Toy vs. Cock

subbytch

Toys just feel fucking odd.

Damn, I got that off my chest. I use a butt plug to loosen up and a dildo from time to time to play, either with myself or with another. The plug is fine, it does it’s job, and it’s good. But dildos...damn. They are pleasurable...but wrong, almost painful at the same time. I can’t be fucked for as long or as hard by a toy as I can as with a cock, even a big cock. A guy pounding me feels better than a toy teasing me. It’s weird.

Anyone else encounter this? Are you fine with toys, spending long hours or sessions with them? Or do they feel... wrong to you? What’s your reason for it either way?

• Like 1

I have a dildo and a butt plug but hardly every use them or play with them. Just doesn't feel the same. I have a Jeff Stryker which is big and pretty flexible but just can't get into it. Doesn't do much for me so after trying it out a few times it's just lying there in a drawer. I know some guy like using a butt plug, stick it in and keep it in after sex but I don't really like the feeling walking around with that thing in my ass.

Only a few times a top has used my dildo as part of the play. That's cool. I know it will be replaced by the real thing in that session.

Another reason may be that I simply don't like to go through the cleaning process just to use a dildo on myself. Too much effort for not getting a real dick in the end. Pity, as I like vids of bottoms enjoying themselves with a dildo but it's just not for me.

Guest KptNLine

Dildos, vibrators and plugs feel good when they're rubbing up against your prostate. The difference between using toys and being fucked by a Man is the same as the difference between masturbating and having sex. I don't think many people would deny that an orgasm with a partner feels much more intense than an orgasm from a quick jerk off session. The physical sensations of a toy and a cock are the same, but with a Man, there's that connection, that psychological intimacy.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i hate dildos up me. the whole point of a cock in my cunt is to hurt my asshole n  use my gash the best way i can to get a man n his big cock off . a dildo is not gonna get off hurting me so i wont want it in me at all

I get very little pleasure from using a dildo on myself, so very seldom do. But whenever I go slut myself out at the baths or a hotel, I take one particular dildo with me that’s like an 8”, thick, realistic cock, and leave it out next to the lube. At least once a session a guy will come in and fuck me with the dildo, usually as deep as they can possibly push it, and often as brutally as they can piston it in and out of me. I have one regular in Louisville, a young guy, who loves raping my cunt repeatedly with it in and out as fast as he can go.

In terms of the effect this treatment has on my fuckhole, I count a thorough dildo railing as a legitimate fucking - but - I will take even a small, narrow cock over any dildo, hands down, every time. The difference is so great that it makes the phrase “realistic dildo” self-contradictory. There simply is no substitute for cock.

It really depends on how horny I am. Sometimes I just need to have something up my hole no matter what so my toy collection is a life saver haha

one more take is the fuck machine we bought couple of months ago, my partner loves locking me in position on the fuck bench and operate the machine on me with a large thick 8” & 10” FT real dong dildos and pound my hole for hours. 

• Like 1

Guest ScottSwallows

Toys don’t have the same feel as a real cock.

Toys are lifeless.

A real cock is warm and throbbing.You can feel power running through a real cock when you hold it in your hand.

I much prefer the real thing, for many of the points already raised, and ScottSwallows said it best how a real cock is warm and throbbing etc. 

It has life, and it's also the psychological aspect of another man putting his cock inside you, especially if it's raw. 

However, I do enjoy using toys, and can go for long periods switching between dildos and vibrators or plugs, especially with my nose in a bottle of poppers. Good quality toys make a difference, I have 2 favourite dildos, one a fairly soft textured silicone toy with a suction base that I use in the shower, the other is my Fleshjack Brent Corrigan dildo. It's a bit firmer than the other, but it opens me up really nicely, and the size is just right. 

Edited by Filthpig69

I prefer a real cock for goddamn sure, but a buttplug will always give me a feeling no cock can—that STRETCH and then the POP when my hole clamps shut on the narrow neck.  Plus, a nice fat plug keeps all that cum where it belongs: INSIDE.

39FD33E0-1FF8-4A56-998D-73FA79A0224A.jpeg

• Like 2

Nothing beats real warm raw cock. I like knowing i.am submitting to a man, that I have surrendered my sexual will to a top is turn on. That said cock is not always available, so satisfy myself with my dildo collection.