How many bottoms are loyal to only one mature alpha daddy / owner

hotguy02

I could not possibly be and once I am in the mood (which is at least four days a week) nothing under four or five cocks satisfies me. My ex knew that and appreciated and guided the slut in me - even controlled it to a major point by arranging my gangbangs, group sex, nights out in the backroom, or would take me the beat (tea rooms) so I could get four or five times. I just can't help myself if a cock is stiff it goes into me and for me I feel totally complete while being fucked and seeded.

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I want to be loyal to one top of a guy so we both use each others bottom and fall in love and kissing and just being lovers forever 

Depends on what you mean by loyal.  I am married and I love my husband, so in that respect I am loyal.  I get fucked by other guys though, but with his guidance and permission.  He is not the man that popped my cherry though.  That was done when I was a kid, a long time ago.

I was in a relationship for 10 years with an alpha male whom I was very loyal to. I was bred by other men but only at his request. He pozzed me and even though he has chosen to have a relationship with someone that is more equal to him, he still has the use of me whenever he wants. I will forever be greatful to him. He changed my life and showed me what my true purpose in life is. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

I was for 10 yrs.he was a wonderful man, we had a very open relationship. We met at the Melrose Bath House ,Hollywood. I was a slut when he met me & during our time together & it didn't matter to him he was much older then me.He was the best cock sucker I ever knew he loved sucking cock for hrs.He never fucked me,he was much older then me so I had to find a hot cock elsewhere & he was alright with that & I always sucked his limp dick when he wanted it serviced..

• 2 years later...

I do not have any contact with a guy who popped my cherry; it was a long time ago. However, since the moment I have become a gurl I had only two Owners. First was the one who trained me to be first a faggot than a sissy gurl. He owned me for 9 years. Then he simply passed my to the friend of his and he's been owning me for the last 7 years. Of course during those 16 years many Men fucked me, but they were always chosen by my Owners. I have never cheated on Them.

8 minutes ago, PaulaCD said:

I do not have any contact with a guy who popped my cherry; it was a long time ago. However, since the moment I have become a gurl I had only two Owners. First was the one who trained me to be first a faggot than a sissy gurl. He owned me for 9 years. Then he simply passed my to the friend of his and he's been owning me for the last 7 years. Of course during those 16 years many Men fucked me, but they were always chosen by my Owners. I have never cheated on Them.

Lucky guys for sure. 

I'm loyal to my Pimp Daddy. Yes, he sets me up with a select few other truckers so that they can enjoy my pussy, but I don't go seeking other men any more. Other gurls .... he's definitely okay of I go do that but would love to be invited once LOL  But as for other men, I'm not taking on anyone new unless they go through my Pimp Daddy, they drive a truck and he clears them first. He's protecting me and keeping me safe.

• Like 1

I have been, but haven't found any that stuck around for more than a year. 😞

At this point though, I would love to be owned by a man who randomly chose to loan my holes to others without warning and without asking. I would love to come home and have him surprise me with a group of his friends raping my holes.  Only with HIS permission though.

• Like 2