Limited Reactions?

barecubtop

On 11/22/2017 at 9:49 AM, barecubtop said:

What is the policy regarding adding reactions to posts? I seem to be getting the "You cannot add any more reactions today" message more and more lately, where I never got it before.  I don't feel as though I'm reacting more lately than I have before...

I've wondered about this too, I like to support followers but have to prioritize reactions and still run out.

Guest BritBottom

It's is annoying that when you have hit the limit and then find something that you really want to support you have to make a note to come back to it later to do so., I have done so but it's tedious. You can simply post positively or in support but that doesn't give the credit I feel they should have. Pity

• 3 months later...
On 30 September 2019 at 4:03 AM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: rawTOP answered this IN THIS THREAD on the first page. It's built into the forum software; he cannot find a way to change it. 

I get zero every day is this related or another reason?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bbbriguy said:

I get zero every day is this related or another reason?

I think the answer may be in this thread:

You're still a New member, and so the number is low (possibly zero). Post a few things (and it only takes a few) to get up to Junior member and you should have more.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.