Les Hommes, Vishara, Bijou, Blue Store?

newbboy84

Newly single and been wanting to try one of these places out. Especially Les Hommes... seems filthy and I love that. But curious any one have any info or an opinion? Is there any sort of signal lingo or code I should know? Does everyone bb or do you ask for it?

There's no real lingo or code but yea you do need to ask and sometimes convince tops to bb. Especially the DL ones. FYI of the 4 you mentioned Les Hommes has the least amount of traffic. The Chelsea spots are pretty much packed 24/7 but a lot of the hot guys there are hustlers. I assume you live in Manhattan but I prefer the Brooklyn and Queens ABS to be honest.

On 11/24/2017 at 8:48 AM, makingwords said:

There's no real lingo or code but yea you do need to ask and sometimes convince tops to bb. Especially the DL ones. FYI of the 4 you mentioned Les Hommes has the least amount of traffic. The Chelsea spots are pretty much packed 24/7 but a lot of the hot guys there are hustlers. I assume you live in Manhattan but I prefer the Brooklyn and Queens ABS to be honest.

which places in Brooklyn for loads? ALWAYS looking for anon loads at video stores.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2017 at 2:35 PM, meetme said:

Where inBrooklyn and Queens?   NYC action has gone elsewhere and I am willin* to travel to find it, just need to know where5o go. thanks

There are old fashioned theaters in Brooklyn and Queens, where you pay one entry fee, and then get to walk around and scope out the men before going into private, lockable booths to do whatever you want.

In Brooklyn it's the Kings Theater on Kings Highway between East 7th and 8th Streets, in the Midwood neighborhood. The B, F, and Q trains all stop at Kings Highway - it's 2 different stations, but each is about 7 or 8 short blocks away, amounting to less than a 10-minute walk from either one.

In Queens, it's the Fair Theater on Astoria Boulevard between 90th and 91st Streets, in the Jackson Heights neighborhood. The closest subway station is about a mile south at Junction Boulevard on the 7 line at Roosevelt Avenue, but it's a good distance away from the theater. You could take the bus that runs along Junction Blvd, but it's probably easier to just take a cab or order one using an app on your smartphone. You can also take buses from the Astoria Blvd station on the N and W trains, or from the 74th St-Roosevelt Av station on the 7, E, F, M, and R trains, but hailing or using a smartphone app for a cab would probably be much more efficient.

The Kings Theater is much easier to get to via mass transit, but the Fair is usually busier, so you stand a better chance of scoring with guys.  Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

• Like 1

Thanx for the reply.  I had heard about the Fair theatre.  Can you say when these spots are likely to be busy?  I traveled to Northern Sauna in Flushing and it was empty and pathetic.  I am happy to service all who are interested, but when a place is empty, what’s a fuckhole to do?  Seriously interested in meeting any top with a load to give in Manhattan.

3 hours ago, meetme said:

Thanx for the reply.  I had heard about the Fair theatre.  Can you say when these spots are likely to be busy?  I traveled to Northern Sauna in Flushing and it was empty and pathetic.  I am happy to service all who are interested, but when a place is empty, what’s a fuckhole to do?  Seriously interested in meeting any top with a load to give in Manhattan.

I agree with @analluv27 that weekends are best for the Fair Theater in Queens: Friday nights, all day Saturday (including evening), and all day Sunday (up to early evening).  That being said, I've even gone there on worknights when I've been really horny, and can almost always find someone to dump a load in.

It's rare to see younger guys, but there's usually a pretty diverse crowd as far as age (mid-30s to 60s or even 70s), class, race or ethnicity.  You'll even see a few trans &/or cross dressers every now and then.  Like most places in NYC, there seem to be more bottoms than tops, but the ratio isn't that uneven.  Most bottoms will go bare, and I'd say about half the tops prefer to cover up, but who's to say what you can convince them to do in the heat of the moment?