I'm turning into a cumdump

cumfillme

Over the last few years I've rarely hooked up with guys who would breed me. Have always been really careful because I'm neg. But the last 2-3 months I've been hooking up with 2 regular tops (one who says he is Neg, another undetectable) along with a straight guy who loves unloading on my face, totally anonymous. There have been a few nights where I went from getting bred by one top straight over to the other top who would breed me 1-2 times. I've been getting totally hooked on taking loads, cum running down my ass, over my balls.

Now about a week and a half ago I came down with the flu, and I normally don't get sick. Not sure if it was the fuck flu because at least 2 people at work (in a small office) also came down with the flu. So while I'm getting tested next tuesday, I know it could be early to see if I'm Poz.

In a way I would be excited if I were Poz, then I could attend Cumunion and other parties here with no more worries. Downside, I have no healthcare drug coverage so getting HIV meds would be near impossible for me, just simply can't afford it.

We shall see what the next few weeks holds in store for me.

• Like 2

Guest Dickmagnet

I know where you're coming from buddy, i feel i'm getting in to the same boat myself. Since i'm on Prep i've become a total cum craving slut, Always looking for my next fucker to load me up.

I am on prep too and don’t even ask status any more. I love sliding inside and pumping my loads deep. Even better if I’m at a sex club or doing group, if the bottom is wet from previous loads. That makes me hard as a rock wanting to unload and mingle my seed inside with the others!! 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the replies. When i originally stared to BB, it was one load and that's it. But experiencing multiple loads makes me crave load after load, It's pretyt well all I can think about when getting home from work, can I find another load or 5 to take

if the guys who've fucked you are telling the truth then you shouldn't worry. But in real life yeah, you'll know soon enough. If the neg guy is really neg, and the UD guy is really on meds and really UD, and the straight guy is really straight (what's a straight guy doing fucking a guy?) that's the one I"d worry about.

Being a cumdump is so fucking addictive. I started barebacking about 4 years ago. I was very careful and didn't play with toxic guys.

Two years later I'm attending weekend events and offering my hole to anyone who can shoot a load. Not when I ask for a status, I'm hoping they're toxic verbal breeders!

I am addicted to taking loads. Hate getting fucked with condoms (although I do as I never refuse cock) - My Friday and Saturday nights would be bleak if I did not get at least four loads into me - that is how I spend my weekend - taking as much raw cock and getting as much seed pumped into me as possible. That's my addiction - cock and seed

8 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

getting bred in a group setting til cum is running down my legs is a huge high, i love being the piece of muscled of sexual livestock nature intended me to be

I really want to get bred by a group and feel the cum running my legs and fed to me.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

sometimes getting involved in a group is difficult i find it a lot easier backing my bare ass up against a glory hole for a few hours & just keep taking anon spunk up me. I normally leave pretty filled up & it's hot now knowing who did it but just feeling all those different cocks sliding in & out & squirting me full of jizz.