Husband to Cumdump

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. Hope you enjoy part 2. If you like it I can keep writing more ;)

My mind had been racing all day. I had cycled between depression, anxiousness, and horniness thinking about what I did the night before. I'd really let strangers in my door and taken their raw loads anonymously! I was torn by the fulfillment of being a cumdump, and the fear of not being in control. I felt sick every time I thought about being exposed by the guy from craigslist, about losing everything in my life I'd worked for up to that point, and yet as time passed I couldn't resist being turned.  I was reminded of Daddy's thick horse cock whenever I walked or sat down. But even though my insides were sore and raw, my faggot cunt kept clenching and feeling empty.

Daddy sent just one followup email after he had blackmailed me and threatened to expose me: Don't jackoff until I see you. I want my bitch in heat.

I followed  his instructions exactly. A part of me feared that cumming would bring me down from the high and I'd regret it all more than I already did. Still, it was torture to deny myself from cumming after I'd just had the kinkiest night of sex in my life. 

As the time got nearer I scrubbed out my intestines with the deepest enema I'd ever given myself. It was made easier by the fact that I'd had almost zero appetite. Soon, I was squeaky clean and ready to be fucked. Then came time for me to follow Daddy's other instruction. I opened my wife's underwear drawer and looked at her collection of panties with a newfound fascination. I remember looking at these panties with the anticipation of how good they would make my wife's ass look, but now I was picturing my own ass in them, wondering which ones Daddy would like best. Daddy had requested pink, so I chose a hot pink g-string my wife had gotten for Valentine's day. Despite that the front was almost as skimpy as the back, my small smooth package fit nicely against the thin cotton fabric. 

I popped my ass and looked in the bathroom mirror. Damn, I looked so gay. What would my wife say if she saw me right now? What would the guys I used to play football with say? "I hope Daddy likes these," I said in a faggy voice, sucking on my finger. I reached down and rubbed my cockhead through my pink panties, which drooled stick precum. 

It was almost time, and I was started getting nervous again. What was I going to do if this guy robbed me or beat me up? But something inside me bowed to his control. When the time came, I shut off all the lights in my apartment, blindfolded myself, and took my place on my hands and knees in front of the door. 

I waited fifteen minutes in that vulnerable position. Was Daddy late? Was he still coming? Then I heard someone pull up outside my door, and my cunt clenched as if in answer. The door swung open, and heavy footsteps let me know Sir had arrived.

"Woof, boy," he growled. "Looks like you understand I'm serious about owning your faggot ass."

"Yes, sir" I whimpered. His rough hands started to inspect me, gliding over my shaved smooth ass, and fishhooking into my mouth. I sucked and rubbed my tongue against his calloused finger, and he groaned with approval. He withdrew and spanked me on the ass.

"You've got a lot of work to do tonight boy," Sir said, pinching my nipple. I moaned from the mixture of pleasure and pain, not understanding the meaning. "Got a lot of loads lined up for you. But first... I want to make sure you're properly prepared."

What did he mean 'a lot of loads'?

Suddenly, Daddy stood and left me, walking into the apartment. Blind and helpless as I was, I was in no position to stop him. I heard him flip on the bathroom light switch, and a faint glow shown from behind my blindfold. "The pink one hers?" he asked.

"Uh, what?"

But he didn't elaborate, and turned the light off. I held my breath as his heavy footsteps brought him past and then back behind me. "Ya boy... you're gonna forget all about pussy. You're gonna forget your dick was ever used for something. You're the pussy now, faggot." Then he put something thin and sharp at my hole and pushed it in. I cringed and gasped as it scraped me guts.

He twisted it inside me, fucking me with it in a rough sawing motion. What the fuck was inside me? It felt like a pen or something, but somehow it was grabbing my intestines and scratching them raw. 

"Reach back and grab your ankles, fag."." I did as Daddy said, putting my face against the floor with my bare ass in the air. I bit my lip as my ass began to sting. A brief illumination let me know he'd just taken a picture of my ass. "If you thought those other pictures I posted of you were bad, just wait until your wife sees you in her panties with her toothbrush shoved up her ass." He laughed dryly. "So you do exactly as I say, boy. Don't try to resist becoming what you really are."

I cringed at what the photo must look like, my fat smooth ass squeezed into my wife's pink g-string, along with her fucking toothbrush crammed halfway up my guts, what the fuck...

Daddy spanked my ass, and yanked the toothbrush out of my hole, causing me to yelp. 

"First one's on his way," Daddy said. "You take every single load that walks through this door, and I don't post those pictures of you, understand? And then if I hear at the end of the night you were a good fuck, then I'll come back and put my own load in you... and then I'll let you cum."

As in, he'd invited other people, people I had no idea who they were, over to fuck me? That's what he meant? 

Suddenly, he grabbed my balls and started squeezing them mercilessly in his fist. "You GOT that, faggot?" he growled.

"Yes! Yes, I'll do it!" I cried. Relief flooded through me as he released his iron grip on my testicles. 

"Don't disappoint me, faggot," he said, giving my ass one final slap. "Make your wife proud while these random cocks plow you," he laughed. Then he opened the door and slammed it shut behind him.

Fuck. I had no doubt he was serious about exposing me. My heart was racing from the rough handling he'd given me. I slumped forward, resting, clenching my asshole in the cool air by the doorway. My hole still stung from the toothbrush.

What if one of these guys knew who I was? What if they had an STD or something?

But then there were footsteps outside...

They wiped their feet on the mat outside, and then opened the door.  A chill ran over me as the cold air rushed in over my bare ass. "Mmmm," the stranger said, unzipping and shedding his coat. He groped my ass and testicles. "Been awhile since I smashed college tail," he chuckled. "Turn around, suck my cock boy."

I turned around in the darkness, my blindfold ensuring that even with the dim light coming through the crack beneath the door I couldn't see the stranger. I reached up to his cock and found it semi hard. The scent of man was strong as I took his cock into my mouth. He groaned as I sucked on the head, and salty precum started dribbling onto my tongue. His cock inflated until it was hitting the back of my throat. When I tried to pull back, he grabbed the back of my head and thrust, sending his cockhead past my tonsils. "Do a good job..." he said sternly as I choked on his cock. He started thrusting in and out of my throat mercilessly. I gagged and even threw up a bit, but swallowed it and kept sucking. His flaccid cock was now fully erect and rock hard, 7 inches and thick. 

"Fuck," he said, withdrawing. "Turn around, I want to fuck you now bitch."

I did as he said, thankful he was done with my throat. He positioned himself behind me, his belt buckle clinking as he opened up his fly. He pulled my pink panties to the side, as spanked my cheek. The spit on his cock was all the lubrication he gave me as he pushed his meaty cockhead into my hole.

I gasped as he fucked his cock roughly into me, and with several more thrusts he was buried balls deep in me, never asking if I wanted him to use a condom. "FUCK ya," he groaned. I could feel his belly resting on my ass as he started to pound me. 

"Fuuuuck," I whimpered as the stranger's cock prodded my full prostate. The sting in my ass gave way to pleasure as he fucked me bare. I reached back and spread my ass, letting him hit deeper and deeper.

His fat belly slapped against me as he quickened his pace. He grabbed my hips and drove his cock into me, panting like a dog. I loved every brutal thrust as he used me. Not only did I not know who he was, someone else had chosen him to load my ass. I had no input on who used my hole.

His intense pounding didn't last long before he yelled out and suddenly  warmth shot into me, reigniting the stinging sensation. "Ohhhh shit, oh shit," he said, quivering, his cock pulsing more and more into me. "Oh fuck, I just gave you a ten day load bitch," he laughed. "Mmmm, hope you liked that."

As he pulled out I tried to clench, but still some of his ample load dribbled out from me.

"I did, thank you for your load," I told him, feeling complete with his cum trickling deeper into my guts.

He zipped up, opened the door, and left.

Load number one.

I exhaled and leaned forward. All the uneasiness melted away as the stranger's load sloshed inside me. I reached back and stuck my finger in my cummy hole, wincing as I found my o-ring tender. For two nights in a row a stranger's sperm was swimming around in my guts.

I spent the next 20 minutes running my hands over my smooth ass, enjoying how slutty I felt. Eventually I heard a car pull up, and soon there was another man to service at my door. I popped my ass for my newest visitor as he entered. The only sound he made a quiet coughing as he got settled in behind me. Then, he squirted some lube that he'd apparently brought onto my hole and his dick, and slid his smallish cock into me.

My hole opened easily for him, being already stretched out and filled with cum. He fucked me in short hard thrusts. Fast to shove in, slow to pull out. Only three minutes in his silence was broken by a muffled orgasm. He pumped a few more times, fucking his frothy cum into me, then zipped up and left without a word.

Load number two.

A Mexican guy who took a long time to get hard, but after sucking his uncut cock long enough he bred me rough and deep.

Load number three.

An old guy with a raspy voice and a thin cock.

Load number four.

A married guy who loved that I was wearing panties, and railed me for fifteen minutes straight, calling me a "stupid slut" as my useless cock flopped around in my wife's panties.

Load number five.

"Waited a long time to fuck this ass," the next stranger said, spanking me hard. "Never would have guessed you were a faggot, strutting around with that sexy wife of yours." The darkness concealed my sudden blush of embarrassment. Fuck. This guy knew me? "But you must be pretty damn gay to be taking anon loads instead of fucking her..." he said, feeling up my ass. "These her panties?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Hot... I check out both your asses at the gym, but I guess this way I sorta get to fuck you both," he laughed, snapping the g-string against my plump ass. After a bit of rustling I felt his cockhead at my hole. "Hope you're prepped up boy, cuz I don't pull out."

"Mmm, I don't want you to pull out," I said, which seemed to turn him on.

He pushed into my wrecked hole, and I discovered he was reasonably hung. Even though it was my sixth cock of the night he gave me a good stretching. "Where is your little wife tonight?" he asked as he fucked me. "She out gettin some dick of her own?"

That was pretty possible. Cheating fucking whore.

"She's at her parents house," I said, which was partly true.

"She know you're taking anon loads tonight?" he asked, picking up his pace a bit.

"N-no."

"Hm. Didn't think so. Ahhhh fuck. I like it when she wears those little black spandex shorts," he said, breathing heavy as he rammed his big cock deep into my guts. "And when she's on her hands and knees stretching just like this... oh fuck..."

Was this guy really fucking me while dirty talking about my wife?

"What's her name?" he asked, smacking my ass.

"Renee," I answered, sitting my ass back onto his thick cock.

"Renee," he repeated. "Fuck ya, Renee, take that dick baby. Ride that dick you married slut."

Holy fuck. did that turn me on!

"Ya fuck me," I groaned, "fuck my slutty married pussy!"

"Mmmm," he growled, pumping into me forcefully, "that's right you dumb cunt. Take it bareback you stupid cockslut. Fuckin whore. Take it bareback in your married pussy."

"Yes please! Please fuck my wife's pussy! Cum in her please!"

"You want your wife bred? You want your wife's married pussy knocked up?"

"YES! Fuck her! Fucking cum in her and knock her up!"

"Alright, pig. I'm gonna knock her up. I'm gonna fuck my babies into your wife's sweet cunt. You're gonna taste my cum every time you eat her out and know that I own her slutty pussy. Fuck ya, Renee. Take my cum, take it! Fuck, Renee! FUUUUUCKKK! I blowing in you right now!"

"Yes! Breed me! Dump in my!" I yelled as his cum shot into my worn out cunt. His sperm stung my raw walls as he fucked it into me. He kept pumping, panting with exhaustion, until finally he sat back, withdrawing his cock from my gaping ass.

"God damn," he sighed. "You're a sick fuck," he laughed. "I like it."

I was exhilarated. I had no idea how hot it would be to have a man use me while thinking about my wife. Holy shit, and to hear him screaming her name while he blew it in me! My wrecked hole didn't have the strength to keep the loads in anymore, and some squirted out while I waited for him to leave. 

"Thanks for your cum," I said as he got dressed in the dark.

"Next time I see you at the gym I'll take you to the showers for a quick fuck," he said. My precum dripped at knowing that even though he knew me I had no idea who he was... "I'll send you back out to Renee with my dirty load dripping from your hole." He spanked my ass, and sighed with regret. "If I was younger, I'd fuck you again, pig."

Then he opened the door and was gone.

Load number six.

How long had I been bent over in the darkness, a hole to use for whoever came through the door? I had no idea, but when the next customer opened my door, I recognized - with a mix of fear and horniness - the sound of Daddy's heavy footsteps behind me. "You did a fine job, boy," he complimented me, and I felt relief at his approval. He stepped up behind me and started photographing my cum-splattered ass. "How did you like being a cumdump for my friends?"

"I loved it, Daddy," I whimpered. "I took all their loads."

"Ya you did, fag. Every fucking toxic load. Such a stupid cumdump, aren't you boy?"

"Yes Daddy, just your dumb slut."

"You're more than a slut boy, you're my fucking whore now. I just pimped out that sweet neg hole of yours all night. Those dirty fuckers paid me $50 each to fuck you raw." He spanked my ass harshly, laughing as I heard the now familiar sound of a man's belt being unbuckled behind me. "Now you're gonna get what you earned. You're gonna take my load every night from now on until the deed is done, until you're mine forever."

Daddy's horse cock stretched my hole open wide. I bit my lip in pain as inch after inch of his thick rod pushed in, lubricated only by the six anonymous loads I'd taken. "You're doing good with your training boy. Just keep doing what I tell you, and you'll be Daddy's boy before too long. I was prepped up before boy, but just for you I'm going off. Might take a little while, but I'll keep breeding you every day pumping my babies into you until you're pregnant for good. You're gonna be such a good incubator for my boys. A nice warm piece of fuckmeat for them to thrive in."

Daddy's cock was rock hard and ramming into me so fast I didn't know if I could continue to take it. I clenched my hole in time with his pumping, desperately trying to milk his load out. 

"Fuck ya, Daddy! I want to have your babies! I'm your fuckmeat!"

He growled in approval and started jackhammering into me. I'd never been fucked so hard in my life. My entire guts just relaxed and let him enter me freely, too tired to keep up any resistance to his giant cock. "Here it comes, boy! If you're lucky this'll be the load that ends you, you fucking beta faggot."

"Yes Daddy, breed me! Knock me up with your alpha male cum!"

"Oh, fuck YAHHHHHHH!" 

Daddy pushed all his weight onto me as he got ready to cum, flattening me to the floor. His strong hand went to my throat, clamping down on my windpipe as he thrust deeply into me. I wriggled helplessly, fighting for air as he choked me, but he ignored my squirming. "You'll breathe... when I'm done... cumming in you, FUCCCCCKKK!" He rammed his cock into me so hard I thought he was going to break through my intestines. I would have screamed out if I had any air in my lungs. My head spun, my consciousness slipping away as his horse cock pulsed his alpha cum into my ass.

"There's another roll of the dice for you, fag boy," he laughed, releasing me from his choke-hold. I sputtered and gasped for air as he got up off me. "Now let's make sure it takes. Go get that butt plug of yours, the one you had in last time. And bring your wife's wedding ring. I'm gonna put it back where it belongs."

I fought through my dizziness and obediently crawled on my hands and knees to the bedroom. I knew where they were even in the darkness and without removing my blindfold... sitting on the night stand by the bed. I returned to Daddy  in the entry way, groveling in front of my alpha.

"H-here they are," I choked out my sore throat.

"You know what I love about all this?" he taunted, stepping around behind me. "All night while you were my good little cumdump whore, you've been wearing your wedding ring. What a devoted husband you are."

Shit. I hadn't even thought about it. I was so used to wearing it I didn't think to take it off. But Daddy now made that choice for me.

"Let's add it to the collection," he said, and pulled my hand backward, slipping it off. What was the point in fighting? The rings were fucking worthless anyway. I moaned as I felt the hard metal circles pushed into my hole: first my ring, then the sharp edges of my wife's. The jabbing feeling of my wife's fake diamond was now obvious to me as my walls contracted and sucked it up. "Fuckin hot, boy," said Daddy as he used his sausage-like fingers to stuff the rings deeper. "I'm having a lot of fun ruining you." And with that, he pressed the glass plug against my hole until my feeble o-ring gave way, and the cavernous abyss that was now my cunt swallowed it hungrily.

"Now, have you been a good boy and did your hold your cum in all day for me?"

"Yes Sir," I said, acutely aware of how my cock had been denied any attention.

"How about I let you have that orgasm I promised you?"

"I'd love that Daddy!" I said excitedly. I hadn't cum in over 48 hours. 

"Ha, you'll love this, boy. Come here, sit up on your knees. I'm gonna show you how beta males are allowed to cum." As I did, I heard a plastic echoey sound come from the bathroom, and then felt something set in front of me. There were more noises too, small items being moved. "Put your hands behind your back. Let me see this little faggot cock of yours." He reached into my panties and pulled out my smallish cock, which immediately shriveled with the cold air. Daddy laughed as he choked it in his fist. "Little guy's scared, ha ha. Well boy, alpha's cum is meant to seed and breed. But your cum, well... it goes somewhere else."

He started jacking my cock and I could hear the crinkle of plastic.

"Mmmph," I whimpered at having my cock teased. Precum was oozing out and all I could think about were the loads marinating in my ass, plugged up with my wedding rings. I could already feel my cum welling up in me.

"Cum from beta males like you goes in the garbage," Daddy said sternly. "It's a waste, just like you are. Weak beta cum needs to be eliminated from the gene pool."

"Oh fuck," I gasped under my breath. Every cruel word he said brought me closer to cumming.

"Dump it in there boy, shoot your worthless cum into the garbage can. Show me you understand where your place is."

"Fuck, oh Daddy! OH FUCK!"

And just as I started to cum, Daddy immediately quit jacking me and gripped my cock tightly, pointing it into the garbage can, as rope after rope of my worthless cum shot into the bin. "Oh fuck, please, please DADDY!" I screamed as I pleaded with him to keep jacking me, but he snickered as my burning orgasm fizzled and was ruined, despite having drained my balls. I thrust my hips pointlessly against his fist, but he just laughed and let my spent dick drop against the edge of the garbage can.

"That's a good boy," he said, getting up from me and heading toward the door. My mind was so fucked, I couldn't even comprehend what had happened. I felt even more sexually frustrated than before he'd milked me. "I'll be in touch, fag. Got lots more training for you to do." Before I could say another word he left, and slowly my consciousness started to return.

It was like I'd been high all day, doped out on a drug. I had done so much shit I shouldn't have, I couldn't even process it. It had come so naturally to be objectified, to be a thing to be used... what purpose had I even had before that...

I removed the blindfold, locked the door, and turned on the light. As my eyes adjusted to the burning brightness I saw the garbage can in front of me. Inside were my wedding photos, their black frames and glass covered with my cum. The sperm running down the picture of my wife's face was probably the last "facial" I'd ever be giving her, considering I was now a cumdump.

I left the picture frames in there, and put the garbage can back in the bathroom. I had no idea what time it was, but my body was fully spent. I crawled into bed facedown, my brain happy to be shut down after another night of mind-fucking. I drifted off to sleep, the plug keeping Daddy's load safe inside me.

I slept hard enough I didn't have any dreams. But sometime, hours later, there was a banging at my front door. 

"What the fuck," I said, feeling like death as I sat up. I saw daylight peaking through the curtains. I waited, hoping whoever the fuck it was would go away, when suddenly I heard the unmistakable sound of a key turning in the lock.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I pulled the blankets around me in confusion as the door opened. Had Daddy made a key to my apartment?

But the footsteps weren't Daddy's.

"Hello," Renee said sweetly, standing in the doorway.

Fear stuck in my throat, as she approached me. "I..."

"I've done a lot of thinking," she said, struggling not to cry. "You're right. We should work on things. I... I just needed some time. I've missed you." She sat next to me on the bed, and took my hand in hers. "Where..." she said, looking down at my hand, then smiled apologetically. "Well it's only fair. I guess I'm not wearing mine either."

She pulled me in for a hug saying, "I'm really happy to see you. What have you been doing while I was gone?"

As I thought of what to say, my ass involuntarily clenched around the glass plug that was still held our rings inside my guts, soaking in the loads of the strangers who had used me only hours before. 

used.jpg

• Like 24
  • Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Great story, I can relate, I decided after my marriage broke up, to get in touch with my inner faggot and become a Cumdump as well. I didn't have a night like yours, I just had an awakening , after smoking some grass, that I had nothing holding me back, and although I am now 50, I still have a nice athletic Runners body, that guys would find attractive.

• 3 weeks later...

After my marriage broke up - I was the one to leave - I too, in time, became a cum dump and have savored every load I was given, including the hot ones. Especially the hot ones! Toxic loads are definitely better than neg loads.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...