Saturday Night Bush River

Worknout

Good night at the ABS last night. It wasn't crowded, but quality beats quantity.

An older Mexican dude followed me into a booth, asking, in broken English, if I would fuck him.  I said sure.  He stripped completely naked, sucked me hard, then turned around for me to fuck him, which I did.

I went over to the theater side, to check what was happening there.  After a while, I took a seat to stroke and watch the movie.  The same guy came over and stood next to me so I could suck his cock.  I sucked him off for a while.

Afterwards I walked back and forth for a while, returning to the theater side where a nice looking guy was sucking off an older white guy.  I stood back to watch and stroke.  I don't like to be one of those guys who goes in uninvited.  Eventually, the sucker invited me over, at which time the suckee began sucking off the other guy, apparently giving great head.  They traded roles several times.  I stroked the sucker's cock for a while then bent over and asked him to fuck me.  Instead, he bent over to suck the other guy and presented his ass to me.  Well, I couldn't turn that down, so I slid into his ass. 

While I was fucking him, a young back guy played with my ass.  I've seen him before and he has a huge cock.  That time he'd asked to fuck me, but I wasn't prepared.  This time he didn't ask, and I was disappointed, but it was probably just as well  as the guy was I was fucking decided he was ready to fuck me.  Sliding off my cock, he stood, stepped behind me, bent me over, and gave me a good fucking.  I don't get fucked nearly as often as I like, so getting fucked by this guy was difficult enough, taking me me a while to adjust.  I can't imagine what would have happened if the guy with the huge cock and wanted to fuck me.

After a bit more walking around, I had a couple more interactions with the guy who fucked me before I fed my fucker my load.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Is this the same Bush River near Aberdeen, MD? I used to go there all the time back when I lived in Baltimore, I sucked soooo much dick there and got bred by a lot of random guys, I always try to stop by there whenever I’m back home visiting my parents 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I’ve only been there a few times. Each time I left with at least 1 load.  1st Time there, with in 15 mins a nice, older white guy had me bent over a sofa, my pants down while he plowed and bred me deep.  Then I played around in the booths. Plan on returning in Jan. 2018. Agree on the cops. Had a three way in parking lot one time and no issues. I prefer places like that, being the cumdump that I am.