Is NSA lifestyle worth it? Post-top future

SissyKink

By NSA lifestyle I don't mean cruising adult theaters, servicing truckers, and answering sex ads. I'm talking about the types of sexually beneficial relationships that this activity leads to if you follow the horny brick road of seeking an "owner" in the form of sex pig, sex slave, and dom/sub "partnerships." My first time having sex with another man was with a trucker at a truckstop. NSA encounters have been the only way I've gotten cock from men. As I became more and more comfortable with my role as a bottom I looked for sex clubs online and came across this site that is dedicated to the raw nature of m4m sex. As I scrolled through the site I came across a classified section for sex pigs. I immediately became intrigued and was excited at the idea of performing my kinks for a top.  My idea of a relationship with a top is not being boyfriend and "girlfriend" but being his bottom pig in a relationship based on ownership and mutual sex tastes. A typical date night would be me and him in a hotel where I'm kneeling in front of his cock....but also surrounded by a handful of other men. I also feminized myself psychologically to complement my physical feminine attributes. I also cross dress to complete the fem process for just in case a top likes for his pig to dress up for him. 

Fast forward to now I completely changed a simple but degrading hobby into a total sexual and lifestyle change and did it with no hesitation. I didn't know that these types of "partnerships" started to fade away along with the tops that looked for sex pigs, slaves, or subs. Now I'm overly sexualized and have really strong fantasies with no equal or more explicit top to perform them to.

I am not the only hyper sexed bottom, and there are others who are more sexually charged. The simple answer would be to go back to cruising at adult bookstores and get my fix there, but I've evolved (or willingly degraded myself) that I need something more. I don't regret going through the process of preparing myself for a new lifestyle, but I'm stuck with no way to move forward.

So is going past the NSA cruise scene and seeking those kinds of partnerships worth it for new bottoms coming into the scene? Most will stay in the cruising scene which is okay, but others who are destined to push their sexual limits won't have a compatible top to adopt, own or be their master due to a shortage in (real) tops. I know there are aggressive tops here, but the entire group is out numbered by more sexual and more eager bottoms who are self-taught and create their own form of fantasy. Should these bottoms go through that process of enhancing their sexuality and scoop up the few remaining masculine tops, or should they wait until the rest of the tops convert to versatilism and see how they handle untrained and hyper sexed bottoms along with the different approaches to being a "top" that bottom and top versatile each bring?