Video store/bathroom Hook up question

newbboy84

Stand in the door frame and as some likely prospect fucker comes close look him in the eye and then step back in the room. If he enters turn and show him your ass so he knows you're looking to be fucked.  Or just plan fucking get naked, bend over a chair or sofa with your ass to the open door ... you'll get fucked soon enough!

Edited by Insidemenow
  • Upvote 2

I usually just get naked and then leave the door cracked open with my ass facing the open door, usually doesn’t take too long before someone comes in and slides their dick inside me, and as a general rule most of the men in the places I’ve been too don’t use rubbers, they know bare is the best way to fuck

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

Guest alwaysready

I could imagine a queue outside the door waiting to breed you. I would be there and give out numbers, charging at least 25 bucks--or whatever the going rate--for your ass. 

Exactly what Davidc said - lube your ass with something that'll stay slick (like vaseline), so guys know you want it wet.  After the first load, cum will do the trick. Wear the jock in your pic.  When I see a guy in a jock I automatically assume he wants his ass used and may keep his cock trapped in the jock.  If that's you in your pic I'm assuming you'll be going home with cum running down your legs after a line up of guys breeding you!   HOT as fuck!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, newbboy84 said:

The picture is me ;)

In that case, just flaunt that ass. Naked or in a jock (better if you want to show you're a bottom). You won't have to send out any signals, your delicious butt does it for you. Won't be long before guys are hitting on you and you take it from there ;)

Re restroom, that's pretty easy too. The standard initiation is tapping your foot and the guy next to you taps in response. Some guys like to slide over and touch feet if they are unsure, others don't. Guys boldness runs the gamut in my experience. i have experienced where a guy will just slide his cock under without any preamble. Just like the booths, have your ass lubed and ready. i used to slide off the toilet and have my ass more reachable between the stall wall and toilet. Guys will reach under and feel you up, so if your ass is lubed, they'll get the message and if they wanna fuck will often slide their legs and cock under and you sit on it. I've gotten a lotta loads that way. Sometimes you have to initiate by reaching under and feeling them up, going for their cock to show what you want.

I've even passed notes, but if you do be careful. ABS buddy booths are safe for sex, restrooms are sometimes patrolled by undercover cops. If you pass notes, that can be used as evidence against you. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...