TIRED of size queens

constructionguy

On 7/18/2021 at 7:44 AM, PortsBb said:

I dont find size as my criteria tbh.

Some of the best fucks I've received have had hard dicks at 4 or 5 inches but they are assertive pin me down and fuck hard and fast.  Also their cock is at the right place to feel the trobbing 

Pet peeve.

If im saying I'm bottom only at the time and wearing a jock I don't get why pple feel my dick (normally soft dur to poppers and I'm a grower to the point pple normally want me to fuck them)  and walk away.    My dicks not important. 

My cleaned out neg hole is 😄

Same.  I’m a bottom ONLY but I can get hard and I’m fairly big.  I will NOT fuck you!

• 3 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 5:09 PM, BruxoCub said:

I love average cocks, 5" to 7" and stocky men with beer bellies.

I want daddy to fuck me and then cook me dinner, haha!

Say whrn and where, and I bring my chef coat and chef kit. 

• 6 months later...

Everyone’s of course entitled to fuck who they want and if a bottom really does prefer a bigger dick then that’s up to them.

but you can’t call yourself a true cumdump if your’re refusing loads just because the dicks small 🙃

• Like 1

I prefer a big dick, but cock-size is not a deal breaker for me. However dear tops: if I can't prefer a big dick, you can't turn me down because I have a little extra weight! And please don't say shit like "take my big cock" if it's 4 inches. Fuck me all you want, but we both know it is not a big cock. 

• Like 1

On the other end of this topic, I have to say hearing a top say "Are you sure you can take my big dick", is the most offensive thing you can say to a bottom (with the exception of hygiene comments which is understandable).

Don't assume I can't - because I can.

Don't think you are the biggest - because you aren't.

Don't assume you will be the biggest I will ever come across or have sex with - because you won't be.

All this hyping over how big your dick is will only end in some indifference and lack of interest from the bottom you are fucking.

• Upvote 3

I have found that the bottoms who are most stringent about their criteria (size queens, body nazi’s, etc)… you know, the ones that make sure to state as rudely as possible “NO THIS” and “NO THAT” in their profiles… also tend to be pushy, shitty bottoms in bed. Not sure why that is, but I have noticed that correlation. And let’s be honest with ourselves, most of these guys are not models themselves and would objectively fall into the “average looking” category. It must suck to be so demanding and have to compete with SO many bottoms in a relatively small pool of tops. One of the things I love about being more of a top.

I steer clear of such bottoms and as long as a bottom passes the vibe check with me, it is almost always a great time. 

• Upvote 3

I guess I’m a size queen but on the other side of the spectrum. Because of my tightness big dicks are usually dealbreakers. As a committed sub bottom my biggest frustration would be not being able to properly satisfy a big-dicked top because I was not able to take him deeply. So, preemptively, I try to stay away from tops with big dicks, but always taking into account that many guys may predictably inflate dick size on their profiles. One of the hottest fucks I’ve ever had was with a very aggressive, dominant top with a 6” dick who repeatedly fucked me furiously in every imaginable position. Go figure.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

i have a lot of huge toys that stretch my mancunt out quite well...about 4" in diameter...and i truly LOVE stretching it out.  But when it comes to being fucked and bred, i do prefer an average-sized cock so that my mancunt can take a continuous pounding for a LONG, LONG time...

A bottom should be free to do what he pleases. If hung cock is what he prefers, that’s his prerogative.  If you’re mad about it, well deal with it. This is no different than a top having his own preference as to whom he would fuck. You have your type as to what kind of bottom you want to fuck; bottoms have their type as to what kind of tops they want fucking them. 

• 2 weeks later...

While I like bigger cocks (7 inches or more) generally speaking, I’m not going to turn away a guy that’s a little smaller. If he can get it in and work it, then it’s good. Had an FB that was only 6 inches max and we had a lot of fun together.