Anyone Here Never Top?

Guest nelly26

I mostly bottom but I do top every now and then. Usually only when in a 3some and the top orders me to fuck his bf. Or sometimes when I meet up with a young guy to give him blowjob and when he then asks to be fucked as well (happened recently). But usually I am more than happy to be on the receiving end only.

• Like 1

I'm a 100% bottom, when I first started fucking I topped a few times and it was meh. I never came when topping, I can go for hrs without cumming. It happened every time and as much as I like long session it lose my interest when topping. I loved bottoming from the start, everything about it. I love to get guys off, as long as my top cums that's all that matters to me.

Guest shybottomhole

100% bottom here...never topped and don't think I'd be able to....it's just not in my DNA and it's all about His cum and His experience, not mine.

Edited by shybottomhole

• Moderators

I haven't topped in 15 years or so. When my husband and I were first dating, he offered to bottom for me once just because he thought it was fair. I couldn't manage it. 

I did top and flip fuck a lot in my teens and twenties. Over time, I realized I enjoyed bottoming so much more. By my early thirties, I was about 85% bottom; I would top occasionally if a guy really wanted to flip. I was 38 or so the last time I topped. 

Every once in the while, the notion of topping will occur to me. Sometime I even jack off thinking about it, but I have no desire to seek it out for real.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have never topped, and I really have no urge to switch. It's tough because the area I live in has so many versatile or bottom men, and my dick isn't small, so I've had guys wanting to play with my dick but it does absolutely nothing for me. 

One hot guy really wanted to 69 and I gave in, but we were literally sucking each other for a couple of hours and I didn't even get remotely close to cumming. I knew then that it just wasn't for me. I'm wondering if that will change when I finally have a change of status.

I’m an absolute submissive bottom. I can’t recall a single time among the (very) few times I was asked to fuck someone that I came. Usually I can’t even stay hard. For that matter, oral doesn’t do much for me either unless the guy is -phenomenal- at it. It doesn’t help that my cock is a bit above average size, because guys seem to want to gravitate to it, especially at the bathhouse while I’m trying to steam. I’ve had guys walk by and strip my towel off of me while I was relaxing with my eyes closed. I’m halfway tempted to get a cock tattoo that reads “Please Enter At The Rear”.

Topping just feels *wrong* to me, unnatural. I *know* what I’m for, and that’s being a man that stronger, more aggressive, more masculine men use for pleasure. That’s my role and I’m good at it. Always do what you’re best at, that’s what I say.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1