Question For Bottoms

BottomKink

Do any bottoms here have sex urges and fantasies so strong and twisted that you're unable to find a like-minded top both in real life and online? 

It feels like I'm too extreme for even the "tops" in the taboo/kink forum asking for messengers. I could just hook up with random tops but I want some sort of a connection.

• Like 2

Guest KptNLine

For me, the development of kink has been a gradual thing between me and my husband. I can't imagine meeting someone and throwing everything I'm into now at him and expecting him to "get it." My advice - temper your expectations. Think about a few things that really turn you on and you really want in a sexual encounter. Over time, you will build that trust with someone that will allow you to go deeper with them. And remember, the Tops you're with have their own wants and desires - are you asking what they're into? Try and find a Top who is expressing kinks or interests compatible with yours. Good luck!

5 hours ago, KptNLine said:

For me, the development of kink has been a gradual thing between me and my husband. I can't imagine meeting someone and throwing everything I'm into now at him and expecting him to "get it." My advice - temper your expectations. Think about a few things that really turn you on and you really want in a sexual encounter. Over time, you will build that trust with someone that will allow you to go deeper with them. And remember, the Tops you're with have their own wants and desires - are you asking what they're into? Try and find a Top who is expressing kinks or interests compatible with yours. Good luck!

You're talking in terms of marriage. OP is a sex pig orphan. Its normal for marriages to go slow with kinks and taboos and what not. Sex pig ownership or partnerships have an understanding and it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for a top owner to challenge his adopted sex pig's willingness to adapt to his pace. 

Also, a bottom with those strong levels of kinky fantasies are not too different than a top of equal tastes. There may be a few things that the top likes such as hogtying or S&M but OP can adapt to his kinks. Compromise is a factor too so in the event that OP is eager to be in a gangbang but has second thoughts because 3 men in the group greatly vary from OP's tastes, he could either not go through with it and lose his chance to finally perform raunchy sex acts for his top owner, he could go through with it but disappoint his top by intentionally not giving his fuck holes to them which would make him a disowned sex pig, or he could use an ace card substance and perform successfully while being numb to those 3 men.

Sadly, tho, OP has oversexualized himself and is now too extreme for "taboo" tops. Reducing his sexual preferences all around is like throwing away years of sexual self-development. There was a time when bottoms struggled to keep up with tops. Back in the day, bottoms like OP would be offered money by underground sex club owners and other m4m sex groups. Now highly sexed bottoms like OP have to tone down their kink levels because real tops have disappeared. So unreal!

Marriage is so much easier and makes more sense. 

I'm a little guarded when opening up about my darker desires. I usually wait until I get a feel for the guy before I tell them I like being raped and abused by one or more men, or that I'm fascinated by blood, or more. I know if I opened with that, I tend to scare some men.

Being a total bottom cumpig I find communication helps. I always tell hookups that I am a pig, there for their pleasure and encourage them to treat me the way they want. I cheer them on and I find most of my regulars have partners - they just want a slut on the side that will do things that their partners won't.  that's why I love having four or five tops over at my apartment they become very uninhibited and I get the decent fucking and seeding I need

7 hours ago, Meko said:

I'm a little guarded when opening up about my darker desires. I usually wait until I get a feel for the guy before I tell them I like being raped and abused by one or more men, or that I'm fascinated by blood, or more. I know if I opened with that, I tend to scare some men.

Never be guarded buddy - I used to be but I have that away a long time ago. I lpove being gangbanged and organize it as often as I can - and I find my tops are much more animalistic in groups. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 1:22 PM, BottomKink said:

Do any bottoms here have sex urges and fantasies so strong and twisted that you're unable to find a like-minded top both in real life and online?

My fantasy is the same many guys here have: being the bottom in a gang-bang. I've managed to do it with a small number of guys and never being sure that it will work. Everyone at a gang-bang has their own fantasy that may not exactly fit with what I want.

I found a guy in Chile who offers an apartment with a sling and organizes a gang-bang. He takes care of finding the guys I want to fuck and breed me and I decide on the number. I was there last November and had some fun but limited because I was afraid of HIV. I'll be going again in January but this time I will be on PrEP so I'm prepared for the real thing. I already chose one top that is a bit older (37) and another who is actually a bottom (24) but who likes to top in a group sex situation. What is nice about it is that I don't have to worry about security as guys come in and go. I'm very excited but I only hope PrEP won't give me problems when I start in December. I hope to have a video of the action and be able to jerk-off watching it later.

I find that as I get older I get more slutty but also it becomes harder to get what I want. So I'm willing to pay. I've see some hot young bottoms in a bathhouse getting fucked by several guys. But I'm no longer young and hot.

• 8 months later...
Guest Born2bottom

Great question! In a nutshell no top I've ever met is even close to the depravity and perversion running around in my head. I will never get to play out some frustrations and I'm OK with that.  BUT!

I'm hoping that some day, I will find the top who can simply drop his inhibitions at the door and leave the judgmental attitude with his ex brainwashers ( read as moral majority) and let the deep recesses of his mind breathe fresh air. Then I would have an equal.

With me I'm a bottom into VERY extreme & sadistic SM play. Can't list what they are on this forum as it needs to go into the Backroom forum areas. Once Tops find out what I'm into and looking for, they either immediately do one of two things. 1) Say "Oh that's interesting", then cut off any further conversations. 2) Talk a good game about how many sadistic things they WANT to do to me in numerous conversations, then lie, set up a meet up, deliberately flake out at the last possible minute, never to be heard from again. Or when the talk comes round to actually doing a meet up,  stop any further conversation and disappear.

It's VERY frustrating and to be honest it seems to be something of a West Coast thing (or maybe it's now happening back on on the East Coast now too?). I was originally from NYC before I moved to SF in '95. I was VERY involved politically & socially in the SM community (was on the Board of Directors of the defunct SM group GMSMA) back in NYC and REALLY didn't have the above occur back there as much as it does here in SF.