Crew Club last night (11/21-22)

13 minutes ago, bihairy said:

I haven't been to crew club in awhile.  Glorious is sleezy and fun especially the back room and glory holes.

That’s what I’ve heard! Crew Club was only a couple blocks from my hotel though, so hard to pass up the opportunity. 

• Upvote 1

I always have a good time. Last time I met a bottom bud there and we fucked. But we were in the xxx video room and another guy joined us. It was a 3 way train going with new guy fucking my buddy and me fucking new guy.  We all dropped our loads that day.  I'd meet you bottombotboy for some good old sex addict breeding. Or get a few of us there to do some good old group fucking.  I do love code also.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, bottombottoy said:

lets us know how ur trip went... more details the harder I'll get... lol

Well, it was my first time in a bathhouse so I had a couple drinks to work up the nerve to go in. Walked through the front door, checked in, got a room. Locked my phone and wallet up in one of the small lockers by the desk and then went up to my room to get undressed and start exploring.

The Club is really nice - facilities kind of like a high end gym including shower, steam room and dry sauna. I especially liked the steam room - it’s a long kind of narrow room with a divider down the middle and benches on either side, as well as a couple dark corners to sit in. So when you go in, you have to explore a bit to see who’s around. 

First guy I played with was an older Latin daddy with a short but beer can thick cock. Met him in the sauna and he was stroking, staring me down. I opened my towel and let him look at my dick, then he stood up and gestured for me to follow him. We went into the steam room where I got down on my knees and swallowed his cock. I was sputtering and gagging from the thickness the whole time, which I think really turned him on, and it didn’t take long for him to fire a thick load down my throat. He thanked me and left. 

Thats when I noticed that a big black daddy had been watching the whole time, stroking his huge uncut tool. He walked over to me and said “would you like to wrap those pretty lips around this?” So I started working his head and foreskin with my mouth. He pulled me up off the floor and turned me around, and said “bend over and show me that boy hole.” I did, and he wet his finger with spit and slid it up into me. I asked him if he wanted to fuck and he said he did, but that he was getting a little overheated in the steam. I asked him back to my room.

The basic rooms are kind of on the small side but have your basic amenities - a mattress on a plank, a small shelf to the side, and a mirror on the opposing wall. I climbed up on the mattress on all fours, lubed up my hole, took a hit of poppers, and he slid into me. He slow-fucked me for a good ten minutes and I really enjoyed the stretch. He kept telling me what a sweet hole I had and how good it felt. He pulled out, told me to sit on the edge of the mattress and then shot his load all over my chest. 

Next I checked out the dark room, which is basically a small room across from the showers with a sling and two benches. I was in and out of there all night and it was actually disappointingly boring most of the time - seemed like guys would go in there to watch but not partake, so at times you had five or six guys there all just staring at an empty sling. The third time I went in there was a younger, muscular black guy up in the sling, stroking himself and moaning, but no one was stepping up to fuck him. So I stroked my cock for a bit while fingering his hole, which was wet and sloppy. I asked him how many loads he had in there and he said two. I told him to get ready for number three, and slid into him. He was super loose so it took a lot of hard fucking for me to get stimulated enough to cum, but I finally dropped a load in his ass, which he thanked me for like a good slut. I still wanted a load in my ass so I kept hunting.

In the steam room I met another super handsome black daddy who was looking for a blow job. He asked me back to his room where I sucked a load out of him. He was actually really sweet to me - kept telling me what a handsome bear man I was and how good my mouth felt. A lot of guys I’d been checking out prior were ignoring me so he was really good for my ego. We chatted a bit after he came - he sometimes gets to Boston so he’s gonna look me up on the apps next time he’s here. 

The last guy I played with was a very handsome Latin guy who I ran into in the hall outside my room. He had salt and pepper hair and a furry chest. He ran his fingers through my chest fur and told me he was looking for a top. I told him i was too but that he was too handsome to pass up, so I asked him back to my room to fool around a bit. He came back and sucked my dick for a bit, until to my surprise I got the urge to fuck him. I got him up on the mattress on all fours, shoved my tongue up his ass to open him up a bit, lubed up my cock and jerked it until it was hard, got my cock ring on, and slid into him. He was super tight so it took a few tries but I was balls deep before I knew it. 

As I was fucking him I started watching myself in the mirror. I tend to lack confidence in my topping skills but his moaning plus the sight of my hips thrusting into him really turned me on. I ended up fucking him doggy style for about five minutes solid until I blasted inside him.

at that point I’d been in he bathhouse for three and a half hours and was exhausted, so I decided to go back to my hotel.

all in all it was a fun experience. The guys I met were all very respectful. I just wish I’d gotten more guys interested in fucking me, but it seems like it’s tough to be a bottom in a bathhouse - lots of competition. Even when I got up in the sling I was there for twenty minutes or so and not a single guy came up to me. Don’t know if it just wasn’t a bear-friendly crowd or if that’s how it usually is. But it was worth the money for sure. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

hot thanks... hopefully my experience will be just ass good

9 hours ago, barecub85 said:

Well, it was my first time in a bathhouse so I had a couple drinks to work up the nerve to go in. Walked through the front door, checked in, got a room. Locked my phone and wallet up in one of the small lockers by the desk and then went up to my room to get undressed and start exploring.

The Club is really nice - facilities kind of like a high end gym including shower, steam room and dry sauna. I especially liked the steam room - it’s a long kind of narrow room with a divider down the middle and benches on either side, as well as a couple dark corners to sit in. So when you go in, you have to explore a bit to see who’s around. 

First guy I played with was an older Latin daddy with a short but beer can thick cock. Met him in the sauna and he was stroking, staring me down. I opened my towel and let him look at my dick, then he stood up and gestured for me to follow him. We went into the steam room where I got down on my knees and swallowed his cock. I was sputtering and gagging from the thickness the whole time, which I think really turned him on, and it didn’t take long for him to fire a thick load down my throat. He thanked me and left. 

Thats when I noticed that a big black daddy had been watching the whole time, stroking his huge uncut tool. He walked over to me and said “would you like to wrap those pretty lips around this?” So I started working his head and foreskin with my mouth. He pulled me up off the floor and turned me around, and said “bend over and show me that boy hole.” I did, and he wet his finger with spit and slid it up into me. I asked him if he wanted to fuck and he said he did, but that he was getting a little overheated in the steam. I asked him back to my room.

The basic rooms are kind of on the small side but have your basic amenities - a mattress on a plank, a small shelf to the side, and a mirror on the opposing wall. I climbed up on the mattress on all fours, lubed up my hole, took a hit of poppers, and he slid into me. He slow-fucked me for a good ten minutes and I really enjoyed the stretch. He kept telling me what a sweet hole I had and how good it felt. He pulled out, told me to sit on the edge of the mattress and then shot his load all over my chest. 

Next I checked out the dark room, which is basically a small room across from the showers with a sling and two benches. I was in and out of there all night and it was actually disappointingly boring most of the time - seemed like guys would go in there to watch but not partake, so at times you had five or six guys there all just staring at an empty sling. The third time I went in there was a younger, muscular black guy up in the sling, stroking himself and moaning, but no one was stepping up to fuck him. So I stroked my cock for a bit while fingering his hole, which was wet and sloppy. I asked him how many loads he had in there and he said two. I told him to get ready for number three, and slid into him. He was super loose so it took a lot of hard fucking for me to get stimulated enough to cum, but I finally dropped a load in his ass, which he thanked me for like a good slut. I still wanted a load in my ass so I kept hunting.

In the steam room I met another super handsome black daddy who was looking for a blow job. He asked me back to his room where I sucked a load out of him. He was actually really sweet to me - kept telling me what a handsome bear man I was and how good my mouth felt. A lot of guys I’d been checking out prior were ignoring me so he was really good for my ego. We chatted a bit after he came - he sometimes gets to Boston so he’s gonna look me up on the apps next time he’s here. 

The last guy I played with was a very handsome Latin guy who I ran into in the hall outside my room. He had salt and pepper hair and a furry chest. He ran his fingers through my chest fur and told me he was looking for a top. I told him i was too but that he was too handsome to pass up, so I asked him back to my room to fool around a bit. He came back and sucked my dick for a bit, until to my surprise I got the urge to fuck him. I got him up on the mattress on all fours, shoved my tongue up his ass to open him up a bit, lubed up my cock and jerked it until it was hard, got my cock ring on, and slid into him. He was super tight so it took a few tries but I was balls deep before I knew it. 

As I was fucking him I started watching myself in the mirror. I tend to lack confidence in my topping skills but his moaning plus the sight of my hips thrusting into him really turned me on. I ended up fucking him doggy style for about five minutes solid until I blasted inside him.

at that point I’d been in he bathhouse for three and a half hours and was exhausted, so I decided to go back to my hotel.

all in all it was a fun experience. The guys I met were all very respectful. I just wish I’d gotten more guys interested in fucking me, but it seems like it’s tough to be a bottom in a bathhouse - lots of competition. Even when I got up in the sling I was there for twenty minutes or so and not a single guy came up to me. Don’t know if it just wasn’t a bear-friendly crowd or if that’s how it usually is. But it was worth the money for sure. 

hot thanks! hopefully my experience will. e jist as good. ?