The day everyone got pozed at the clinic

“Pretty up north, there’s an industrial city. Most factories are closed now, its often so cold up there that if you wanna cruise there is only one place you can go, the Sewer Sauna. Its probably one of the biggest sauna of the state, open 24/7, dirty and smelly and pretty much past its glory. It has one of the biggest dark room youll ever find and in that dark room there’s a guy named the Poz Throll. He almost never show up in the light, legends says he’s aids is so advanced he looks like a crossing between a zombie and, as he’s name implies, a throll. He only stays in the dark room where he can breed without been seen and only enters other rooms to breed guys that are unconscious or too drunk to see and resist him.
One of this guys I met at the aids research centre said to have talked to him. He told me bout fainting in one of those private rooms and waking up to the throll breeding him. When the throll realised he was awake he was  ready to run away back to the safety of the dark room, but my friend, like the disgusting toxic dumpster he is, told him to finish he’s job. After my friend got he’s highly toxic aids shot, they started to talk and the Throll told him he’s story. Now I don’t claim this story is real, its maybe more urban legend than anithing, but I think its worth some of your time, so seat down, finish your drink and listen..

I know what your thinking. How can somethign so sick and ghostly ever been something more than a toxic piece of meat. Believe it or now, I’m only 38 and I used to be pretty differen from how you see me now.
My name was doctor Peter Mahindra and I used to work at the Saint Ophelia’s University Sexual Health Clinic.
I was working there while finishing my research at the university, studying the diffusion of STDs.
I had my hands full and had a very limited social life.
I knew since my first breath I was gay, there was no denying that, but I grew up in a conservative family with a hypochondriac mother. I grew up with the fear of sicknesses, especially AIDS. Its funny I would end up studying the thing that scared me the most and eventually work with people who where positive.
I rarely had sex, always pretended to see the HIV exams from my partner and used condoms.
I was a bottom back than.
I had a very reserved and I’d say boring sex life.
The only concession I gave myself was wearing my pink electric jock strap from time to time to work. I only did it to have the illusion of being a young attractive bottom... but that was the most extreme thing I ever did... wear a jock strap to work.... a jock strap no one had seen... or at least that I thought.
It was around the second year of my work there that I came in for my morning shift and he was there.
A man on he’s 40’s, tall bald white with cold blue eyes... I’d say sort of  slightly muscular yet thin... he stand out from the rest of the patients awaiting their exams from he’s clothes.
Extremely long leather boots with red laces, rubber shiny pants with some red details, an old school leather jacket with a skull and biohazard symbol in the back and leather fingerless gloves. He looked like someone who slitted troths to make a living.
I felt treathned by him and he must have sensed that, I could feel those cold blue eyes over my body, examining me... I had the feeling he could tell I was wearing a jock and had... perverted desires hidden in my head.
I entered my examination room and hoped I would not have to deal with him... until eventually I called a name, Markus, and he appeared.
He entered the room and set there, looking at me as a murder looks at he’s next victim... he’s eyes red with bloody veins yet so cold and dead with those blue piercing stones...
“My name is Peter, What can I do for you Markus?”
“I need a full screan”
“Did you where exposed to STD’s?”
“Yes”
“When?”
“Several times since my last visit to a clinic... had a lot of cunts offering me their holes doc”
I tried not to pay attention tho those words.... it was clear he just wanted to provoke me “How If I may ask?”
“I topped bareback several dozens of boys, some of them seemed pretty sick”.
“Any symptoms?”
“Yes, several”
“Are you HIV positive?”
Markus grined... he knew the answer obviously... I could tell.
“I’m here to find out doctor... Peter.”
I nodded and proceeded to let him take off he’s jacket. He was wearing a sleeveless black tank top. I could see he’s dry skin covering a muscular vascular yet sort of slim body.
I took he’s arm and I could see them, several dozens of needles wound. Heroin most probably. 
“Do you inject drugs Markus?”
“Often and always in good company?”
“Did you share the needles?”
“No, I rather share something else...”
“Yes...I can... guess that... I’m doing a full scan, as you know in this structure we can give you almost instant results on your status, by the time I will have finished with the other exams we should know the results. Now I’m going to take a mouth swab and than I’m going to have to take a swab from your penis, the last one is a bit annoying, no need to take an anal one as you said you only do insertive anal sex Markus... would you mind...”
I did not even need to finish speaking, he had already lied on the bed and had opened he’s mouth.
I took a swab and proceeded to take samples from he’s mouth. I could smell the hundreds of cheap cigarets he must have smoked from every single breath he took.
He’s tongue had a tattoo of what I gather was a pentagram with a sort of goat head.
“Perfect, now I’m going to need you to lower your... leggings? Pants?”
“Their rubber pants doc... “
“Yeah, if you can lower them and lower your underwear as well...”
“No need for that” he added. He just opened what I understood being sort of a pouch covering he’s croth, and all of the sudden the pants where crotchless. No underwear... but what I saw I cannot forget.
It must have been around 9 inch cock with some massive giant balls. It was of a dark red skin colour with a sword tattooed on the shaft and a prince albert on it.
I was mesmerized... of all the penis I had to work with that was the most peculiar....
“I’m gonna have to inspect it before I take the swab”
“No worries doctor, I’m acostumed at having pretty boys playing with it”
I blushed while he grinned evilly. He was clearly provoking me, to which end I had no idea.
I took he’s cock in my hands, it was already getting erect. I kept moving it around inspecting it... I could see something that I tought must have been minor scars, probably symptoms of syphillis in a initial stage.
“It would be feel so much better if you where not using those annoying latex gloves doc, I feel your irritating my skin, I might have latex allergy.”
“Its for both yours and my safety precautions...”
“You could just wash your hand with the sanitizer doc... your really irritating my skin.”
I looked for non latex gloves but tough luck... the vinyl ones where out of stock. And than, just than I took the first stupid decision that will start my downfall... I took the gloves off.
“This is not standard procedure mister Markus but since I cannot have you get an allergic reaction....”
“Sure doc...”
My fingers where on he’s cock... they where moving on their own now.... on that erect piece of red meat.... it was so warm.
“Did the ... piercing hurt?”
“No doc... not paritculary”
“And... the tattoo?” I said while caressing the inked shaft.
“That was kinda pleasent... I like a bit of pain mixed with pleasure.... I had to be erect for this tatto doc... but it was not difficult, the tatto artist helped with that...”
“I...see... well... I’m.... gonna... I might .... I think I’m gonna.... I’m think we are done with your penis Mister Markus...”
“Doc wait, I think I have something with it... it kinda burn at times... I got something, not sure if its a precum or a discharge... you might wanna look at it doc...”
“Mister Markus I got no gloves on and I have to attend other patients, I’m putting both me and them at risks of contamination by using my bare hands and...”
“Look doc... can you see it?”
There was something coming out of it... it looked like a whitish milky liquid.... I could not tell if it was a discharge or just precum... I instinctively moved my hands towards he’s cock while my thumb pushed against the head of he’s cock to get more of that odd liquid to come out...
And than, it happen.
Without any warning he just grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards he’s cock.
I don’t know if my lips just opened or If I tried to put up any resistance, I only know my tongue was tasting that discharge and taking it in my mouth, swallowing it.
The taste of that substance was almost rancid, mixed with the cold metallic taste of the piercing.
I kept licking and sucking, he’s hand ony my head pushing me down. I could taste preucm only after a while, which gave me confirmation that the discharge was probably ghonorea and not precum. Eventually the hands on my head became two and I was pushed all the way down on he’s cock... I could feel it press to violate my troath... 
He fucked my troath without mercy... I kept trying not to puke but it was useless... after a while i just coughed, pulled back and vomited my breakfast while coughing...
I was still coughing when I felt he’s hands pulling me up from my arms with unspeakable violence.
“Let me go this is wrong! You can’t do this to me I’m a medic and..”
I did not see the punch coming, I only felt the fall to the ground and my forehead slowly starting to bleed.
Than I was pulled of the ground again, I stood in front of him and before my mouth could finish mumbling a “Please don’t hurt me I beg you” a second punch had hit me right in the mouth. I felt against the examination bed. Before I could even consider moving he’s left boot wasI on my crotch, pressing painfully against my balls.
I was at that point crying but too scared to beg anymore.
I did not make any resistance while he turned around and used what i later found out to by a cathether to tie my hands. He than proceeded to take some dirty cloths from he biohazardous disposal trash can and shoved them in my mouth. The taste of repressed toxic piss filled my mouth almost instantly. I felt my pants being pulled down and my ass being pressed under one of he’s boots.
“I knew you where a dirty faggot... a cunt that enjoys touching man’s cocks... I bet that when no one sees your you jack off in here... your just a disgusting little piece of shit... a faggot without any purpose if not touching real man cocks... but this is your lucky day... I’m about to change your life and give you a new purpose...”
I heard him opening a zipper and taking something out from he’s leather jacket. It was a stone... or a shard... I could not tell...
Before I could even understand what he was doing with it he pushed it against my puker. It would hurt and my anal muscles where so tight it would not let it in.
“Someone is playing the virgin mary game... pretty bad, I don’t take virgins kindly...”
Leaving the shard against my hole he proceeded to push it in with he’s cock.
The pain was immense and if it was not for the cloths filled with toxic piss obstructing my mouth everyone in the damn building would have had heard me.
The shard entered and scratched my hole making it bleed while the cock pushed in without mercy and without lube. I could hear it against the sphinter.
I screamed and screamed.
If it wasn’t for the blood acting as improvised lube in my scratched anal walls I would have probably died there of pure pain.
He kept pushing it in... he kept going.
I lost the shard in me at a certain point.
The prince albert was scratching my anal walls even more and more... blood kept flowing and flowing.
Than he turned me around.
“Look at that face... someone is having a fuck rush already”
I was not sure what he was meaning till I felt my anal muscles relaxing and something unlocking in my head.
It was like if the floodgates of a dam where opened.
A mixture of pleasure and depraved tought I burried deep in my mind hitted me.
All the most depraved things humans where capable of I was willing to do in that right moment.
My muffled pain screams became loud moans of pleasure.
My desperate muffled attempt at begging became screams ofpleasure and my mouth and mind said the most horrible things a man could ever say... 
He kept going.
He’s eyes looking at me.
My hands eventually got freed frm the catheter and runned to my cock that was already dripping with precum.
Eventually it was me who started pushing against he’s cock.
He removed the cloths from my mouth.
“How is my medical cunt feeling?”
“RAPE ME!” I screamed.
“MAKE MY CUNT BLEED! MAKE IT BLEED! MAKE IT BLEED!! I WANT YOU IN BLOODSTREAM... I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY BLOODSTREAM”
“Spoken like the pure whore you are...”
He’s hands went to my troath while he’s cock pushed harder and harder.
He was choking me.
“This would be a nice way to end your life you cunt.... choked with toxic cum in your hole..”
“YES... CHOKE ME... POZ ME... CHOKE ME... I WANNA DIE WHILE I CUM.... I WANNA DIE LIKE THIS... FUCKING CHOKE ME MOTHER FUCKER!”
And so he did... the gloved hands pressed harder and harder... my head was exploding with he pressure of air and blood blocked by he’s hands....
I was sure I was gonna die till I felt it.
At first it was just a little mild warm sensation... and than it was burning... my ass was burning and leaking... and not just cum. I could feel it inside me.
He’s toxic chemical piss filling my hole, getting in my sores directly in my blood stream.
My orgasm was monstruos... a scream so loud i’m amazed no one heard... and than a maniac laugh.
Once he was done breeding me he proceeded to push he’s wet cock against my eyes while keeping them open by force .... and extra step to ensure I would get the gift.
Than he simply set down on a chair.
“Please more... I can’t just have one... I need more... more cum...please my hole...my hole is empty... more give it to me...” I tried to run for he’s cock but hes slap literally throw me away to the other corner of the room.
“Look at yourself” he grinned “A respected medical practician reduced to a crazed half toxic zombie...”
“MORE!!! PLEASE” I started laughing maniacly I could not control it. It was like something had grown in my head, like a monster from out of space had made a nest in my brain and with he’s slimy tentacles was guiding me towards the most disgusting perverted actes I could imagine...
“I’ll give you a special treath... but first you got some patience to attend...”
I did not understand what he meant by that.... he just throw me a towel and told me to clean my face and put my clothes back on.... what he explained me next and what he made me do will forever damn my soul forever.
What I did that day has no name, its to this day the most monstruos act someone in the medical profession ever did...
I recieved dozens of patients... from the young innocent 18 years old twink who just wanted to make he’s std exams before making love to he’s partner to the middle aged married man, the casual slut with a boring job to the shy gay boy with purple hair.
All of them... 
I would tell them of the necessity of taking anal and urethral swabs.
I would go to Markus who was seated behind the curtain and insert the swabs in he’s posionous cock and than come back to the patients. I would insert he’s toxic juices in their pissholes making sure to push it deep and twist it... and than I would scratch their holes with an excuse of a prostate exams and than run the toxic juices covered swab on their bleeding anal scars.
They all thanked me for the profound inspection I gave them and they all walked away with something toxic growing in them. Boyfriends, casual sex partners, husbands.... they spread Markus dna to all of them.
We kept on doing that for at least a month.
Markus would enter from a back door, hid in my examination room and i would take he’s toxic seed and plant it in patients. 
Eventually I fell sick... the fuck flu was like anything I ever experience. Markus was on my side, breeding me even while I begged him to just leave me alone and slamming me in order to get me enough strength to go back to the hospital the day after to do my duty.
It did not take long before the hospital was stormed with hundreds, maybe thousands of positive results for one of the most toxic and infective HIV variants ever known to men, not to mention all possible combinations of minors stds.
The hospital called in this young doctor from the Dissease Control Division who started an investigation. They uncovered that all the patients had me in common.
I ruined away. Another country. Another life.
AIDS hitted me so hard and combined with the abuse of slam and tina it made me irrecognisable.
Markus one day just disappeared and here I am, I go around the dark room, breeding those who can’t see me, giving them the only memory I have of my past life... Markus toxic load.

12 minutes ago, TagBoy87 said:

Let me know if you guys want to hear more of the story, thought  it would finish here but if you guys dig I could continue it...

.....MOREEEEEEEE!!!! we all want you to continue this story!!!!

Patrick was so excited. He looked himself at the mirror. He’s young twinkish body had just started showing the sign of he’s growing muscles. Going to practice to the swimming pool every two days was finally paying off.
We caressed he’s cock and than proceeded to wear he’s grey boxers, skinny jeans and t shirt and seated on he’s  bed while looking at he’s cellphone.
“I’lll be there in 15 minutes, hope your ready”.
Josh was finally coming over. Sweet little Josh...
The two twinks where both 18 years old and met at the swimming pool. After a long 3 months of friendship they had finally became boyfriends and today was the day the two of them would loose their virginity. Patrick was not sure about the whole being a top thing but it was clear that Josh really wanted him inside he’s little bubbly ass. And well what won’t we do for love.
Patrick took out the exams from the St. Ophelia clinic.
“Negative to all STD’s” it said, signed by doctor Peter Mahindra.
They had decided since they where both virgins to do it the way nature’s wants it to be done, raw.
Skin on skin... so romantic.
Patrick insisted on getting he’s STD’s exams just to show he was “clean” and serious about it.
He looked at he’s clock. 5 more minutes to go. He noticed that he’s cock had got hard again but this time was a little bit itchy. He took he’s cock out.
There was a slimy milky yellowish substance coming out from the tip of he’s cock. He touched it with both of he’s fingers... yes it looked so different from he’s normal precum. Than he smiled “Negative to all STD’s” he remembered. It was just good old natural precum.
He bought the sticky fingers to he’s lips and proceeded to lick them. He considered himself a very normal guy, without any strange sexual tastes but he had this thing that since he started masturbating he would always taste he’s own cum. He pressed the fingers harder on he’s cock making more slimy discharge appear. He proceeded to taste it again... it tasted kinda bitter.
Meanwhile without him knowing, several hundred  billion bacterias from gonhorea and chlamydia where entering he’s gum’s trough some small invisible wounds he had done while brushing he’s teeths some minutes before. In few days he’s mouth would have been infested with a very strong variation of those two disseases, just like he’s cock and asshole.
But Patrick now was too fixated by he’s semi erect cock.
Touching him bought back memories of doctor Peter’s hands on he’s cock... was that betrayal of he’s boyfriend’s trust? He did not mean to get hard during the examination but it was almost like the doctor was doing it on purpose....

3 weeks before.

Peter’s tongue was circling around Markus asshole. He had been pleasing anally he’s master for hours now, just using he’s tongue. The odd taste of he’s anal discharges was no longer a problem...  he was accustomed to it and part of that was also due to the amount of tina he had been smoking so far...
Markus was just wearing the leather jacket and he’s boots. No pants no underwear... 
He was also drinking a bottle of cheap beer. He had been coming to Peter’s office for almost 2 weeks now. The two had developed this odd relation base on humiliation, drugs and rape. Peter for some reason after smoking always felt he’s mission was so clear... help Markus spread he’s DNA to as many people as possible.
He had observed he’s role as acomplice with religious devotion. But except for the two times he had to hold down a jogger in the park in order for Markus to rape him and breed him, most of the infection had been done by Peter’s own hands, using medical swabs.
The phone rang. 
“Doctor Mahindra, the patient Patrick, number 34 is arriving.”
Both the leather skinhead and the doctor grinned.

“Ah! Its... so annoying” screamed Patrick.
“Yes  but don’t mind it... I know twisting it makes it painful but it gives me the chance to make a more precise sample collection” lied Peter while twisting the toxic swab inside the twink’s urethra.
Once extracted Patrick proceeded to put on the nylon gloves. “Its time for your anal exam now, this might be a tad unpleasant as well but try not to think about it”.
The gloves had been prepared previously, the had the tip of the finger cut and worked well with Patrick’s pointy nails.
The feeling of two fingers slowly insinuating themselves and touching he’s prostate was so weird for Patrick. He was so sure only one finger was needed. He felt a tingly sensation in he’s ass.... 
“Your prostate seems fine” said Peter removing he’s fingers and hiding the bloody pointy nails from the boys view. “Now let me get the swab for the exam”.
As soon as the doctor moved away the twink felt relieved. He looked at he’s half erect cock and the shiny drop of precum he was leaking. Damn it.. that examination felt a tad too... pleasent.
Behind the curtain Markus was extracting a swab from he’s urethra... it was yellowish.
The deranged doctor made sure to press it against the cut he had done on the boys anal walls.
He’s deal was done, he had converted another one and he’s Masters seed would have soon found another host...

“Ahhhh... I... love you Josh” screamed  Patrick while feeling he’s lovers ass with he’s infected seed.
The mixture of viruses and bacteria entered the bleeding anal walls of Josh ass.
The two did not use any lube and Josh had bled twice but the two decided to go on anyway.
They hugged each other without knowing they where bond by more than blood.
Josh would find out bout he’s status when contacted by a Disease Control Division doctor a month later.
He would loose he’s mind and overcome by a sense of guilt he would run away without telling anything to Josh.
Patrick ended up as the boyfriend of a drug dealer who gave him drugs in exchange for he’s body. When high with drugs Patrick would often rape other crack heads in the rundown crack den they lived in . He never knew what had happened to Josh.
Josh life went quite different. Being left without explanation by Patrick destroyed he’s young heart. He started dating random guys, especially after drinking. Like Patrick he would infect dozens of guys but in he’s case he never knew. He died of complication ten years later as a prostitute in a cheap brothel, unlike Patrick who would get arrested for drug possession and ended up spreading he’s disease in a state prison where he eventually died during a shower rape went wrong.
Their death however did not stop the spread of Markus evil seed who by than had become a major health concern for most of the western world.

Guest NudistPerv

Fuck! My cock is rock hard after reading it! The spell check-typos are unfortunate, but it happens to all of us, thanks to new technology :( ..but it didn’t take away from the perverted story!

• 2 weeks later...