how to gape

miticax

Curious if any of you bottoms here have any dirty little secrets on gaping.

I'm fascinated by large gapes after hard pounding, but find very little info on it.

Usually after fucking myself with dildos I remain open, but getting fucked by a cock I tend to close my ass quickly.

• Like 1

Guest Scottishlad
3 minutes ago, submissivebottom74 said:

That is an awesome question. I have really wanted someone to pump my rosebud but have found no one so far. I do know that when I fly sometimes, I can fit four 12"X6" dildos in my ass. It is only sore after the come down.

Hope your on one of my flights one day. Would love to help you get they dildos up there in the airplane toilet 

Guest deleted1107

Getting pounded hard for intervals of time seems to be the key at least for me. However, I do agree dildos are definitely a good way to keep the momentum. 

Man I love this subject.   One of the hottest parts of queer sex is seeing a wide gaping asshole.   Nothing says "I like getting ass fucked" quite like a well opened hole.

And, feeling my own hole wide open, exposed and ready for more cock is even hotter.   From my experience, I find that just a single cock, regardless of size, does not seem to leave much of a gape.  But in a group type setting, by the time bachelor number 3 comes around, my hole is primed and ready.  No doubt, some of that is mental as well.

But, a dildo...perhaps because of the texture, temperature or whatever seems to do the trick right off the bat.  Of course, a small plug leaves a small gape and a huge one....well it is directly proportional.   This past weekend, I rode my 10" dildo a few hours after getting fucked, then followed that up with a few hours with my largest plug (weights 22 oz, glass....).   Once I pulled the plug on that fun I had am amazing gape...and it seem to last (to some extent) for better than an hour.

Would love to see more photos of wide open holes.   Will have to work a bit to get one of mine posted here.

• 1 month later...
Guest pulcish
On 11/14/2017 at 6:31 PM, rede4it said:

Nothing says "I like getting ass fucked" quite like a well opened hole.

So true! I'm in the process of loosening and wrecking my hole. I've been playing with larger toys and I have a fuck buddy who also wants to loosen me up. She (TS) wants to fist me regularly and whore me out to big cocks.