Sauna in Dublin

Bbsk8

Last weekend I was visiting Dublin, Ireland. After all the sightseeing and shopping with my family I needed some alone time so I went to the boiler house, a local gay sauna. Even though I am pretty much versatile, this evening I turned into a cockhungry bottom.

My first fuck was a black guy in his forties. We met in the darkroom on the top floor. I started by sucking his dick, the I lubed up my hole a presented it to him doggie style. His cock was really huge and since he was the first top of the night it hurt a bit, but pain turned into pleasure quickly. First he fucked my doggie, then I rode his cock until he couldn't hold off any longer :).

Afterwards I went 1 floor down to a place with a lot of cubicules. There was a young black haired guy, who seemed interested. We went to a cubicule together. After some kissing and sucking he pinned me down and fucked me hard until he breeded my ass.

Next I scored a brazilian cub, young with a lot of tatoos. He started by fucking me bareback, then he withdrew and said he is going to get a condom :(. After some safe sex he needed a break, so I took of the condom, we cuddled and kissed and then I stradled his crotch and started to ride him. He flipped me on my back and fucked me hard till I came.

Afterwards I got fucked by two Asian guys separately. One was cute, around 35 - 40, slim with a big cock. He gave me a nice pounding. The other was muscular, with tattoos but a smaller cock, he fucked me in the steam room.

Last fuck in the sauna was a young local guy, who saddly used a condom.

On my way from the sauna I was still horny so I jumped on grindr and agreed to meet a hot spanish man. Bold, slim with a beard, in his thirties. Ho loved that I was already seeded and wanted to give me his load. I went to his place, we starting to kiss in the elevator, rly hot for each other. At his place we fucked each others mouth, and then he took my well stretched hole. After a long fucking I begged him to breed my ass. He came a lot, it was a satisfying feeling to have all that cum inside. That meeting concluded my visit to Ireland.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4