the pain, i decided that it would be better to sleep.    I dozed off and i must have slep a long time, when i woke up again, the pain in my face was massive, my forehead burned as hell, and my mouth was so painfull that i did not realized where the pain came from.   Sudenly there was movement around me, and my master and his goons where standing over me.    Well guys, what do you think of the doctors handiwork hihihi, does he not look pretty????  What is he on about???? I could not figure it out, but it had to do something with the pain in my face, my mouth was all swollen, and it felt i could not move my tongue.   The guys where laughing and making jokes about me, but i did not know why.   Bring out the mirror Javier, so the Puto can admire the handywork of our friends.     One of the guys came back with a large mirror, and 2 iof the guys grabbed me from the floor to sit up right, and then my master did hold the mirror in front of me.   What i saw was a big shock to me, i could not believe that he had done this to me.     All my teeth where removed from my mouth, there was no tooth left, and on top of that, they had "PUTO" tattooed on my forehead in big capital letters.   I was so shocked also because it was the first time that i saw myself with a shaved head, they had removed all my body hair, even on arms and legs.    "You like it Puto?????? I was numb, crying like a litle baby, what had they done to me, how could they all have done that on the time i was out, without feeling anything.    I tried to move my tongue over my gum, to see if there was maybe one tooth left, but my tongue did just not moved.Don't worry Puto, we are not ready yet, there is more to come, just wait and see, you will be real handsome when i am ready with you, and then you are going to be the ultimate whore for me and my clients.     My mind was racing, what more could he do to me??? How much more could i take from him.    Ok guys, take the little cunt out of the cell nexdoors, it is time to get him filled up again.    I builded up a load of 3 weeks just to dump in the Putos cunt, but first we are going to work on his ass, to make sure he becomes part of us.The guys did rough handle me again on the fuckstool, hands and legs cuffed to the floor,  I was still crying like a baby, my master came to stand behind me, and he was poking on my asshole.   Gimme that toothbrush there Carlito, i am going to open up that cunts ass so he enjoys what he will receive from us.    Some minutes later, I did feel the brush entering in my ass, the master was making quick moves deep in my guts, it was really agonizing and painfull, wow the putos ass is already bleeding after the first strokes, hihihihi that is a good sign, soon he will be one of us.After he retracted the toothbrush from my ass, he inserted a syringe in my ass, and injected some liquid in my ass, it did not take long or i could feel a buzz in my ass, and my asslips where twitching like crazy.    "Look how the putos cunt is opening up hombres, we are going to breed that cheetoh real good".    It did not take long before he was touching my ass with some cold metal ring, it turned out to be his big Pa that he had in his dick, I never been fucked before by a guy with a PA, i was so scared.     He did enter my ass with one big trust, whith made me scream like a pig, i could not take it, it was so painfull, my master was laughing like crazy, and started to rape me real hard, i had the feeling i would pass out real soon, byt the mix of the drugs, and the painfulll movements by his big pierced dick deep in side me."Look hombres, my dick is covered in blood from the Puto, he is ripe for the taking guys, we will breed him real good tonight, he will receive the "gift" from each of us".    He was hammering my ass like crazy, and i guess after 10 minutes of raping, he was close to shoot, he retracted his dick again and entered the brsuh again deep in my ass, stabbing my bowels with it, and soon replaced his dick again, raping me over and over again till he cried out and shot his load deep in me, i never knew that i single guy could shoot so much as he did, he just shot 10 wads one after another deep in my bowels, i must have been filled up real good.   When he was ready shooting in my ass, he was lying on top of me catching his breath.   Soon he recovered, and pulled out his dick out of my ass, i could feel something tricking out of my ass, I was not sure if ti was cum or blood.   Not much longer after that, his dick was repalced by one of the other guys, this guy dick was smaller so i was quite happy about it.   My master came in front of me, and i was shocked to see his bloddy dick up front of my face, he smeared his bloody dick in my face to clean it off, i felt so humiliated, i never have been so humiliated in my live.    The guy who was drilling my ass, said "damm i have to piss bro's i am gonna piss in the putos cunt", was he serious does he really going to piss in my gut???? I was just thinking about it, when i felt the piss streaming down in my bowels, he must have not pissed for a while because it was a huge piss.Don't move puto, keep it in, I am going to fuck you with my piss in you bowels, can you feel the chemicals in my piss taking control of you???, I was not aware that somebody could do drug you by hiss piss, but it obvious did.    He started to fuck me again, and the piss was shooting out of my ass by each movement, my legs and back where soaking wet from his piss.    It did not take long or he was shouting" here comes another load whore, thank me for it you whore, beg me to receive my precious load, i could not say anything as just mumble, he was laughing and said, that will do hihihihi, here it comes you whore another pozz load in that virgin cunt of you puto.I did feel his jizz shoot in my bowels mixing up with my blood, his piss and the sperm of my master.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5