Bursting to Unload

Londonbear

After taking a random load at lunchtime I realised I hadn't cum for a few days and my balls were aching, so I looked around on Bbrts for a willing and local bottom.  It is all very well having a cummy hole, but if I am not careful I am prone to forgetting to top for ages until like today I am really just bursting.

My favourite bottoms are pre-loaded and slutty, but I got chatting to a student bottom in a local halls of residence who looked like he had a lovely ass, who said he would be ready shortly to take a quick load, so I walked over and met him in the lobby.  It was kinda funny as he had to sign me in, take me up in a lift to one of those student dorm places, but thankfully had his own room.

As soon as we got inside he stripped down and got to work sucking my cock, giving me a really great blowjob, which was made better when, having told him I had been fucked earlier that day, he slid a finger into my hole, playing with the cum that was still oozing out of my hole.

This was seriously edging me, so I quickly flipped him around and pushed in.  Thoughtfully he had pre-lubed his hole with some nice gel or something so I could slide right in, balls-deep.  He also had lovely "real" American poppers which helped me not to unload too fast.

I tried to give him a nice longish fuck but as I had already been fucked and he had blown me so well, there was only so long I could last.  I wasn't surprised when, before long, I shot a huge load into his ass.  I couldn't honestly remember the last time I bred a guy, and would have to check my blog to determine as much, but in any event I think he got a good week's worth. 

Then I went back to my office and picked up some packing tape on the way home, which was such a lame excuse for being out and around but hey, better than nothing.

• Like 3

in the uk poppers are no longer Amyl, they are made of something else, the go off really fast and are more headache inducing than fun to be honest, some guys seem to be able to get what I call real poppers, which I guess they buy in France Germany The Netherlands or the USA which are actually Amyl. This guy was from the USA and had an American bottle that was real Amyl, so I had a nice rush while fucking him