Giving a Lunch Load

XLBreeder

I'm in an open relationship but have been monogamous for various reasons over the last six months and didn't bother fucking around, but lately I've had the itch again and last week received a message from an old regular with whom I had played in the past.  He lives only two tube stops from work, so when I found myself extremely horny this morning, I decided to give it a shot ask if he was up for some lunchtime fun.

He replied saying he'd love to take my load, particularly as it had been ages since we last played. 

As soon as break time came around I went over to his house where, when I arrived and he opened the door, I found he was only wearing his sweatpants which displayed his muscular, hairy shoulders.
He's a short bear but is likely the same weight as am I, if only as he is really built like a truck.

We immediately started kissing and I got hard instantly, groping his hairy muscular ass.  He felt my hard-on pressing against him and soon he was on his knees opening my fly and swallowing my hard dick in his mouth, all the way to the balls.  Now, I have a thick nine inch cock and, as a rule, guys have a bit of a problem swallowing the whole thing, but he took it all in like a champ.

He was very greedy and his hot mouth felt  really good so I was hard as a rock in no time.  I grabbed him and all but dragged him to the bedroom where we lay down and kissed some more for a short while before he turned me on my back and started deep-throating me again.
I really get off on greedy bottoms who like to suck, and this was no exception, so I had to insist he stop as I was quite close to cumming, and I really wanted to shoot my load in his ass.

He put some lube on his ass and slowly slid down all the way until I was balls-deep inside his ass.  His eyes opened extremely wide as he begged me to fuck him deep, which I did, making it a point to pump faster and faster once I made maximum depth.  

When I was almost ready to cum my cock inadvertently slipped out, but his greedy eyes demanded I breed him, so I slipped right back and resumed my assault on his hole.  Meanwhile I could feel his throbbing cock between our bellies which were increasingly slippery with precum.  He was really begging me to breed him, which totally turned me on.  After a few more thrusts I shot my load deep into his ass.  I could really tell he was also very close himself (even if he hadn't yet touched himself), so I withdrew, swallowed his thick meaty eight inches, and no sooner having done so, he immediately shot a huge amount of cum in my mouth which, of course, I swallowed.

I wish I had taken some pics but I was too caught up in the action.  I suppose there will be more hot lunch breaks in the future since he said he would definitely like to repeat this soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3