Anyone else like a soft cock when they fuck their bottom boy

mnbare

3 hours ago, find91 said:

Ya it was a bit difficult to explain the shaming part because like you I like Dom/ sub dynamics and consentual shaming does have it's place. However, in that context the shame is a double edge sword because it can be uncomfortable and embarrassing but their is still a ring of truth and liberation. When you shame someone for who they are, it more of a prison.

i always get the impression from You that You 'get it' when it comes to the mind fuck potential in D/s. Of course, that's a totally subjective assessment on my part.  

i agree that shaming is a sort of double edged sword. i often consider the phenomenon, trying to understand it better.  i suspect the shame is a culturally conditioned feeling that we should be different than we are, and when Someone states the "truth" of it as a Top or Dom who obviously gets off on that true part of my person, there is the excitement of need and desire met at the same time that taboo need is exposed.

i think shaming is an affirmation on both sides, of the Dom and the sub. Both need from opposite ends that nurtures the other.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/8/2019 at 12:08 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i always get the impression from You that You 'get it' when it comes to the mind fuck potential in D/s. Of course, that's a totally subjective assessment on my part.  

i agree that shaming is a sort of double edged sword. i often consider the phenomenon, trying to understand it better.  i suspect the shame is a culturally conditioned feeling that we should be different than we are, and when Someone states the "truth" of it as a Top or Dom who obviously gets off on that true part of my person, there is the excitement of need and desire met at the same time that taboo need is exposed.

i think shaming is an affirmation on both sides, of the Dom and the sub. Both need from opposite ends that nurtures the other.

Thank I could not put it better

That is the positive play of shame because you felt accepted and more emphasis is place on the humiliation
( exposure) than the actual shame of the act

When people force a hung bottom to cover up, you make fun of you because your a big muscle guy but prefer to bottom like a girly whore, this isn't acceptance it rejection it doesn't feel good at all

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

Hey! This has recently become a think for my Dom partner. Usually I’ve always been chasitised but recently during spontaneous romps I’ve not been and he’s checked for hardness - being flaccid has been rewarded whilst I was slapped if hard - like seriously hard that it made me soft again. Soo wrong but wow friggin worked and made me feel definitely in my place. 

seems this is a popular aspect. So any tips on how I can stay soft go please my D?? TIA