Good Friends Are Hard To Find

Good Friends Are Hard To Find

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

“Believe me… he is totally into you” Jason made a serious face.

He sat with some of his friends in a gay club.

His friends were Tom, Mike and Seth. They didn’t know Seth all too well though.

Beautiful Seth…

The guy just turned 18 and had his coming out the day before.

Of course it was all exciting and new for him.

It was fun for Jason and his two best mates to lead Seth into disenchantment.

They met him just yesterday and of course they tried to get into Seth’s pants, but the boy had the imagination, a prince on a white horse would come around and they would love each other forever and live happily ever after….

The three brats were disappointed, that Seth denied all approach.

And what was even worse, he did all that without being nasty or belligerent.

He was simply sweet and innocent – through and through.

“Let us do the thinking for you. We know what’s best for you…” Tom mentioned.

“There are many dysfunctional people out there, but with our help you will find your first steps on this path safely.” Tom added.

“Look at you… with your short blonde hair and your cute blue eyes, all the guys will try to rip you apart and steal your innocence. And it is so inspiring, to meet a young guy on the verge of his first leaps into his sexuality….” Mike proclaimed.

“… and love…. don’t forget to find your true love….” Jason continued.

“Yes… I was in love before, but always with heterosexual guys of course” Seth sighed.

“See – and with our help you will obtain your true and eternal love” Jason almost sang.

Seth didn’t see the nasty look in Jason’s eyes.

He didn’t know, that the three guys made a deal the other night.  They would try to drag the virgin down in the most vicious way – to get him as many dates as possible with POZ tops.

Seth looked down shyly and glanced at his glass of coke

“You guys totally rock. I am so clumsy when it comes to boys….” Seth mumbled.

“You shouldn’t be. Look at you, you are gorgeous.” they flattered him.

“So… are there any good guys here?” Seth giggled cutely.

“The first thing you got to do is to look…”

“At his eyes!” Seth completed Jason’s sentence.

The three guys laughed loudly. They almost couldn’t calm down.

“His eyes” Jason repeated and giggled merrily.

“No… No - serious now… You need to look at his bulge.”

“I am supposed to look at his bulge?” Seth was irritated.

“I always looked at the eyes” he mumbled.

“Maybe that’s the reason, why you are still alone… Look: Of course you scan the area first. But your brain decides in some seconds, if the guy is ok for you or not.

If your heart agrees, that you could imagine more than just a meaningless romance, you have to direct your gaze at the guys bulge immediately.” Tom smiled.

“If the guy notices your gaze, his detection starts and he decides if you two are a match made in heaven, or probably not. If the guy winks and smiles, you are almost there. If he even parts his legs, then it is probably, because his cock gets hard. Try to compare then, if his bulge grows.” Mike partly completed the advices.

They could see the confusion in Seth’s eyes and it was so much fun for them.

“I forgot, it is absolutely necessary, that you lick your lips while focusing your gaze on the bulge” Jason added seriously.

“This looks so trashy, don’t you think?” Seth asked.

“I don’t know… I never thought about it that way. I just read once in a scientific essay, that this kind of gesturing would start chemical processes in our bodies” Jason lied.

“Wow… and all this happens in just a couple of seconds? Cool….” Seth looked astonished.

“If you are brave enough, you could walk up to him and check on his dick. If it is hard, he is truly interested in you as a person. You just need to touch his cock. And if you are massaging it softly, you signal to him, you are open for a serious relationship” Tom sighed.

“Sounds great….” Seth smiled excitedly.

Seth started an unauthorized first test. He looked at a guy at the bar.

His name was Rob, but Seth didn’t know that of course.

Rob had seen the newbie last night, and truly thought he could make a difference in this superficial scene.

So now he was amazed, that the cute twink looked him straight in the eyes.

Rob smiled at first, but then the boys eyes wandered downwards to his crotch. And if that wasn’t enough, the cute guy from last night licked his lips like a cheap whore. It was truly disgusting.

He was extremely disappointed and turned around.

‘Only degenerated people’ Rob said to himself.

“See… the guy was not interested in a relationship with you and his reaction made it clear” Jason seemed to be relieved.

“Too bad… he had nice and caring eyes…” Seth sighed sadly.

He didn’t know, he just wasted a chance to meet an honest and loveable guy.

“Don’t start another test yet. What will you do, if you and Mr. Right found each other?” Jason wanted to know.

“We will sit and talk. Maybe go out for a walk and get to know each other better” Seth beamed brightly.

“Wrong!” Seth exclaimed.

“Who gave you those crazy ideas? This is not working in a place like this. You can be romantic later, but before that you need to examine, if you bodies go together.”

Seth thought about his parents. They seemed to be happy.

Maybe this was simply a gay thing. No wonder he didn’t know about it. He lived in the closet all his life. He even had girlfriends, but he never had sex with them.

Seth knew all along, that he was different.

“So… what do I have to do then?” the boy wanted to know eagerly.

“Usually the top guy will lead you to a place to consummate your union” Mike explained.

“And since the chemical reaction won’t last too long, it has to be a place nearby. Mostly you will pull back to the darkroom or the stalls. But it is also okay, if all those places are taken, to solemnize the relationship on the backseat of a car. It is okay even, to do that outside, or behind the trashcans” he lied to Seth.

“So this would be my first time also?” Seth seemed to be shocked.

“I won’t lie to you, but no one said it would be easy. The men, who are shooting their love seed into you, are also looking for someone to love” Mike couldn’t almost keep his face straight.

“They are vulnerable, just like you! And yes - maybe you will need another try, and one more try after that, to find you true love. Isn’t that an acceptable price to pay?” he asked almost solemnly.

“I guess so. It would be so great to find someone I could rely on and who cares for me” Seth mumbled.

He was a bit worried though.

Mike mentioned something about ‘shooting the love seed into his body’.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, he remembered to protect himself, but he didn’t remember why?

Suddenly he knew it. His mom always told him about condoms, to make sure his girlfriends wouldn’t get pregnant.

Seth chuckled to himself.

He wouldn’t be in danger to get pregnant, he guessed.

“What about this guy? He ordered just a drink. I mean the one, with the black jeans and the white wife beater. He is not too old and seems to have money, as far as I have heard” Jason whispered.

“I don’t care for money. There are more important things.” Seth said truthfully.

“Exactly! Big dicks for example! Now shut up and check him out now!” he ordered.

Simon (with the black jeans) was waiting for his drink when he turned around and saw the four guys sitting at one table, observing him.

Seth immediately gazed at the man’s crotch.

The dominant male had spotted Seth’s gaze immediately.

His cock made a notch and Simon started massaging his junk through his jeans.

Slowly he walked towards the twinks, never losing his grip.

He was definitely well amplified in the cock department, but since his dick grew hard now, his bulge grew vividly.

You could clearly follow the outline of his cock through his fabric.

“Ladies….” Simon greeted them in a deep voice.

“Do you like what you see?” he asked and nodded into Seth's direction.

‘What you see is what you get’ thought Seth instead and was scared…

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 17