Meeting a Local Daddy

Guest BtmByTheBay

Guest BtmByTheBay

Usually I have to travel a modest distance to hookup with a bud, but recently I got super lucky and made the acquaintance of an older daddy type who lives just a mile or so away, and have been having some hot times.

The first time I visited, he already had two friends over as company but they were keeping themselves busy, while he and I had our own fun. I stripped down for him as he sat back in a chair and then let me kneel before him and suck his cock until it was hard and working down my throat, before getting me up and onto his bed nearby. His cock isn't huge, but it's definitely big enough, and it feels fucking perfect when he plows it into me up to the balls.

We even got a little exhibitionistic and went outside for a while into his backyard in the middle of the night. There, he bent me over and fucked me like a wild animal on my hands and knees in the dark, with the unlit windows of his neighbor's houses all around us—if anyone had peered down they'd have seen me deep-throating him, before being turned around and taking his shaft all the way into my hole, whisper-begging him to fuck me like a bitch.

After a little while, we decided to give his guests inside a show, and joined them in the adjoining room on their bed. While I watched one of them sucking the other's cock (both were hot muscle types), I knelt down on the edge of the bed, and lowered my body, letting my ass hang over the edge of the mattress, spread and exposed, as my daddy stood behind me and resumed his fucking.

I'd always had a particular fantasy about being bred, and I begged him for it just as he was getting close . . . so, just on the edge of cumming, he pulled his cock out so that his swollen, slick head was nudging right against my fuckhole, and shot the first couple of jets of his seed right against me. I could feel each hot spurt, before his dick pressed against me and my body opened up.  Ramming his hard shaft back up to the hilt in my well-fucked ass, he kept pounding awhile longer, throbbing and thrusting as he came. The feel of slick heat, his spasming cock, and him still plowing me as he shot the rest of his load felt like he was massaging my insides, and as he continued to cum I begged and moaned for him to fuck his load into me, gasping at the pressure of his cock-head against my walls.

We keep meeting up once in awhile since then, with plans for even more wild fun including slings, videos, toys, kink, and maybe even fisting . . . and every time I look forward to giving up my hole for another breeding from my daddy . . .

• 3 months later...
Guest BtmByTheBay

Doing the best I can so far! We still meet up every once in awhile, and I love servicing his dick each and every time, whether I'm kneeling down and working his head, shaft, and balls with my lips and tongue and throat... or on my hands and knees or my back on his bed with it plowing into me... or feeling his stubble against my rear while he tongue fucks my hole... or even outside again now and then, feeling him split me open from behind, impaled on his cock while we're in his back yard and patio. And each and every time I am extremely thankful and glad to please my sir, and sometimes just helpless not to moan and beg for him to fuck me deep until I feel his balls slapping against me with every deep thrust...

Edited by BtmByTheBay