CHAPTER 1... Introduction to our life

My husband and I have been married for 2 years, have been together for 6 years and have a fantastic life; David is a pilot for a national airline, I'm a partner in one of the largest legal firms in the country. We have a loft apartment in the city centre and we have a beach house property in Spain which we use on a regular basis. David is 12 yrs younger than I am, I'm 39 yrs old, David is very fit, a total btm and a big flirt whereas I am a Chub bear, vers and quiet most of the time. We say opposites attract and in our case it's true and we were very lucky to find each other.

I met David at his own 21st birthday party 6 years ago, it was on in the same hotel as a client function I was attending and we met at the bar. The rest as they say is history because that very same night we spent in my hotel room where I got to breed this stunning 21yr old repeatedly and one of his then best friends partied with us.

David has a real turn on for chubs and I have a thing for hot young men so situation was perfect. 6 years later, he's finished his training, qualified and is an officer flying from Dublin to Europe several times a week while my career and my practice goes from strength to strength. When we married we agreed to an open relationship, one built on trust and only would ever have sex with other men on the following conditions 1) Never without the other knowing first 2) Never with colleagues or friends i.e. always with strangers 3) Only hook up online and 4) Never bring another man into our bed.

I was standing in the kitchen of our loft having only flown in from the USA overnight and was brewing coffee while I listened to David moaning in pleasure in the spare bedroom. He was clearly enjoying the cock he was taking, from the pictures he sent me last night it was living up to expectations. David had been out his family for a meal the night before thenwent for a drink afterwards himself and naturally had his hook up app active while sitting at the bar when this bear in his 30's got chatting to him online. While all this was happening he had been texting and emailing me updates on where the conversation was heading and what kind of responses he was getting from the bear, I didn't need to know his name or ever want too, David was comfortable with him so I told him I'd be home around 6am and enjoy his night.

The bear came to meet David for a drink in the bar, one drink led to two which led to four and that led to a taxi home to ours; While I walked around the loft I could see evidence of the night before... Davids jacket and a strangers coat carelessly thrown on the coat rack inside the door, Davids size 10s and a strangers shoes next to and under the sofa, the sofa cushions thrown around and two of them on the floor followed by Davids sweater and T-Shirt on the living room table, a strangers shirt on the floor next to the table, Davids jeans in the hallway leading to the bedroom, socks that I didn't recognise on the hallway floor and the classic (something David and I always did to each other) a jockstrap hanging outside the bedroom off the door handle. I smiled and came back to reality as I heard the loud roar of a man blowing his load, assuming it was up my husband, and heavy breathing followed by some laughing and men talking.

I went back up the hall and off into my study, we never interrupted each other if the situation arose where we were both home and one of us had a fuck around. I closed the door of my study and sat on the couch, I picked up a remote control on the coffee table and pressed it, the large cabinet in the wall slid back to reveal a 55" TV screen, I undid my shirt, unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and boxers and turned on the screen... to watch a recording of David and his bear...

Edited by CorkChubGuy
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 8

CHAPTER II

I watched the screen and could see David and the bear guy enter the spare bedroom, this was the room where we took any guys we brought home, never into our room and only very rare would one or us not make it to the bedroom for fear of the awkwardness the morning after

David was down on his knees helping the bear to remove his belt and jeans while at the same time had removed his own jock and was balls naked now. The bear had a beautiful hairy chest, was sporting a beard and going slightly bald on top. His cock hung low under his belly and David was lapping it up with his tongue and the pleasure on the bears face said it all... My husband was doing his best and sucking cock like his life depended on it.

They moved onto the bed where David presented his hairless, shaved and perfect bubble butt, a dream sight for any man but for a chub man like myself or anyone in my position to see that in front of you it's like all your Christmases come together. The bear wasted no time and dove straight in with his tongue; I could see the beard was turning on David even more as he was grabbing the bedsheets while moaning and telling the bear how good it felt. The bear responded in kind and just went deeper, he stretched Davids hole even more to get his tongue deep deep up his boicunt and it was working, David was in heaven.

Eventually, after a good solid 30 minutes of eating my husband out the bear came up for air and David collapsed down onto the bed and was panting but doing a little twerk to show the bear he wanted to keep going. The bear was now rock hard and his cock was thick with a decent bush surrounding it and carried low hanging balls. He positioned himself over Davids ass and spread his ass cheeks wide and spat into his hole. Using a little spit then he rubbed his cock and without any hesitation ploughed into Davids cunt. 

David screamed out "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck, fuck, we need lube" but the bear used his weight and held David down and started to hump him and fuck him dry... I could see David struggle to take the thick cock without lube but the bear needed his release and wasn't going to let this moment pass. After about 10 minutes of good solid hard fucking the bear pulled out and slapped David on the ass "Get the fucking lube so before we go any further bitch" Turned out this bear liked it rough and liked to be in charge!

I watched over the next 2 hours as the bear seeded my husband on two separate occasions and I shot my load once in that time. I eventually fell asleep on my couch in my study, with my cock in my hand and the recording of my husband having sex with a stranger on the TV screen. I was woken by the feeling of my cock being sucked and opened my eyes to see David where he belonged, on his knees, welcoming my home. He was freshly showered, our home was back to the way it was when I left, everything in it's place and he was encouraging me to come to bed. The jet lag from the flight from the USA had kicked in and I needed a proper sleep.

We kissed passionately and headed into our room where I proceeded to undress and watch as David climbed into bed ahead of me and present his hole for my pleasure. Between the wake up blowjob and the memory of what I had watched already I was rock hard. My beer can thick cock was solid so I grabbed our lube, smeared some on my cock head, onto Davids hole, grabbed his hips and slid right into my husbands well worn mancunt.

This was what I needed, a good fuck and release... I pumped the love of my life for about 20 minutes and could feel the cum churning in my balls... I gave David notice that it was time and he pushed his hole back onto my cock as far as we could and I let loose. Wad and wad of hot steamy cum shot up my husbands hole as we both moaned in pure enjoyment. David shouted out who he could feel my cum shooting inside him and as the last of my load emptied into him I leaned in and kissed his neck and back and told him how much I loved him.

We lay down and spooned and I fell asleep; David was due to fly to France that night so I decided I'd get myself some overnight company in the form of a twink... more about that to come! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3