Question for the Tops!

Guest SBBOY

8 hours ago, muscmtl said:

be muscle

I'm not taking about appearance. 

Things like...

They push back on your dick, or suck you every few minutes in between pounding their hole etc...

I want a bottom that makes noise when I fuck him. Grunts and groans are hot. When I meet a bottom who just lays there and takes it without making a single sound, I start to wonder what he’s getting out of it. If the answer’s “nothing” then why am I bothering?

Good sex requires a reciprocal relationship and both parties feeling like the other is into them and getting from the experience. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Both tops and bottoms should be good at "reading" each other -- figuring what pleases the other to reach ultimate bliss -> cumload(s)! For example, if a bottom wants me to get verbal, I will get verbal. If another bottom wants to just milk the cum out of me, so be it. I've also been asked to tweek a bottom's nipples and have cum in him. If he's particularly slutty, I have cum in him more than once. You gotta 'read' each other's bodies, wants, etc. when you fuck/get fucked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just need you face down ass up and able to take a long aggressive fuck. Don't need much to be turned on. My sex drive is so high it bothers me a lot. I don't really mind if the bottom moans or is silent. Every top is different so their satisfaction varies. Same thing with bottoms. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I like a bottom that moans and groans and responds to my thrusts. I do like a bottom to listen to what I want. I'm trying to hit his prostate and go nice and deep. If he moves around too much it is bothersome to me. I love a bottom who says "pound my hole" "fuck me" etc it is a turn on..I love hot sweaty sex with a man and a bottom who likes that too.  When I'm cumming inside, don't move around too much just let me dump deep inside while your ass muscles squeeze every drop. 

Its nice to have a guy clean off my cock with his mouth when I've cum.  Also, don't be in such a rush you never know, I'm probably horny for more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

I know only Tops are asked... 

but as an active bottom, I love saddling up and spoil a top ... slide myself up and down on his cock.. feel him slicing through my cunt... milk him with my inner muscles all the way and listening to what he needs... 

I am verbal but also love a verbal Top .. who will GO FOR IT as he needs and wants it ... 

Nothing more satisfying than to be feel the TOP loading me up .... and to feel his swimmers inside me... and afterwards to clean his cock ....so we can go into round two ! ...three ... four ... 

Unfortunately so many have lost the ability of long, hot, uninhibited sessions... :-(

• Upvote 4

Guest bbbearlover1

I love it when a bottom fucks my dick, or meets me in the "fuck middle."  I LOVE a nasty, pervy, verbal bottom, and I want him to feel free to say whatever the fuck brings out in him.  That gets me off greatly.

1 hour ago, bihairy said:

I like a bottom that moans and groans and responds to my thrusts. I do like a bottom to listen to what I want. I'm trying to hit his prostate and go nice and deep. If he moves around too much it is bothersome to me. I love a bottom who says "pound my hole" "fuck me" etc it is a turn on..I love hot sweaty sex with a man and a bottom who likes that too.  When I'm cumming inside, don't move around too much just let me dump deep inside while your ass muscles squeeze every drop. 

Its nice to have a guy clean off my cock with his mouth when I've cum.  Also, don't be in such a rush you never know, I'm probably horny for more.

BiHairy, we have to meet up~!~

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

I know only Tops are asked...

Your profile (versatile/bottom) suggests you may occasionally top. So you must have fucked and bred a hole. To keep up with the topic, versatile bottoms can still tell us about what they like when they fuck and breed a hole.

I don't consider myself a complicated man.

When I go cruising ( say in a wooded area for example, ) I like an aggressive btm.  Show me how bad you want my load. Tell me,  be verbal.  Be descriptive,  don't be ashamed of your libido.

Can remember a few good times in Stanley Park in Vancouver, B.C., Canada - had a particularly aggressive & muscled btm push me against a tree,  kiss me hard,  yank down my sweats,  & back his hungry hole on my dick.  All I could do was hold onto his hips until he milked me dry.  Not ashamed to say that if didn't take long before I blew a massive load in his guts,  felt like gallons,  he was moaning that he loved feeling me cum in him.  I'm pretty sure I had likely made it very clear to anyone in the vicinity that I had a very intense & verbal orgasm. ( Like the old joke says,  sex so good that I'm gonna make my fellow gay brothers in the vicinity light a cigarette, heheh )   

I literally stumbled home,  knees weak,  & a fucking grin on my face from ear to ear. 

For the most part,  I like to hook up with a btm in the comfort of his home,  darkroom anon.  Love finding a guy in a sling,  or face down,  ass up,  blindfolded.  Lube up my dick & just use the guy's hungry hole to give him my load.  I like a btm who embraces his libido as I do, likes sex as I do.  

When it comes to anon,  I don't want to see your face.  I'm not looking for a realtionship,  I am all about the intensity. If I enjoy the encounter,  ( and the btm wants more of my seed, ) I am happy to come by to become a regular sperm donor.  

I don't go for pretty boys, or conceited assholes - not my style.  I go for the real men.  30+,  ( younger,  if they're mature, ) had a particularly talented buddy in the West End who was 55 - talented fucking hole,  probably one of the good Davie Village cumdumps - loved dropping by his place,  finding him blindfolded in his darkroom in his sling,  just slide in his hungry hole,  let his hole work his magic on my dick.  

I can only imagine how the horned fucker was smiling with every load - loved hearing me curse & moan when he made me cum.  Never cokplained if I fucked him for an hour or only a few minutes - he was only concerned about the load.  That said,  I'm the kind of top whe  I don't like to hurt the btm,  don't like being harsh or rough,  just the right intensity.   

I tried to get to know a guy in the Burnaby area as a regular cum-dump buddy..  I hope he knows just how much I enjoyed seeding his hole.  ( I had an HIV disability related fuckup happen,  room-mate had pulled some real hardcore bullshit, so I had to move. Hoping to move back,  though.. ) 

I like a btm that can deal with the reality that most guys - unless they're looking for a relationship -  don't want to be known by more than just their name,  phone number,  their dick, their DNA in their cum,  & their voice by a good cumdump..  

That is what constitutes no strings. 

Edited by hunting4anon33
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1