Blonde And Stupid - Two Christian Boys Dragged Down

Blonde And Stupid – Two Christian Boys Dragged Down    (Part 01)

Blonde And Stupid – Two Christian Boys Dragged Down    (Part 01)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

Ryan and Ben met each other on the internet.

They were both 18 years old and looked for companionship, since they were both still in the closet.

They talked about their dreams, their school, about their sexual fantasies and about their families.

It is not easy to come out, if you were raised under Christian guides.

Both families were heavily engaged in their churches.

There was no way to just come out and tell them ‘Hey Mom and Dad…. I have to die…. I’m just kidding…. I won’t die. I am only gay.’

Both parents would have probably said, it would be better that their sons were dead instead.

Ryan lived in Macon (Georgia), while Ben was from Rome (Georgia).

After chatting for a few days, they planned to meet in ‘real life’ in Atlanta. It wasn’t that easy, because Ben had no car. He had to borrow it from his mother.

Ryan’s parents bought their son a car, when he turned 18.

The two guys could have been brothers.

They laughed about it, when they first met. Both teens had blue eyes. Both were blonde. While Ben had curly long hair, Ryan had a nice sidecut.

Both twinks were around 5,6 feet tall and were quite slim.

And even sexually they were both totally bottom guys. They couldn’t even think about sticking the own cock into someone else’s orifice.

They would rather fantasize about jocks, passing them by on the streets of Atlanta.

Or classmates they had, who were captain of the football team.

They even managed to connect their families, by telling them, they both met on an interschool scientific project.

And since both boys were totally alike, and were both from Christian families, the parents would allow overnight stays.

On one of those ‘week-end’ occasions, the two friends surfed together on the internet.
They were logged into a gay dating portal and browsed through the pictures and ads.

“Here…. look at this. Gang-Bang Atlanta Bottoms Wanted….” Ryan pointed at the screen.

They opened the profile and saw some pictures of different sized cocks.

So far so good, they thought.

Both admired the different shapes and sizes and expressed both, that they would love to get fucked by these guys.

The profile stated 8 tops and 1 bottom were looking for other participants.

Ryan had a raging hard on and Ben also massaged his cock underneath his jeans.

They just left the profile, when a message popped up on their screen.

BioHazard1 asked if the guys would like to get their asses fucked by eight BioHazard Tops.

Ryan replied ‘That would be great. We both would love to be hammered by your big cocks’ *he wrote the message, without Ben’s approval and hit the ‘sent’ button*

Ben laughed out loud, when he saw, what his pal was offering.

BioHazard1 sent another message and demanded some pictures, since the their profile had none.

Both boys discussed, if they should send their pictures to the guys.

They agreed to send a fake picture from the internet, to keep the horny game going, but in the meanwhile another message appeared on the screen.

Biohazard1 said ‘We could use Skype and sent the address needed.’

“Oh oh… and now?” Ben said and slapped his friend playfully over the head.

“We could open the cam and turn it around for a while. I would love to see those cocks” Ryan pouted.

Ben was the scared and shook his head. He wouldn’t hold his face into the cam. He got up instead and left the range.

Ryan was a little bit more cocky and sent a request, with his cam turned to the wall.

On the screen another room went alight.

Four jocks were sitting in front of the cam. They were cheering and yelling at them, smiling into the camera.

Then one guy asked, why the cam stayed dark.

“That’s such a bullshit. If you want to fake stuff, then look for other guys. We are serious about meeting, you little fuck. You are probably….” he couldn’t finish the sentence, because Ryan turned the cam into his direction now.

Why did he do that? Maybe he just wanted to show, that he was for real. Maybe he wanted prolong the chat, while watching the guys on the other side.

Now that they saw Ryan they hollered again.

“Fuck – you are hot. Where is your friend?”

“He is shy and standing further away. Ben, come back here. It is only fair, that they see you, since we can see them” Ryan begged his friend.

Ben rolled with his eyes and walked back to his seat.

Another four guys came into view. You couldn’t see all the handsome faces, now that almost all guys were in front of the cam.

When they saw Ben they freaked out even more.

“When can you be here? We want to rip your asses apart” the same guy said.

He stood up and held his dick into the cam, which was such a fat cock. It reminded Ryan of a huge coke can.

“How big is it?” Ryan asked.

“Nine inches! Come and try it out. I will make it fit…” the guy growled.

“We’re in Macon right now and it is quite late” Ben mentioned.

“Fuck that – come here at once. We need guys like you offering their pussies. Come and be happy with our dicks… that’s what you need you FAGGOTS.”

“Are you two brothers?” another jock asked.

“No – just friends, but we are both totally submissive. We love to bottom. Do we have to fuck also?” Ben wanted to know.

“If you want to get hammered only, it is fine with us. Just bring your bodies to us and we will do the rest” the others cheered.

“So we would be three bottoms?” Ryan played on with the game.

“Fuck that old slag here. We will kick him out if you two dolls are coming. We really want to fuck you bad….”

Both twinks were already massaging their bumps in their jeans.

“Show us your assholes faggots. Turn around and show us your hole…. BITCHES” several guys yelled and showed their bare penises.

“CUNT CUNT CUNT….” they shouted out loud.

Ryan stood up and turned around, while opening his jeans.

“Are you serious?” Ben was totally shocked.

“You can’t really show your….” he continued but was too late.

Ryan moved the chair away and lowered his pants and briefs. He pulled his cheeks apart and showed his virgin asshole. Because of his fair and blonde appearance he almost didn’t have any hair around his pucker.

You could hear loud cheering form the speakers, before the sound and the picture stopped.

Ben had disconnected the streaming.

“Are you totally nuts? Your parents are sleeping downstairs. Do you want us to be killed?” you could see he was really agitated.

Ryan was still standing there bare assed.

His face was totally red and all of a sudden he felt also ashamed of his actions. He pulled his pants back on and sat down in silence.

“I am sorry… but I felt so horny and these guys are so cool. Did you see the sizes of their cocks? We should be in Atlanta and not here. Oh man – this sucks!” Ryan answered.

Suddenly the guys heard another signal. A new message came in from Biohazard1.

‘Hey – what happened? Where have you gone?’

Both guys just stared at the screen.

Biohazard1: ‘Are you scared?’

“Are we going to answer them?” Ryan asked.

Ben didn’t react.

“Look – if we just run away, then this might happen over and over again. And I don’t want to run. I want to get fucked…” Ryan sighed.

“Ok…. answer then” Ben nodded.

‘Yes we are scared’ Ryan replied.

‘What is your status then? Do you know?’ Biohazard1 wanted to know.

Ryan and Ben didn’t understand the real meaning of the question.

‘We are both still in the closet. That is our status. Our parents do not know that we are gay and we never met other guys for sex. We didn’t even fuck each other, because we are both strictly bottom.’ Ryan wrote honestly.

‘So you are both virgins?’

‘Yes’

‘Never had a cock in your ass or mouth?’ Biohazard1 replied.

‘We are totally new to this… I mean I know where it should go in and what it does there, but I am not so sure about Ben though’ Ryan hit the ‘send’ button and laughed.

Ben gave his thigh a knock and both friends laughed.

‘We respect your virginity and understand your fear. But it would be cool for us, if you could decide to keep the contact to us.’ Biohazard1 answered.

Both lads couldn’t see the guys on the other side anymore. If they would have seen them, they would have doubted the honesty of those words.

“Fuck…. fuck…. they are virgins. We need to get our toxic junk into them… come on, write something nice. Don’t fucking lose them” some guys whispered to the one, who called himself Biohazard1.

‘I am not talking about the sexual aspect here. Although we would answer you those questions too. But it seems to us, that you need some assistance. Some sort of guidance – maybe from guys who are a bit older than you and have some experience already.’

“What do you think” Ryan asked Ben.

“They sure looked like horny jocks, but I think we could really need some help to get out of this hole” Ben sighed.

‘We would love to keep the contact. We got you on Skype. Maybe you would like to talk to us tomorrow?’ Ryan suggested.

‘We would love that too. Have a good night then’

‘Good night and May God Bless you all.’

That was the second, when Biohazard1 shot a load all over his keyboard.

They would drag those Christian boys down. All the way…

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 45
  • Upvote 38

Blonde And Stupid – Two Christian Boys Dragged Down   (Part 02)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

Ryan was so excited. He thought of all the handsome and masculine jocks and his ass was tingling.

Ben saw things differently. He was also horny, but he was more carefully and a bit scared too.

What if their parents would find out, that they were gay. How would they react?

What if they would change their behavior. He didn’t want to act like a sissy.

Right now they lived a peaceful life. A little bit undercover. Maybe they were not happy all the time, but… it was a good and easy life.

They had average grades at school.

It wasn’t too hard to get good results at school, maybe because of their looks. Of course they got also teased from the members of the different sports teams, because they weren’t so much into the boy stuff.

Girls, on the other hand, would adore the teens.

Everything would change, if they decided to open up and come out of the closet.

Ryan tried to calm his pal down.

“No one said, we need to come out to our parents or our friends. Just let us experience some fun and meet some guys who are willing to help us and feed us some cock”

“Nothing happens without a price. If we do one thing, it will trigger another. That’s what I’m afraid of” Ben answered.

“You are thinking too much with your brain. Start thinking with your ass…” Ryan said and farted loudly.

Ben threw his pillow towards Ryan and both guys laughed merrily.

The next day was an ordinary Saturday.

They went downtown and did some shopping. They met some of Ryan’s female friends at Starbucks.

Then they returned home and had lunch with Ryan’s parents.

In the afternoon they watched some stuff on TV to kill some time.

Both guys had to admit, that they kept thinking of the big cocks they had seen last night on Skype.

Ryan’s parents were invited that evening and told his son and Ben, they would be home way after midnight.

So the lads were all alone, when they started their computer and opened Skype.

Soon they received a request and accepted the call.

This time they had their cam turned to them and they smiled, when they saw the jocks from last night.

These guys seemed to be in their mid-twenties. Ryan liked that. He felt more open to them, because the age gap wasn’t too big.

“Oh… Only three guys tonight?” Ryan looked disappointed.

“We thought it would be better to talk to you in a moderated number. You guys are too hot. We are a bunch of horny fuckers. If eight hard cocks are on this side, we won’t be able to talk to you in a decent way” the guy on the other side said.

Both boys wore only shirts and tight underwear.

“So what are your names?” he asked.

“I am Ryan and this is Ben. We are both friends. We met on the internet and know each other only for a short while. But we became very close” Ryan answered.

“Understandable. Two fags giving each other support and rubbing their dicks together. You surely sniff at each other’s asses.” Biohazard1 replied.

Ben was a bit intimidated by those rude words, but Ryan was turned on by that and already massaged the cock in his briefs.

“You said you live in Marcon?” one guy asked.

“Well… I do. I live with my parents… Ben lives in Rome… also with his parents.” Ryan chatted.

“And you two are virgins? How come? You are two nice looking faggots” one guy expressed.

“It is not so easy. Our parents wouldn’t approve. They are heavily engaged in our churches and we don’t want to hurt them….” Ben answered.

They described the situation at their schools also and mentioned the names of the schools nonchalantly.

“Your parents won’t have to know, that you let your faggot asses get fucked by some horny jocks….” another guy mentioned.

“How come you haven’t fucked each other yet? Can’t you get a hard on, if you are supposed to be an active fucker?” someone wanted to know.

“Well… we both want to be… pure bottoms and we talked about it a lot. We tried some things, but that was limited to kissing each other and jerking off a lot.” Ryan sighs.

“So you fags want to be used as cheap fuck holes. You need your cunts stretched beyond repair. We can do this for you, you know?” Biohazard1 explained.

“But you know, we must be sure, that you are not just fakes. You got to prove to us, that you are really fags and that you really want our cocks”

The three jocks muted their microphone and discussed the situation obviously.

While both lads stared at the screen, two guys got up and opened their jeans slowly.

They hauled their dicks out of their pants and started stroking their cocks, while being heavily engaged into a disputation.

Ben and Ryan were hypnotized, just viewing the big hunks stroking their tools slowly.

“We’re back. So do you dare to prove your seriousness?” Biohhazard1 asked.

“Yeah…. yeah…. we will do anything, to prove we are sincerely.”

“Okay…. Ryan. Go to the room, where your mom keeps all the dirty laundry and get the box to your room. Go and get it NOW” the guys ordered.

Ryan couldn’t imagine why he should pick up this box and get it into his room, but he followed the order.

Then they guys told him to pick up every dirty laundry out of the box and show it to them. There appeared socks, trousers, shirts… every time he pulled something up, he had to show it in front of the camera and drop it to the floor.

Then Ryan picked up a white brief out of the box with only two fingers.

“What’s that? Biohazard wanted to know.

“My dad’s underpants” said Ryan and wanted to drop the dirty thing also, but the guys told them to stop.

They wanted to get ea closer look and so Ryan held the briefs in front of the cam.

“Are there piss stains on that underwear or is it dried cum?” Biohazard1 wanted to know.

“It looks like piss…” he added.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know… “ he simply answered.

“Then find it out. Sniff at it…” Biohazard1 ordered.

“I can’t sniff at it. That’s disgusting… it’s from my dad!” he whined.

“Pull the underpants over your head. The front of it should be over your nose and mouth. If you don’t do it now, we will our conversation with you guys.” Biohazard1 threatened.

Ryan looked in panic to Ben.

Ben seemed to be happy, it wasn’t him who had to smell at the underwear.

“I am counting to 3…. if you are not wearing the fucking thing over your face and inhale your fathers scent, we will log off.

1……

2……

aaaand….” the guy counted.

Ryan’s eyes spoke volumes of despair but he pulled the white briefs over his head and wore it as requested.

Ben was disgusted but the guys on the other side of the cam cheered loudly.

“Well done bitch. How does it smell? Do you enjoy your daddies smell?”

Ryan had a tight feeling in his chest, but tried to inhale deeply.

“I… I don’t know. It smells sweaty”

“Why don’t you lick the pants from the inside. This way you can tell us more about the consistency. We would still like to know, if it is piss or dried semen. Maybe both?” they laughed hysterically.

The boy retched. The idea of touching the underwear with his tongue, where his dad usually had his dick in, made him sick to the stomach.

“You better start licking now. Make it all wet and tell us about how it tastes….” the three guys ordered.

All of the sudden they saw how something poked against the fabric from the inside. Ryan truly started licking the undies.

“Damn… make it really wet. Use your spit to soak the encrusted stuff. Get the whole flavor you dirty bitch.” the leader of the pack growled.

Ben was petrified when he heard his name suddenly.

“Hey Ben. Why don’t you help your boyfriend a little bit. Go and use your faggot tongue and start making out with him.”

“I don’t understand…” Ben cried.

“Lick the pants from the outside. Help him with your spit and do some french-kissing.

Your tongues won’t ever meet, since the textile will always separate you. Give him nice and wet kisses – NOW”

Ben shivered and moved closer to Ryan. He closed his eyes in fear and started to flinch his tongue against Ryan’s tongue.

‘Are you recording all this shit?’ one of the jocks whispered to the other.

‘Of course I am – this is just too hot man’ he replied.

This went on for quite a while, until the hunks had enough fun.

Both boys seemed out of breath and had glowing cheeks.

“Well… what was it now?” the three guys still wanted to know.

“I think it was piss” said Ben.

“Yeah, but it was really encrusted from the inside. I guess it was cum also” said Ryan and looked totally unhappy.

“Don’t be so shy. What do you think? As faggots you will do other stuff, which will humiliate you even more, just because it is your job. This was nothing!” Biohazard1 stated to them.

“Maybe both of you will mouthwash your dad’s underwear continuously. Wouldn’t that be nice? Is it clean now?” he asked.

Ryan looked at it silently.

“There are no stains anymore” he replied softly.

“Get up whores….”

Both boys got up and revealed, they had built small tents in their shorts.

“That’s what I guessed. You are little perverts. I knew it all along… 100 % FAGGOTS!”

With that the connection was interrupted.

Ben and Ryan looked at each other desperately.

A message came through.

‘Be here tomorrow night at the same time’

Ben looked at Ryan and asked him, if there was another dirty underwear from his dad in the laundry box.

Ryan nodded slowly.

This time Ben pulled it over his head and both boys repeated the procedure, but this time they jacked off violently.

It was for both boys the strongest orgasm they had ever experienced.

• Like 35
  • Upvote 30