Question for the Tops!

Guest SBBOY

Guest GoneFishing
6 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

Be eager to please his Daddy's Desires and Needs. And with enjoyment Do as he is told!

Amen brother !

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, DaddysHand said:

Be eager to please his Daddy's Desires and Needs. And with enjoyment Do as he is told!

FUCK, YES, DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the bottom side of things, I try to read my top and find out what makes him moan, I'll tighten my hole and make it grippy. I'll loosen my hole and make it silky.  I'll milk his cock. I'll push out and give him almost no resistance. I'll back up on him to his rhythm. I'll stay perfectly still and let him control the strokes. I'll take his cues and give him more of what he likes and less of what he doesn't.  That's my job - to make sure he gets off, preferably inside me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

• 6 months later...

Best ass I ever had started out hopping around pretending to struggle. I guess he learned that in jail, where he was fucking for cigarettes. Once he just laid there it was perfect. 

We did it a few times, but except for sex he was pretty much a worthless untrustworthy POS that was below even my low standards. Last time I saw him he had a decent looking muscular boyfriend.

I love pre-loaded bottoms ... especially the ones who can't be bothered wiping up after their last encounter ;) so that when I put my fingers near their crack/hole, i can feel cum/lube around their freshly fucked hole.

And then when we start playing, I really love the greedy ones that can't wait for me to get inside them ... and find ways to have me slip my cock inside them as quickly as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The rough part as a bottom is when you bring your "A" game, pushing to be open to a top's imaginative desires --- only to discover they don't have any. As the bottom, you have to keep suggesting, saying you are open, indicating you are willing to go further and are met with blank looks by the top. I like a top who pushes me to be a better bottom. It's so frustrating to drag a top even half-way to where I am. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/21/2017 at 9:23 PM, PopperMeUp79 said:

I want a bottom that makes noise when I fuck him. Grunts and groans are hot. When I meet a bottom who just lays there and takes it without making a single sound, I start to wonder what he’s getting out of it. If the answer’s “nothing” then why am I bothering?

Good sex requires a reciprocal relationship and both parties feeling like the other is into them and getting from the experience. 

Interesting. I never cared for the bottoms pleasure. It is all about ME. Don’t care if the fag moans or not, matter of fact I prefer them to be quiet, be just the hole I am using to masturbate. If the bottom understands my changes in pace, and MY moans and translates them into “more please” accurately or if he can follow my orders to the tee, I am satisfied. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/16/2018 at 12:16 PM, phukhole said:

From the bottom side of things, I try to read my top and find out what makes him moan, I'll tighten my hole and make it grippy. I'll loosen my hole and make it silky.  I'll milk his cock. I'll push out and give him almost no resistance. I'll back up on him to his rhythm. I'll stay perfectly still and let him control the strokes. I'll take his cues and give him more of what he likes and less of what he doesn't.  That's my job - to make sure he gets off, preferably inside me.

Perfect. Now marry me

• Like 1