How many bottoms are loyal to only one mature alpha daddy / owner

hotguy02

Can't. The guy who fucked me for the first time worked in an Adult Video Store. He closed the shop and came to my booth. Went back for months and he fucked me every time. But I also took cock in the cruising area, same night actually. AVS guy must have changed jobs at some point as suddenly he was gone. I still know exactly what he looked like and smelled like though even it's decades ago.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, torcub said:

There is no such thing, really, as an Alpha, at least not for me. And, really, the guys who first fucked me bare and first bred me would not dream of demanding this. It would be a sort of play I am uninterested in.

Oh trust me there is such a thing as a true 100% alpha.  He's every bit of it.   He looks it and acts the part even when we are not fucking.  He's so masculine and manly takes charge in every aspect of out relationship.  He definitely calls the shots and that makes me happy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

kinda hard for me as it was a fellow high school mate that did it, and he encouraged my slut development (he was a big one too). We lost touch years ago, but I'm sure he's as oversexed on men as I am. Don't think I could ever be sexually loyal to just one guy; it's not in my DNA.

• Like 1

STORY-TIME:

I'm not sure that whole 'alpha trip' is really what a true bareback player needs or wants! I mean, what does that mean? Having a possessive tyrant at home, old-school, like a hetero head-of-the-household who guards his hen against all suitors real or imagined? A hold-over from 'Christian autocracy's' domestication of the common folk, making sure all the dumb peasants FOLLOW THE BOOK they can't read and 'lay-low and keep reproducing'?? While the aristocrats fuck and fornicate like exempted demi-gods?

The gay sub-culture really never had an 'official code of conduct' so we have to cobble something together that works for us (an the gay marriage thing is really a partial solution to create 'structure and order') But ceratinly not 'traditional' as even that mess has been revised multiple times... or else bitches would still be traded for shekels and have no voting rights or credit-cards. For me that one-sided (hypocritical) shit went out the door after trial and error with cheating BFs. Some (alpha) guys (as well as the 'bitch-playing' submissive ones) SCRIPT their relationships (subconsciously) by using the loose mental blue-print accepted from assorted role-models like their dad (and mom) However archaic or unhappy that might have been! Pathetic! 

BUT YOU DON'T WANT WOMEN AND YOU CRAVE COCK!!!!

When you become a (popular) gay player, you really follow more the traditions of hunters or warriors, of fishing bros or ball-players! Or straight guys with their man-caves and chilling! The 'bitches' don't care for that! It's about the brotherhood, the hunt, the stalking of THE BUCK, the pursuit, not showing 'cowardice' or pain, being a 'team-player', 'taking it like a man', the trophies and scoring, the notches on the belt and the RUSH of the bareback rodeo!

Years ago I followed a sexy guy to the deep South from the Happy Hunting grounds of Los Angeles. He used to be one of the many bros there. But once back in his 'neck-of-the-woods' he was playing some kind of an 'alpha' role (by looks, reputation and cock-size) Behaving and talking hypocritical, getting cerebral and controlling like a church-elder. He would say stupid chauvinistic things and talked down to me like I was some 'trophy wife' (from a conquered nation) who better mind her manners and play her part. He would sneak around and cheat and bask in his local glory;  but gollum-forbid I would dare to 'get out of line'! He even told me 'to find my own friends and not try to be friends with his'!!!! Some guys are into getting insignificant-beta-abuse, being a 'glutton for punishment', I'm not...

The guys I would meet after I broke up with the 'wanna-be-alpha' were all much younger, TWINKS really. It was in a way OUT-OF-SPITE, me being the obvious alpha but not treating them like that. As a matter of fact, the first in a series of 'young bucks' (upon geing challenged by my jealous ex on the dance-floor of a club) beat the crap out of my 'alpha'-ex like a sparring young bull would to let the former 'alpha' know his days were over...

As HEAD-TRIPS go (flash-back): when I first came out, one of the biggest 'rushes' I got in my twink days was from scoring (FUCKING/topping) hunky, older dudes who looked like they were WAY-OUT-OF-MY-LEAGUE. I fucked them raw, dropped by teenage seed deep inside them and admired my 'BUCK' as he fell asleep, absorbing my DNA into his hunky body and I imagined all the other hunky BUCKS who rutted him as I was still just an amateur... too bad I stopped that practice because of the AIDS-scare and became a serial monogamist with guys who I felt 'more domestic-able' 

So a few years ago, on my RE-LAUNCH into the BB-player scene (after dismissing 'traditional gay relationships' especially with the controlling alpha as failed) the guys I hooked up with were by happenstance all aggressive young 'lookers' and MOST turned out to be TOPS or versatile. I'm now actually MARRIED to a much younger buck but he like me is a bb-player! I'm turned on by random bucks breeding him and I know he feels the same about me. So we have the best of both worlds! We have a group of friends who are 'involved' in staging bb-parties and events and I filter information on the 'need-to-know' basis to 'levels of friends'...

'Possessive fuckers' pop up now and then with their alpha-aspirations and might be partial to one or the other of us. I don't mind! "GO SLAM-DUNK that fucker!" I tell my man. We fuck them as a 'having sex with selfish jerks' fantasy. One highly promiscuous alpha dude, after a few repeat fucks,  was trying to talk my man into 'leaving town with him'. That didn't happen! I can beat off to the pictures of the jerk fucking my man raw and if he came to town I would encourage my man to have that 'ass-hole' come and get himself some more booty. I have gotten more lewd and verbal, something I know he likes...

Edited by rawsatyr
spelling errors
  • Upvote 3

I am 100% loyal to my Sir:  I wear His collar, have His mark on my flesh, and His ring on my finger. I also fuck and get fucked at His order without question or hesitation. We enjoy a rich sex life with each other, buddies, and total strangers to whom he tricks me out. 

My loyalty to Him is ironclad - but it does not equate to monogamy. 

Edited by ChainedBoy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest MorganStar

I was until he got busted for dwi and had a stolen gun and 14 year in his car...wont be seeing him for a few years..the thing was I was at his place watcing over his 3 year old kid when the social worker came to take her away and back to her mom...

• 3 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 9:28 PM, hotguy02 said:

I have the perfect top.  He's amazing.  I've been loyal to him for about 10 plus years.  He'd exactly what a real top should be.  I'm proud to be his bottom boy.  

Good boy!  Our situation is a little different in that we are polyamorous, but we are loyal to our boy and he to us.  We are exclusive and do not play with others.  We are proud to have him as our bottom boy.

• Like 1